It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're Being Programmed To Hate Muslims

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

In part I completely agree. It's a 50/50 situation most times. They don't help there cause for sure but bigotry and hatred won't improve matters on our parts as westerners. It's a situation that both turns my stomach to think about as well as sometimes I understand in some capacity. Doesn't make it right for me to join the band wagon though.

Good input on your part though. Thanks for sharing and I mean that.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Until the basic principles and laws of Islam change, I can only assume if you are a Muslim man, you don't believe in equal rights for women, and if you're a Muslim woman, you're a brainwashed dummy who likes to be controlled.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Today is the 26th day of "Ramadan". During these 26 days the relgion of peace has killed 868 people in the name of Islam. No, we are not being programmed to hate Muslims they bring it upon themselves. Check it out if you don't believe me.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thanks for this excellent thread, you express beautifully exactly what I too believe is happening.

In my opinion the MSM plays a huge tool in this. The Government's main role seems to be to allow unreasonable numbers of immigrants to enter the country, push the 'political correctness' line and support it by legal rules, and be seen to give priority to immigrants in terms of social benefits. The MSM's role, particularly those owned by Murdoch, is to raise the issues of 'inequality', 'over-immigration', radical Islam, etc, in a manner which more often than not takes the tone of inflammatory indignation, crass finger pointing and blame - mob like rhetoric which has as its purpose to inflame social division, and, covertly, racism.

And yes, they 'appear' to be encouraging us to love other cultures, whilst at the same time more or less discreetly instigating hostility and division.
Its the classic hegelian dialectic at work.

I think your analysis is spot on, and it's a relief to see it presented here on ATS in such a thoughtful and balanced, reasonable and decent way.

I would like to add that I think they are also trying to use women as a tool in all of this. I have seen so many people here on ATS and in other contexts express the opinion that Muslim and Asian women need to 'liberate' themselves by Westernising themselves, and I often feel very sad when I hear this said.

The reason I say this, and I realise it may be very unpopular, is that I think women and 'the feminine' have been 'trashed' in our Western culture.
Under the guise of 'liberation' and 'feminism' I believe they have used their whole arsenal of mind control to sexualise the image of women in an extreme way which is very sad. It sometimes seems to me that women have been forced out of one restricted role (the undervalued housewife), into another the materialistic, superficial 'sex goddess'. I also believe that Western society - both men and women, has been conditioned into perceiving the 'feminine' (as opposed to the sexy) as something to be scorned.

On the other hand, women of Asian and Muslim cultures have more frequently retained the 'feminine' although this is often sadly accompanied by suppression, in the form of Burkhas, and fanatical views about male dominance.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I believe that there is a rich potential for these different cultures to learn a lot from each other. I absolutely do not think we've got it all right in our often dysfunctional Western societies. So, my wish is that since multiculturalism is here, and is a reality, perhaps naively I believe that there is a tremendous opportunity for us to take the initiative, learn from the best and most rich in each culture, and create something infinitely better....and thus, also, defeat the agenda which TPTB are trying to impose on us.

In the West we have a degree of freedom unknown in many Muslim/Asian cultures, but at the same time we have become slaves of the economy, of advertising, of silicone valley, etc, and through that more than through immigration we have lost our culture, our universal human values, and in many cases I believe, our common sense. We've lost touch with our ancestors, our ancient wisdoms and knowledge.

Our Muslim/Asian sisters, on the other hand, tend to still be the keepers of ancient wisdoms and knowledge and basic human values, within the family context at least.

And I believe that by learning from each other, women could have an enormous role to play in bringing about real, much needed change.

I see no reason why our native cultures need to be lost. I believe this is happening in any case through education, media, films, TV programmes, etc, much more than it is by immigration. It is being forced upon us because it is one of the pre-conditions for the establishment of World Tyranny. The Governments actually welcome the cries of some fanatics for the establishment of Sha'ria law in the West, precisely because it serves their aims to create divisions, so they 'pander' to it.

If you read up on Agenda 21, you will see how the breaking down of cultural heritage, the breakdown of family values, the sexualising of society, the wars between the sexes, and between religions and races is all part of the plan. They actually calculate that it will take three generations to breakdown various aspects of society and cultur and systematically stick to their plan. It has been going on for generations.

