It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Detonations Finally Revealed (Video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Yep, solid granite overstressed, reinforced concrete columns overstressed all fail explosively. It doesn't need explosives. It's what happens.

Good thing there were no concrete columns in the twin towers then.

To base your theory on this is just silly.

I agree with this. These sounds don't prove the presence of explosives but they do create the possibility for loud explosives to have been used. A major problem people had with the controlled demolition theory was the lack of sound that could have come from explosives.

The behavior of the collapses is a rock solid base for the controlled demolition theory, this just strengthens it.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Explosions;

Now, you can either be an idiot and try to pass these off as just normal explosions of normal things (wild guesses), or you could demand an investigation of what they were, and find the truth. (might be too late)

One thing is for sure, nobody knows the truth about these explosions.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by illumin8ed]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
It does not matter what evidence will come up. You goverment is so corrupt and evil that it will not change anything. You are being pusnished for all that with current economic depression which is far from over...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by illumin8ed

Okay, first of all there is no need to accuse someone of being an idiot because they haven't yet agreed with you. That won't get any of us closer to the truth. Now, this video you post. Explosions, yes but they could be related to anything. They seem more like explosions caused by the tower's destruction. The most notable explosion is heard after the towers had fallen.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
low frequency rumble ??? thats weird maybe a government machine used to crumble the center column than blow the thing up! cement acts differently when subject to low frequencies , the strength isnt there anymore. even with the rebar, if the frequency id strong enough it could even rumble the rebar and pretty much shatter the cement to crumbles!! does anyone know if HAARP could do somthing like this, rumble the buildings so they collapse.???

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

a building this size would have to be taken from the top down! unless you want this to fall over a stretch of about 10 city blocks! top to bottom !!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hi

I have to admit before watching this video i was sceptical about the chances of someone having set off detonators in the buildings in order to bring them down but having seen the video and listened to the eyewitness accounts i have to say i`m convinced!!

I cant see how both buildings could have came down with exactly the same sound without a little help.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by illumin8ed
you could demand and investigation of what they were and find the truth. (might be too late)

When www.NYCCAN.org... was denied a new investigation october 2009 by New York city court, even though he initially didnt see any obstacles for a investigation the week before, the "debunkers" on the forums called it their victory.

How can it be a victory to not know the truth, and who is it a victory for?

[edit on 5-9-2010 by conar]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
Okay, first of all there is no need to accuse someone of being an idiot because they haven't yet agreed with you.

I didn't call anyone an idiot because they haven't agreed with me... So... don't accuse me of that.

I called everyone who tries to guess what the explosion was without doing any investigating an idiot.

Here is an example...

You are sitting in your home, and you hear an explosion outside. Do you sit there and just guess what it was? Do you sit there and carry on with your business like nothing happened because you think your guess is correct, and you feel safe? Well, thats what idiots do. Smart people would at least go outside and investigate what they heard.

So if you watch the video, then create several excuses for what you heard, and then go on with your business without knowing the truth, you just might be an idiot.

That won't get any of us closer to the truth.

I never said it would.

Now, this video you post. Explosions, yes but they could be related to anything.

Yup... anything.. including controlled demolitions.

They seem more like explosions caused by the tower's destruction.

Nice wild guess. So you are going to go about your business now and not investigate and get the truth.

The most notable explosion is heard after the towers had fallen.

The explosion heard while the firefighters and police are near the pay phone is next to WTC 7 which didn't fall yet.

So, go ahead with your guessing and zero investigating. Blindly except what you are told and what you tell yourself.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by illumin8ed]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
OK.

Why does this "have" to be explosives?

Structural members breaking under loading don't go quietly, at all.

Again, 9/11 is the rule, not the exception.

Can anyone tell me what a tower block the size of the WTC collapsing is supposed to sound like?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

S+F!!

That video gave me chills, i dont know what to believe anymore.

What ive always wondered is; what will actually happen when it is revealed that the US government made this happen?

What's your opinion ATS?

MrWebby666

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWebby666
what will actually happen when it is revealed that the US government made this happen?

Well, as ther US government did not make it happen, nothing at all will happen.

In 20 years time some truthers will still be making money from making up conspiracy theories, they will have a few believers but the vast majority of people will have moved on.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Here's an Honest question, when all you who believe the official story about 9/11,,
be Honest now! when you saw the two Buildings come down in the exact same way, were you not in the slightest bit suspicious? and then when Building 7 came down in the same way? well im an Interior Designer an I work for 4 Architects an we all looked at each other in disbelief,,an that was nearly 10 years ago, an nothing has changed my mind since..I wont even touch the other two little Holes...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well I turned up my volume and couldn't
distinguish the explosions from the
floors collapsing. But I do believe the
witnesses testimony had more impact
on me than the actual video.
I am a truther by the way

I agree -- I couldn't tell the "explosions" from the sounds of the floors collapsing.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Here's an Honest question, when all you who believe the official story about 9/11,,
be Honest now! when you saw the two Buildings come down in the exact same way, were you not in the slightest bit suspicious? and then when Building 7 came down in the same way? well im an Interior Designer an I work for 4 Architects an we all looked at each other in disbelief,,an that was nearly 10 years ago, an nothing has changed my mind since..I wont even touch the other two little Holes...

The fact that all three building came down the same -- at free fall speed -- supports the argument that 911 was an "act of God", not OS or controlled demolition.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
There were like 2 or 3 of those sounds, not a dozen for a dozen story building. How on Earth does this prove explosives?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by illumin8ed

Well, the only thing being demolished in this video and your post is civility.

10 years on and no one is closer to the truth. I will talk with you once you decide to engage in a more reasoned manner. Other than that, this video proves nothing accept to further unfounded rumours.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

Of course these buildings weren't going to be demolished in the traditional way it would be obvious that is was a setup. Anyone can do some research and find out that these buildings were designed to be able to withstand the impact from airplanes. Also airplane fuel does reach the temps necessary to weaken the I beams to cause the collapse much less make concrete explode. Here's something else to think about all the buildings around the twin towers received damage when the towers fell but did not collapse building 7 however which was not damaged catches fire and falls in a picture perfect demolition. Would the government kill over 3,000 people to get a war started? Of course they would after all we sat beck and let Pearl Harbor get bombed so we could get into the second world war.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I couldn't hear detonations with one second apart but what I heared was like a speeding train rushing over the tracks....that fast.

I would also like to add that it is all very clear that the buildings were brought down by detonations. If not by this vid then by some other recording. Ofcourse there are the eye-witnesses who were there at the moment they went down.

But still.....who has the authority to bring the criminals to justice? That is what I would like to know....And even then......the justice department and government is invested with members of the organisation that caused the murder of these 2800 people.

If it will ever come to a trail I hope that the lawyers that seek the truth are aware of this.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Has anyone here thought to look up what happens to concrete when too much pressure is applied?

Have you ever thought to look up the concrete that was actually used in the towers? It was a concrete mix. A lightweight aggregate to keep the weight of the floors to a minimum.

Not to mention, at about 8-10 floors being destroyed per second (that's one floor every 1/10th of a second), you're not going to hear the timed booms that the witnesses testified to.

Originally posted by stars15k
To base your theory on this is just silly.

Yes, to base your theory on the facts is just plain silly. Every single piece of evidence points to controlled demolition.

It's not just the timed booms. It's the timed booms along with the "flashes going up, down and around" both towers in the lower and middle levels of the towers with "popping or exploding sounds" associated with the flashes. It's also the ejections seen as all 3 WTC buildings collapse.

Flashes, booms, ejections: all associated with controlled demolitions, none associated with fire-induced collapses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join