It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plan

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, Shall be the whole of the Law.

I think a translation would indeed be nice.

At the moment (to me anyway), you come across like a born-again Christian version of Aleister Crowley.

Isnt it a bit early to be thinking about Christmas?
Sorry can't be. I AM means he/she thinks they are God. Second copying the DOI and leaving out "rights given by the Creator". Just a normal athiest trying to co-op Christianity.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderateAmerican
Sorry can't be. I AM means he/she thinks they are God. Second copying the DOI and leaving out "rights given by the Creator". Just a normal athiest trying to co-op Christianity.

Try not to be an idiot all your life. This isn't about atheist or christian. It is about being free to be free. This is something that should be of concern to atheist and christian alike.

Or would you prefer we just band together to revoke YOUR freedom since no one else appears worthy by your standard.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
double
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Try not to be an idiot all your life. This isn't about atheist or christian. It is about being free to be free. This is something that should be of concern to atheist and christian alike.

Or would you prefer we just band together to revoke YOUR freedom since no one else appears worthy by your standard.

With Love,

Your Brother

"try no to be an idiot your whole life."

"with Love"

now don't try telling me this is a Divine Contradiction

"Idiot" usually is used as an insult..

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, Shall be the whole of the Law.

I think a translation would indeed be nice.

At the moment (to me anyway), you come across like a born-again Christian version of Aleister Crowley.

Isnt it a bit early to be thinking about Christmas?

We are 'God'

So in saying I AM your are speaking for 'all of us' because we are 'all' One, having the experience of being separate.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZacharyW
"try no to be an idiot your whole life."

"with Love"

now don't try telling me this is a Divine Contradiction

"Idiot" usually is used as an insult..

I did not say he was an idiot. I gave sage advice. TRY not to be an idiot all your life.

Should I have said "Try TO be an idiot all your life."?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

We are 'God'

No WE are not God. We did not create this existence we are all sharing.

We are part of the creation, but we are not the creator.

So in saying I AM your are speaking for 'all of us' because we are 'all' One, having the experience of being separate.

How can I speak for you? Do I know where you come from or where you go?

I am sharing MY point of view.

You either see it also or you do not.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men and women are created equal, and are endowed with certain inalienable rights, these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That in order to secure these rights, we must by nature extend them to each other, and strive to assist each other in their attainment. We hold that no man or woman has a right to take these rights from another, by conquest or trade, by Religious indoctrination or supplication, by Ideological persuasion or coercion, or any other way or manner. We are obligated one to another in our march through time to extend peace, love, and charity, owing the better of ourselves, as we see fit, to the betterment of mankind.

I AM, King of Kings, Sovereign of myself, among Sovereigns of themselves, hereby reclaiming my Kingdom for myself. All money, property, worldly belongings, names, and titles, I do hereby return to the Country of (insert name of country), in exchange for my freedom and right to self govern, which was wrongfully taken from me at my birth.

I AM

World wide declaration to be made Dec, 25 2012. If you want that day to mean something, make it mean something by declaring your independence on that day. A world wide Stand Down of the people, for the people, by the people of the world.

What is Freedom worth to you? To me it is worth my life.

Peace be with you Brothers and Sisters.

Your Brother

I would say all life is created equal... No being has the right to take these rights from another...
It sucks because animals are delicious...

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Great plan, and timely.

Thanx

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join