It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is the Aliens's job to reveal themselves to us

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by saabacura

I think that if aliens exist they have given up on humans.

They have observed our stupid behaviour - murdering our own, wrecking our planet - and don't want to know us - I don't blame them.

I can't recall exactly where I read this, but didn't the aliens screw up their planet and reproducing health somewhere along the line? Are we doing the same thing?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

They have observed our stupid behaviour - murdering our own, wrecking our planet - and don't want to know us - I don't blame them.

I sure hope not cos i like to think that there are far more beautiful people on this planet worth saving who dont kill, rape etc...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

I sure hope not cos i like to think that there are far more beautiful people on this planet worth saving who dont kill, rape etc...

Ditto. We are worth their interest and HELP!!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Huh???

UFO's do not have any problem dodging missiles..as evidenced by famous shuttle mission videos.

This is a new one! Are you trying to claim that the Space Shuttles now carry missiles??? And, shoot at "UFO"s?

OR...that, somehow, just by chance, a Shuttle whilst on orbit (circles about once every 90 minutes!) just happens to be in position to be able to "capture" on film some "space battles" with "UFO"s??

.... :shk: WOW! Never occured to you that there is debris in space, and on orbit, that is a result OF the Shuttle being there???

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura
Every thread here on ATS on Aliens is waste of our time...
It is the responsiblity for the "intelligent Aliens" to reveal themselves to us.... Not the other way around.

Why are there so many try hards... trying to prove that aliens exist.

If they are so advanced that they can travel here to us... then it is their job to reveal themselves to us, not the other way around.

If they can travel the Universe with ease.... I am sure UFOs have no trouble dodging our missiles.

So, how is it our job to reveal ourselves to you? And, what make you thing that we haven't tried?

FIrstly, there is what I call the "non-interference Accord", It keeps most species from making any "remembered" contact with Terrestrials.

Secondly, there are ET species who are in contact with your governments, and for reasons of their own don't want that to become public knowledge.

Thirdly, there are a few "wild card" ET's currently trying to get yo to listen, but, in true Human fashion, you condemn these people as frauds, and lunitics.

There is so much you could learn, IF, you were simply to open your eyes and recognize the wonders of the Universe.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

It is the responsiblity for the "intelligent Aliens" to reveal themselves to us.... Not the other way around.

If they are so advanced that they can travel here to us... then it is their job to reveal themselves to us, not the other way around.

If they can travel the Universe with ease.... I am sure UFOs have no trouble dodging our missiles.

So, how is it our job to reveal ourselves to you? And, what make you thing that we haven't tried?

FIrstly, there is what I call the "non-interference Accord", It keeps most species from making any "remembered" contact with Terrestrials.

Secondly, there are ET species who are in contact with your governments, and for reasons of their own don't want that to become public knowledge.

Thirdly, there are a few "wild card" ET's currently trying to get yo to listen, but, in true Human fashion, you condemn these people as frauds, and lunitics.

There is so much you could learn, IF, you were simply to open your eyes and recognize the wonders of the Universe.

Etharzi od Oma

This is the predicament that i think we are in.

Humans want contact very badly...humans need contact very badly. Of course there are good aliens and bad aliens out there but humanity needs good aliens to guide them spiritually, they need to be shown that there is hope for them in times of dispair like this. Humans have totally lost their way in regards to spitiuality and there are simply too many of us caught in the "slavery" of our governments to do anything about it. Sure we can march in our thousands and millions but that wont do a thing.

Why oh why does the good aliens not help us? What have all of us done so wrong to merit the lost opportunity to not be unified in spirituality and live in harmony with eachother?

Granted, it will be difficult for the masses to accept but thats just the same as any life changing event but there ae so many children, aldults and elderly who need this to occur but dont have the voice or the abilities to recieve the message they need to hear.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Humans want contact very badly...humans need contact very badly. Of course there are good aliens and bad aliens out there but humanity needs good aliens to guide them spiritually, they need to be shown that there is hope for them in times of dispair like this. Humans have totally lost their way in regards to spitiuality and there are simply too many of us caught in the "slavery" of our governments to do anything about it. Sure we can march in our thousands and millions but that wont do a thing.

I agree that Humans need disclosure. I say it this way because, contact has already happened. The general population has not been told about this, and this information void is what keeps TPTB in power.

As for the spirituality of Humans, I see a good number right on track, though the majority are indeed stumbling. Although, it appears to me that the reason for this is not because people are lost, but because they are lazy. They want all the answers hadned to them without any work on their part. I doesn't happen that way.

