It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yugoslavia & Green Beret caller

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
www.juliagorin.com...

Just yesterday we got a phone call from a retired Special Force Green Beret, Delta Force. It was his opinion that the people that are on the field, the special forces, he told us, are 100% behind us. He said he has seen — he was there in Yugoslavia when the radical Moslems, and that is the element we are aiming at, that is the element that we want for them to back down — said he was there in Yugoslavia when they burnt down 150 churches.

Our military, our military men who are trained to rescue lives, to save lives, to protect our country, stood in front of a three-story hospital filled with Christians and watched it burn to the ground, watched those people scream for their life

So for the pastor’s explanation of the importance of the Koran-burning event, he employed the example of…Kosovo. Specifically, the ‘non-Muslimy’ Muslims of Kosovo, known as Albanians. Our great friends and allies — as long as we don’t interfere with their killing of Christians and burning of churches.

Since the western media will blackout any news from Mafia owned Kosovo
de.rian.ru...
Check this story, the russians will be giving serbians russian passports in a event of a new war by the albanians.

Sorry for making another thread but this one seemed important.

I understand how the pastor feels when he the story from the Green Beret, there are more worse stories,although you wont hear them by the western media.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This article makes it sound like anything, so long as it is done in the name of "liberty" specifically Christian liberty is just fine. It's a pretty well proven fact, and one that nobody is disagreeing with, that the Florida pastor has the right to do as he pleases in this case, but just because something is legal does not mean it is a good idea.

It's perfectly legal for me to get so drunk I get alcohol poisoning, but it's not a freedom I intend to ever use.

With great freedom, such as you have in the United States, comes great responsibility too. If this pastor decides to reverse his decision again, and go ahead with the burning of the Koran, a lot of your military men and women will probably pay for his choice.

Is he ready to write a letter to every family of every soldier killed because of his actions, one that explains his choices and takes responsibility for them? Are people like you who support him ready to do the same?

Edit: As a further note, as a journalist whom has covered the Balkans, I can attest that there were atrocities committed by both sides of every war there. What the Serbs did was wrong, what the Albanians did was wrong, but the United States and European nations stopped it. That is what we, the Western Powers and NATO alliance do when we intervene in a genocidal situation.

Today, because of our nations, there is peace in the Balkans. And re-opening old wounds will not serve that peace at all.

edit on 9-9-2010 by ProjectJimmy because: Addion of Note

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

As a further note, as a journalist whom has covered the Balkans, I can attest that there were atrocities committed by both sides of every war there. What the Serbs did was wrong, what the Albanians did was wrong, but the United States and European nations stopped it. That is what we, the Western Powers and NATO alliance do when we intervene in a genocidal situation. Today, because of our nations, there is peace in the Balkans. And re-opening old wounds will not serve that peace at all.

but the United States and European nations stopped it

I am sorry to this say but the united state created this war from the start in bosnia & funded the KLA from the start with weapons and vehicles from the us air force.

Even tony blair in his book states how proud he was for bombing seriba.
USA and her allies needed this war to happen, just so they could destroy a country.

Today, because of our nations, there is peace in the Balkans.

You mean the fake peace created by the western nations, people have no jobs in the Balkans and bosnia is far worse then it already it is.

If you visit the balkans now you will have very different opinion on things, bosnia is no longer a multi-ethic country.

as a journalist whom has covered the Balkans

Did you know that many western media journalists came in bosnia just the day before war started?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

As a further note, as a journalist whom has covered the Balkans, I can attest that there were atrocities committed by both sides of every war there. What the Serbs did was wrong, what the Albanians did was wrong, but the United States and European nations stopped it. That is what we, the Western Powers and NATO alliance do when we intervene in a genocidal situation. Today, because of our nations, there is peace in the Balkans. And re-opening old wounds will not serve that peace at all.

but the United States and European nations stopped it

I am sorry to this say but the united state created this war from the start in bosnia & funded the KLA from the start with weapons and vehicles from the us air force.

Even tony blair in his book states how proud he was for bombing seriba.
USA and her allies needed this war to happen, just so they could destroy a country.

Today, because of our nations, there is peace in the Balkans.

You mean the fake peace created by the western nations, people have no jobs in the Balkans and bosnia is far worse then it already it is.

If you visit the balkans now you will have very different opinion on things, bosnia is no longer a multi-ethic country.

as a journalist whom has covered the Balkans

Did you know that many western media journalist came in bosnia just the day before war started?

First off I will say unemployment is quite preferable to genocide in my mind. The Balkans are not one country but a group of them, and nobody wanted a multi-ethnic region there, that's the reason wars started: Everyone wanted their own country, and to dominate every other ethnic group.

Separating the waring factions made peace possible. You bet it is a forced peace, because of all the hatred there again it had to be forced upon the people. If you have two children fighting on the playground the first thing that must be done is to pull them apart from each other, before one of them gets really hurt.

This is a case of strong international intervention but one that had to take place before one group wiped the other out and spread the war to the rest of Europe. In America you do not have genocidal psychopaths living in your back yard, you've got some nutters sure but this was systemic destruction of entire populations, and only a few hundred miles from the European Union.

I could go tit for tat and tell you about atrocities on both sides, but again that is all in the past. Last time I was there, it was much as you say it is: a forced peace in a largely demilitarized zone. KFOR troops rolled down every street and the area was economically depressed.

The Serbs felt largely betrayed that the Russians had not rushed to their aid and the Albanians felt let down that NATO had not eliminated the Serbs. There was still so much hate, but it was being kept at bay.

I think it will take a long time for that hate to die, but hopefully it will be the last death of that war.

Edit: I'm not sure what you mean by "the day before the war started" as to when the western journalists arrived, as the fighting was ongoing and there were to separate NATO campaigns launched, one in 1995 to lift the Siege of Siege of Sarajevo and again in 1999 that resulted in the Yugoslav withdrawing from Kosovo, the deployment of UNMIK and the eventual arrest of Slobodan Milosevic.

Western Journalists were present through all of it, and for the majority of hostilities in the Yugoslav, Bosnian and Kosovo Wars. I work today with people who were there when it all started in 1992 and stayed all the way though to 1999.

edit on 9-9-2010 by ProjectJimmy because: More Added

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I will pm you about that part,

They did this for the new world order, if you didnt noticed Kosovo and bosnia are been run by a criminal warlord.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Sorry my curiosity is getting the better of me, being a journalist specializing in international affairs, I do have a few questions on your viewpoint regarding the wars in the Balkans OP:

What is your stance regarding what you believe the ultimate outcome of the conflicts should have been? Are you falling into the camp of the Serbian apologists?

This is the second threat you've brought up Bosnia in, and the second you have brought up Islam in regarding it. Personally I believe that there were crimes on both sides, and my two biggest regrets so to speak regarding it are first that no Albanians were brought up for their atrocities and second that Milosevic died during his trial instead of rotting in jail for years.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

I will pm you about that part,

They did this for the new world order, if you didnt noticed Kosovo and bosnia are been run by a criminal warlord.

No, don't private message me about it, let's talk about your argument here instead! I'm a journalist I am all about full disclosure, let's lay it out and debate in the forum for all to see.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I thought you might find this of interest OP, considering your interest in Balkan affairs and the state of imposed peace in the region:

The United Nations has adopted a resolution urging Kosovo and Serbia to hold direct talks with each other:

UN urges direct talks (BBC)

new topics

top topics

join