It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NY Mosque Controversy. Summed Up In One Picture.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The mosque could be a CC, but then it is also a mosque. The head of the mosque went to the ME on taxpayer money, and said that America is a bad country.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The only picture that stands out in my mind is the masses of Muslims celebrating all over the world as shown on TV, the day the towers fell !!!!!

So yeah! let them build a mosque near 9/11... they love us to 'bits'..!!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalman
The mosque could be a CC, but then it is also a mosque. The head of the mosque went to the ME on taxpayer money, and said that America is a bad country.

He's also been working with the FBI for years

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
"Drug Deal"

Really? One deal?

Sorry. That unnecessary element made me lose all respect for your picture.

Drug deal.
Im glad its just one deal going down. And thank god its 20 blocks from ground zero.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Just think. If it were not for such faux issues, faux news would not have any news and would be far less entertaining.

All those high payed talking heads could do is sit around and look at one another.

Wait! That's what it seems they do now !

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
So refreshing to see. Thank you OP for brighting and enlightning my day.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
" So, the Muslim investors championing the construction of the new mosque near Ground Zero claim it's all about strengthening the relationship between the Muslim and non-Muslim world.

As an American, I believe they have every right to build the mosque - after all, if they buy the land and they follow the law - who can stop them?

Which is, why, in the spirit of outreach, I've decided to do the same thing.

I'm announcing tonight, that I am planning to build and open the first gay bar that caters not only to the west, but also Islamic gay men. To best express my sincere desire for dialogue, the bar will be situated next to the mosque Park51, in an available commercial space.

This is not a joke. I've already spoken to a number of investors, who have pledged their support in this bipartisan bid for understanding and tolerance.

As you know, the Muslim faith doesn't look kindly upon homosexuality, which is why I'm building this bar. It is an effort to break down barriers and reduce deadly homophobia in the Islamic world.

The goal, however, is not simply to open a typical gay bar, but one friendly to men of Islamic faith. An entire floor, for example, will feature non-alcoholic drinks, since booze is forbidden by the faith. The bar will be open all day and night, to accommodate men who would rather keep their sexuality under wraps - but still want to dance.

Bottom line: I hope that the mosque owners will be as open to the bar, as I am to the new mosque. After all, the belief driving them to open up their center near Ground Zero, is no different than mine.

My place, however, will have better music."

www.dailygut.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by My_Reality

You should do some historical research yourself. Islamified Persia has waged war against India for centuries.

Through religious intolerance, Islam carved Pakistan out of India, and conquered Indonesia as well.

You have it completely backwards, Western aggression against Islam is a reaction to Islam's aggression against Europe, India, and essentially the rest of the world.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

The Ground Zero Mosque: A Letter to Congress

www.911familiesforamerica.org...

When the audience is the American public, these particular ideologists will speak of peace, dialogue and inclusiveness. When they are in front of their co-religionists, the conversation changes.

Imam Amir-Abdel Malik-Ali: Masjid Al Islam mosque, Oakland, CA

“We must implement Islam as a totality (in which) Allah controls every place… the home, the classroom, the science lab, the halls of Congress.”

Imam Fawaz Damra: Former Imam in the Cleveland, Ohio area

“The first principle is that terrorism, and terrorism alone, is the path to liberation. The second principle is that “settlement is decided by the sword.”

Damra was convicted of lying about his ties to Islamic terrorism, and set to be deported.

Imam Abdul Alim Musa: Al Masjid mosque, Washington, D.C.

“If you don’t give us justice. If you don’t give us equality. If you don’t give us our share of America. If you don’t stay out of our way and leave us alone, we’re gonna burn America down.”

Imam Muzammil Siddiqi: Islamic Society of North America

“We must not forget that Allah’s rules have to be established in all lands…”

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join