Turning the tables on their Agenda by using multi-culturalism to make us stronger, more whole and more united would be amazing!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf
reply to post by MrXYZ

You can always count on some pinhead liberal to claim that the only reason anybody disagrees with them is because we're so damn ignorant. Guys like you wouldn't have any idea what to do in a free country, without the government to feed them. They're basically cowards who wish to use government policy to bring everyone down to their level so they don't feel so damned inadequete. Just the way it is. Sack up. Let me tell you why I don't like muslims, and by that, I don't mean all muslims, just the ones who stone women to death and blow up children. (unfortunately, that means most muslims, becuase even if they haven't done it , they support it for the most part).
They wish to impose sharia law, and are afraid of farm animals,except at bedtime.
They blow up children.
They stone women to death.
They believe that my daughter shouldn't get an education.
They aren't free and don't want you to be.
They rarely bath.
They cut the genetalia off of women of age.
They are compulsive liars (more a cultural issue)
They chop the heads off of my jewish brothers (christ was a jew)
They rarely shave.
They wish to impose their religion on everyone, and kill those who won't submit (Islam means submission)
They suck at sports
They are such cowards that they won't wear a uniform.
They are members of a murderous death cult and don't value or appreciate the gift of life.
They would be well advised to stay the hell off of my property.
And Finally, (this is a repeat) they kill children, or as liberals call it, abortion.

And the above post is a perfect example of someone who's been brainwashed by the media

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Dude, you are one person I've never properly crossed swords with on this site. Judging by the sound of your tone, and your thoughts, I'm not surprised I haven't. You're on the money with your comments, and I applaud your aims with this thread.

Now can all of you racist scumbags that Cythraul is talking about please SOD OFF! This site doesn't need you, this site doesn't want you, and you have only yourselves to blame.

Islam is a religion - therefore it's BAD. That's how I roll.

Most of the Nationalist UK folks on here (with some notable exceptions) seem to fall into this BNP / English Democrat / England First Party / English Defence League racist scumbag grouping. These 'people' need to understand once and for all that their bigoted, nasty little views don't belong here - and CYTHRAUL has OUTED them for what they are. Nasty little racists hiding behind convoluted sentiments.

Racism towards Muslim dominated ethnicities on ATS ends NOW. No more will we tolerate TROLLING and the MAD CLOWNS that stir up anti-Muslim sentiment just because they don't like 'The Muzzies'.

Criticise the religion - apply logic, reason and rationality. But don't pander to the needless stereotyping, the veiled bigoted slurs, the nasty slang. We can all do FAR better than that. It's about time that if any of us spot these 'people' going after 'Islamic dominated ethnicities', that we should tear them a new one.

Parallex.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
@Cythraul

Great thread.
S&F

Here in the states the same thing is going on but more so with the influx of hispanic people. It is a war waged upon it's citizen's and the Hispanics are being used on all sides. Before the Bush administration people were not pouring in mind you. Several large corporations like Cargill advertised to get these people to come and even paid for temporary housing. These corporations are openly practicing criminal activity and nobody is stopping them. People thought it was because they were trying to drive down wages and break the unions by having the Hispanic people side with the corporations... well that never happened. I always suspected another agenda, that being one of the the oldest ever used by imperialistic society's. PTB and the corporations are using these people and to them they are expendable. They want us to hate them and villainize them. It is a game and we are the pawns.

Divide and conquer! And it is not just Muslims that are being targeted it is Hispanics, Republican vs Democrat it is Tea Party it is a mass campaign to spread a little hate world wide like the slayer song goes. In the 1940's- 1960's the enemy was asian people then came communism Ohhhhh those evil commies are going to take over the world and make us drink vodka

This is nothing new, this was the plan all along. The media propagandists advertise hate and negativity as you can see. The zionists run the media and want to get rid of Islam once and for all as well as the rest of us in time. Even my jewish friends have a hard time accepting this. Myself im a spiritual person i dropped my former religion Christianity years ago. I have been free ever since. Not so much so that it is a good ir bad religion it is that most Christians are not Christians by practice and I do not want to be involved with it. Isreal is NOT our freind imo. Isreal is about Isreal. It is NOT my duty to protect the Israelite. One thing you have to admire about musllims is most of them walk the walk and talk the talk, they actually practice the religion faithfully. They are not the enemy, the true enemy is in my back yard on the greener side of the grass. They want me dead. They are implementing eugenics and poisoning our food and water. People are asleep. It does not work on me nor does it work on many other people fortunately enough to piss them off.