To be shown that there is hope One only needs to look around, with an open mind, and heart.

And to break free of the slavery, you only need to elect the right people to office.. I know this isn't easy, but it is the correct way.

As for "marching in the thousands, and millions", it will work, with enough people behind you; you can face sown the largest of armies.

Why oh why does the good aliens not help us? What have all of us done so wrong to merit the lost opportunity to not be unified in spirituality and live in harmony with eachother?

Extraterrestrials have the "non-intereference accord" they will not help until there has been disclosure. You have the power to demand disclosure, byt, you don't. There are those that disrupt the process, they attempt to deflect you, misinform you. These are probably worse than those who are keeping the secrets.

The only solution is to not listen to them, educate yourself so that you don't need to rely on the word of others.

Granted, it will be difficult for the masses to accept but thats just the same as any life changing event but there ae so many children, aldults and elderly who need this to occur but dont have the voice or the abilities to recieve the message they need to hear.

You all have a voice, and the ability to exercise it. Stop sitting around on the sofa, and get to work pulling yourselves up by your bootstraps.

Etharzi od Oma

[edit on 29-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
For arguments' sake, lets say that aliens are already here.
That being said, why cover it up?
Could it be that people can't handle it?

I don't think that's it.

If aliens are here now, then there is obviously an agenda at work.
Who knows what that agenda is?
Why would anyone want to give up the upper hand by revealing themselves?

It's obvious, at least to me, that this planet's people are screwed up, and there's a reason for that.
Maybe we really don't want to know how immature we are.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

They want Attention. I just concluded a discussion with a wannabe. People with inflated egos and views of themselves, often occultism. Their precious beliefs become pointless to the world and they have a childish need to lie to themselves and call it truth that they are right.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

I agree that Humans need disclosure. I say it this way because, contact has already happened. The general population has not been told about this, and this information void is what keeps TPTB in power.

As for the spirituality of Humans, I see a good number right on track, though the majority are indeed stumbling. Although, it appears to me that the reason for this is not because people are lost, but because they are lazy. They want all the answers hadned to them without any work on their part. I doesn't happen that way.

To be shown that there is hope One only needs to look around, with an open mind, and heart.

And to break free of the slavery, you only need to elect the right people to office.. I know this isn't easy, but it is the correct way.

As for "marching in the thousands, and millions", it will work, with enough people behind you; you can face sown the largest of armies.

Extraterrestrials have the "non-intereference accord" they will not help until there has been disclosure. You have the power to demand disclosure, byt, you don't. There are those that disrupt the process, they attempt to deflect you, misinform you. These are probably worse than those who are keeping the secrets.

The only solution is to not listen to them, educate yourself so that you don't need to rely on the word of others.

You all have a voice, and the ability to exercise it. Stop sitting around on the sofa, and get to work pulling yourselves up by your bootstraps.

Etharzi od Oma

[edit on 29-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

i completely respect what you have to say but i wish it was as easy as you make it out to be. There are a few points here that will be difficult if not impossible to overcome and questions taht i need abswering.

1. Why have ET's gone to our governments? What makes a select few so privy to information and opportunity where the rest of us need to not only look inside ourselves but also battle an ardent group of like wise humans with armies, missiles, tv, internet and financial control over us.

2. I do a lot for myself and others, i know aliens exist, its the millions if not billions of others who do not. Why doesnt the aliens stage a huge crash right bang in the middle of somewhere where millions can witness it but not hurt any one, or simply detonate something on the moon thats visible from earth or something that isnt interfering with us...just to get the rest of the worlds attention, something undeniable.

I simply cant get it into my head what gives ET;s the right to go to our governments and not to the people who they represent. It would be like me going to your mother asking if you wanted to go to the cinema, even though you 30years old and i need not ask your mothers permission. People deserve it whether there is an accord in place or not.

As for our governments, i sure hope one day that the days of electing people into power are gone, man needs no king, needs no minister, needs to mayor. All we need is ourselves, loved ones, eachother and the one creator.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
OMG

Exterrestrial life having to PROVE themselves to US????

Who are we to have to proove something to???

Are Earthlings traveling the universe and making "White House lawn landings" on each and every planet to ensure that WE exist???

The truth of the matter is that there more than likely is life both less advanced and more advanced. The less advanced forms may not be abel to travel here nor know that we exist. The more advanced forms simply would not care of our 'knowledge of them'.

Coming to Earth would be for resourceful purposes only.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I think they have interest picks and deal with them on personal occasions depending on what aliens or angels you speak of.

