It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if: Everyone is Atheists and scientists that eats only animals, not plants

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

People like them are tends to like both Heavy Metal and techno combined in terms of musical tastes and some scientists wants to evolves people into Carnivorous super genius

Well, I am partial to KMFDM...

And I have been trying to figure out a way to evolve people into carnivorous super geniuses...

On the other hand, I seriously dig oxygen...

Damn...now I'm all sorts of confused...

TheAssoc.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Not always, there's races of Carnivorous aliens with Superhuman intelligence where our oxygen is poison for them and their technology level is more than sufficient to makes them appear godlike and the reason they turns our planet lifeless is for terraforming

Why do they need to live here? What would terraforming serve? Couldn't they just be happy with the meat already on the planet? You said they are godlike. Surely they have spacesuit technology or could alter their physiology in such a way as to render oxygen non-toxic. They only need to come grab whatever meat is at hand, be it human, bovine, water moccasin, etc. and prepare it in their own kitchen.

Have you ever heard the Anunnaki, the ancient race of Aliens that has been around for billions of years and predates mankind where their population is dwarves every other lifeforms since their reproduction method is mass production via cloning technology and to make this even worse, they can live forever because of SCIENCE and they get their energy by metabolising whatever meat is at hand, be it human, bovine, water moccasin, etc without oxygen and water via poorly understood process(possibly entropy) in their nanomachine-based cell organelle that in place of their mitochondria in conjunction of nuclear fusion and matter annihilation from reactor that placed in their chest cavities and despite their extreme Intellect, they are extremly violent and all form of compassions are mere mumbojumbo for them

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny
Wait.......so the brilliant scientists are trying to create a superhuman race of atheist, meat-eating, techno-loving, heavy metal-listening beings?! This is great! We will surely be able to defeat any enemy that comes our way!

Weapons? Guns? Pfft.....we've got thousands of bose speakers blowing out Fatboy Slim and Manowar simultaneously. . . and just wait until you see our devil horns and beef jerky drones coming right at you, all fists and elbows!

their weapons is Nanotechnology that makes them godlike

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
and trust me, this must not refers to any people like us as well any known creatures

edit on 9/9/2010 by masonicon because: unknown reason

edit on 9/9/2010 by masonicon because: To keep this thread on track

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

there's races of Carnivorous aliens with Superhuman intelligence where our oxygen is poison for them and their technology level is more than sufficient to makes them appear godlike and the reason they turns our planet lifeless is for terraforming

That's from Stargate-SG1 isn't it!
They came in a big smart spaceship that terraformed a whole planet full of Encartans, or something..

(Im starting to lose my nerve with this site allways messing up my links.. I would have linked a video of that ship, but now you won't get it.. Goddamn Im so frustrated
)

edit on 9-9-2010 by lynxlynx because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2010 by lynxlynx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Is there any chance we could have this thread translated into English? For the record, I like techno. And science. Especially techno-science!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Science damn yooouuuu!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I want to join this group wherever they may be.

Maybe this little photo shop will help illustrate the posters point!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee490198b074.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

Nice job with the unholy trinity. Scientists make cattle AND scientists make athiests that make cattle. Got it. I thought it was cyclical but I guess cattle are the ultimate objective. When's the exam?

edit on 9/9/2010 by EnlightenUp because: because it's not a cow!

edit on 9/9/2010 by EnlightenUp because: because it's still not a cow!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I guess I should have put some double ended arrows in there.

God creates cows -> Cows evolve into scientists -> Scientists eat cows -> Scientist disproves god -> Cow destroys scientists through methane based global warming

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

While not directly confirming or denying that hyper intelligent, carnivorous, oxygen adverse, heavy metal loving sociopathic lizards exist. I will say this,

We will GET you for leaking our secret diagrams to our food sou.... I mean the meat people.

edit on 9/9/10 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

You forgot techno

edit on 10-9-2010 by john_bmth because: messed up quote

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by 547000
I have no clue what you're talking about.

The unholy trinity:
Atheist = carnivore
Scientist = atheist
Carnivore = scientist

or:
Atheist = scientist
Carnivor = atheist
Scientist = carnivore

^ I've been using that emoticon today, more often than usual.

What happens? Rock, paper, scissors!

Rock = atheist
Paper = scientist
Scissors = carnivore

That unholy trinity can turns earth into lifeless world populated by nothing but race of Carnivorous Superhuman intelligences(aside from viruses and anaerobic bacteria)

edit on 9/9/2010 by masonicon because: (no reason given)

So now you leaving out aerobic bacteria as well!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

Oops sorry

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c527e089a314.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Yeah, it sounds like someone's taking a journey through a magic mushroom colony. I wonder if he'll see Alice...
All kidding aside, what is this about?

edit on 11-9-2010 by Skid Mark because: Fixed it up a bit

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

where they gunna get their fiber?!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

where they gunna get their fiber?!

Their bodies are modified to make them not required fiber

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Wow I never there are some people with far out fables as yourself. He is not only dull himself; he is the cause of dullness in others.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think Globalization increasingly turns everyone into Carnivorous atheists and scientists?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Tectonic Annunaki mumbo-compassionate scientific mitochondrial spork perversion! Tent cities to spite a Banker's nose, intimating atop chimanpzee apopleptic fiddle faddle. They didn't just materialistic and greedy, they beefed and spanked, garishing the telescopics. Tridentidated syzygy expelling plank Garfunkel thermometer matching. Quilted in two bags, Goya against the two waters. Merthiolated impish repudiated juggled brandishing fine cutlery, a phase of the calculated risk, RPN, NPR, PRN. The Great Ones formed seven-eleven dangling across Tibetan Monestary. Four fractured phases aplomb deep abyssmals. Chinese pierogi yougurt cigarette slough epilepsicles on Pluto!

Is that correct or does my understanding need refining?

edit on 10/3/2010 by EnlightenUp because: spelling and clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join