After they are done with Islam they will find a new enemy. It appears that would be something that does not officially exist on the record. Aliens! Yes Aliens, as you can see the media is talking about Aliens as they would not touch the subject before and spreading fear. Forget Disclosure you will get a horror movie. Governments are releasing UFO files now why now? The Aliens are coming to eat us people! At least that is what they want you to think. That is what they make you to think. Yes that might sound crazy to some but ask yourself why are our star wars weapons aimed at space? Can you small that? Something stinks.

They have always controlled people with hate and fear and it works just look at history.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by astrogolf
reply to post by MrXYZ

You can always count on some pinhead liberal to claim that the only reason anybody disagrees with them is because we're so damn ignorant. Guys like you wouldn't have any idea what to do in a free country, without the government to feed them. They're basically cowards who wish to use government policy to bring everyone down to their level so they don't feel so damned inadequete. Just the way it is. Sack up. Let me tell you why I don't like muslims, and by that, I don't mean all muslims, just the ones who stone women to death and blow up children. (unfortunately, that means most muslims, becuase even if they haven't done it , they support it for the most part).
They wish to impose sharia law, and are afraid of farm animals,except at bedtime.
They blow up children.
They stone women to death.
They believe that my daughter shouldn't get an education.
They aren't free and don't want you to be.
They rarely bath.
They cut the genetalia off of women of age.
They are compulsive liars (more a cultural issue)
They chop the heads off of my jewish brothers (christ was a jew)
They rarely shave.
They wish to impose their religion on everyone, and kill those who won't submit (Islam means submission)
They suck at sports
They are such cowards that they won't wear a uniform.
They are members of a murderous death cult and don't value or appreciate the gift of life.
They would be well advised to stay the hell off of my property.
And Finally, (this is a repeat) they kill children, or as liberals call it, abortion.

And the above post is a perfect example of someone who's been brainwashed by the media

--------------------------------------

Mr. XYZ,

This is an example of the second or third time I've seen you abrogate the factual challenge offered by someone who spanks you with the facts by falling back onto "the bad old media" excuse.

The threat posed by islamofascist cultists cannot be brushed aside like that. Once again, you have failed to address the substance of the problem: to wit - islamic death cultists maim, torture and kill with absolutely no precipitant or remorse, other than because free and sane people have allowed diseased islamic culture to metastasize for many centuries.

Please, for your own sake, or at least in the interest of intellectual honesty, stop the primitive denial, distraction and pseudointellectualization. My hunch is that you are a pretty nice person...you could do a lot better than what I have illuminated here.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
They aint programming me to do squat.

I feel how I want and do what I want without too much outside influence.

I hate no one based on religion or beliefs.

I hate people based on their personal actions.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

No one's arguing that the extremists are insane, however, the majority of Muslims AREN'T EXTREMISTS!!

That guy has the guts to label a whole people based on the actions of few. As if there was a giant Muslim conspiracy where all of them are planning to take over the world. The whole notion is ridiculous!!

By generalizing a whole people and calling them scum, terrorists, and so on, you're just accomplishing one thing...showing the whole world what a racist you are.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
@astrogolf

What makes toy think THEY are all? The actions of a few do not represent an entire culture or religion. The US has killed more women and children in the last 7 years in bombs and warfare than a hand full of Muslims in the entirety of history. What makes us and different than the Nazi party? Very little. You are stereotyping an entire group of individuals, your lack of understanding and intolerance ignorance makes me lol. If they don't bathe or if the women don't shave the legs then don't dare them. The Amish don't bathe and the women never shave the legs, they ride in buggies with horses practically live in the stone age should I hate the Amish?

We will free you until you are dead from it durrrrrr

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/777608b8425c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by theMegaladon

And that's exactly my point. Just because American soldiers killed women and children in war, I would never label all Americans terrorist and murderers. I got many American friends, and they're all cool...just like I have many Muslim friends, and if someone calls all Muslims scum, I will speak out.

It's NEVER right to generalize a whole people, and doing so is racist and just shows what a bigot you are.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I hear that normal Muslims are okay and it's the extremists that are the problem... The thing is Iran, for example, is a pretty big place ruled by a Muslim regime... and there, it's not the extremists stoning people to death, it's the courts.

Muslim run countries are basically inhumane and horribly oppressive with a crazy thirst for blood.

If it were illegal for Muslims to stone people that would be one thing, but it's not illegal, in fact it's their legal system that enforces such evil practices.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

And that's exactly my point. Just because American soldiers killed women and children in war, I would never label all Americans terrorist and murderers. I got many American friends, and they're all cool...just like I have many Muslim friends, and if someone calls all Muslims scum, I will speak out.

It's NEVER right to generalize a whole people, and doing so is racist and just shows what a bigot you are.

My response was @astrogolf i had to change it. That guy is disturbed, he is just as sick as the suicide bombers and fanatics he lashes out at. He does not even know he is on the wrong side. I feel sorry for people of that ilk they are miserable to the very core consumed with hate. Yes we are all liberal scum what a cop out

I find it odd that these right wing extremists hate half the country and the fellow countrymen as much as they hate Arabs? Who do they actually like? Must be very lonely over there on the right and left?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Islam programmes muslims to hate non muslims....

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I figured

People need to realize that a lot of them aren't any different from us. And by attacking them in a racist way, we just show how stupid we are.

Here's a great clip about Iran that clearly shows how wrong a lot of us are about Muslims in general.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
"The whole notion of the "Islamification of Europe" does indeed look like a fear-campaign..."

Someone said that above. Lets see, you can't have prayer in schools but you must have a mosque so you don't offend the Muslims.
Muslims come to this country and others and say they are offended by Christmas ! Oh yes, it happens, and Easter is next!
You can't do what you want in a Muslim country but they want you to bend over backwards to accomodate them in yours. My government actually paid them to build a mosque here but few know that and it's hard to get the documentation out.
The best way to take over a country is by breeding and influencing society by sheer volume, just as Christianity did it in some places previously. Islam does it that way now.
So yes, given enough time, islam could be the dominant religion in every country and then with Muslims in places of government and thinking about places like Iraq, Iran, Saudi, Oman, Egypt etc etc, do you think our fredoms will be the same then?

That is why there is concern. It's not a fear campaign, it's an wake up and take a look campaign.

The day I can go to Iran and be who I am, (just as Muslims can do what they do in my country) is the day I will recant on the above... and that will never happen.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I figured

People need to realize that a lot of them aren't any different from us. And by attacking them in a racist way, we just show how stupid we are.

Here's a great clip about Iran that clearly shows how wrong a lot of us are about Muslims in general.

www.vexen.co.uk...

1. Conversion, Subjugation, or Death

The Qur'an contains detailed instructions and examples of how to meet unbelievers. The first instruction is that they should be called to Islam; in fact, the Qur'an says you cannot wage war against unbelievers until you have preached to them. The second instruction is that if they do not convert to Islam, then, they must be fought. The third instruction is that if they surrender, or convert, then you must stop waging war. The final instruction is that if they do not convert or surrender, then they must be killed. This is the optimum route for Islamist expansion: A tidal wave of war, subjugation and conversion.

There is another provision in the Qur'an though, because sometimes Muslims aren't in a position to wage war. In this occasion, the examples and teachings of the Qur'an are that Muslims may make deals with their enemies, with unbelievers, engage in truces and the like in order to recuperate and gain strength. The overriding concern is the fight against unbelievers; if this can't be achieved then it is ok to strategically lay low. To achieve more sneaky victories, it is acceptable to deceive, double-cross and break deals. Deals with unbelievers are not real deals, anyway, and are to be broken as soon as more aggressive moves can be made.

I don't think I am wrong about them...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I have never met a Muslim that was unclean or looked like a cross between captain cave man and ZZ top? All the muslims i know are normal functioning people in society? Maybe it is because im in the Chicago area and things are different over here? I love how so called Christians try to judge another religion. If you were a true Christian you would follow Christ word and turn the other cheek, love thy neighbor blah blah. Funny how a religion based on understanding and forgiveness has so many people who are quite the opposite talking about how another religion works haah. The hypocrisy is amazing.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BluesBassist

Yeah...and everyone takes religious scripture literally, right?

Want me to quote similar passages directly from the Christian bible? There's some nice ones about rape and slavery that sound pretty similar...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join