[edit on 8/30/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

That's pretty much what I've been saying. Government is not needed in the galaxy nor beyond one world. A world is enough for a people. Perhaps a few planetary colonies nearby. But I'm just not seeing any kind of government that goes beyond that. Alliances and what not would only be to destroy troublesome peoples. But pretty much these alliances would have no power other than a united front for a war.

The end of government comes when there is enough room for everyone to stand alone. Government is not needed at the galactic scale. Just people working together. And that will only get you planetary governments. And perhaps nations on those planets. But definably not anything beyond a few planets in terms of government.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Oh really? Well considering there are people who have seen strange objects in the skies and have had contact with strange beings, one could certainly make a case that they have done this.

Aside from that, I'm not sure why you would think that?
You're post screams of ego. "The universe revolves around me." I suppose it's the aliens job to mow your lawn too?

Yeah because "try hards" suck right? Einstein? He was a tryhard. He wasted his time!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

Maybe we really don't want to know how immature we are.

I suspect this could be the case. "Maturity" doesn't come with a "gov't announcement." Maturity does not come from one generation to the next. Maturity seems to develop naturally over millions of years. If we survive this process, then perhaps one day we will have the answer we all seek.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

If E.T.'s exist and they choose not to reveal themselves then that would be their choice. We are also entitled to find out if they do not reveal themselves.

There are good reasons to want to find out the truth. They may have an agenda that is not good from our point of view. There may also be human interest groups who for whatever reason think it is better for them or humanity that we are ignorant of the facts. Well I do not trust 'them' if that is the case and will continue to look for evidence.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

In my opinion they have revealed themselfs to us many times and in many ways.They obviously dont do it in a huge way because they have learned from watching us thru the years that if they do a big showing to all people will freak and start destroying the world we live in and some will be stupid enough to try harming them.They are inteligent beings so why would they take that risk? I cant say that i blame them.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

i completely respect what you have to say but i wish it was as easy as you make it out to be. There are a few points here that will be difficult if not impossible to overcome and questions taht i need abswering.

I wasn't trying to make out like anything was, or is, easy. I know first hand how something that "sounds" east, can be a very difficult endevor. But, then again, nothing worth doing is ever easy.

1. Why have ET's gone to our governments? What makes a select few so privy to information and opportunity where the rest of us need to not only look inside ourselves but also battle an ardent group of like wise humans with armies, missiles, tv, internet and financial control over us.

Protocol. A government is "supposed" to represent the people, hence protocol would seem to demand that to contact a people, One should start with the governmnet. Unfortunately, while this may be true of other societies and peoples, it doesn't seem to actually be the case for Earth.

2. I do a lot for myself and others, i know aliens exist, its the millions if not billions of others who do not. Why doesnt the aliens stage a huge crash right bang in the middle of somewhere where millions can witness it but not hurt any one, or simply detonate something on the moon thats visible from earth or something that isnt interfering with us...just to get the rest of the worlds attention, something undeniable.

Impressions. Acrash could leave many wondering what ET's intentions are, and a landing could leave the impression of hostility. Add to that the "spin" governments could add, and you might just create a rather untenable situation that does more harm to relations, and the local people than desired.

I simply cant get it into my head what gives ET;s the right to go to our governments and not to the people who they represent. It would be like me going to your mother asking if you wanted to go to the cinema, even though you 30years old and i need not ask your mothers permission. People deserve it whether there is an accord in place or not.

In Terrestrial societies this is true, in others, perhaps not. Again, we have that protocol thing in the way.

Many people give ET too much credit. They seem to think that just because ET can travel 100's of light years to reach earth that ET "MUST" be thousands of years more advanced. This is not always the case.

As an example; Humans have a known reach of 100's of thousands of miles into space. Yet, the knowledge to construct space vehicles that are capable of reaching near-by stars is alive and well in your world today. And, there is a very real possibility that such vehicles have laready been constructed. The reality of Star Trek like "warp drives" exists, and within the past decade several scientists have published papers describing just "how" to do this. Even if no actual machines exist yet, the ability to build them is upon you. It would only take one enterprising aerospace company to get things started. And, its a very good bet, that it is being considered.

Now, just how advanced are Humans? The same is true for ET; once a critical point is reached, the ability to visit other civilizations becomes a reality, and, if Humans are any kind of indicator, more machines, and beings visit and observe. Once it is felt that contact is in order ... talk to the local governments.

As for our governments, i sure hope one day that the days of electing people into power are gone, man needs no king, needs no minister, needs to mayor. All we need is ourselves, loved ones, eachother and the one creator.

I would agree than man needs no King/minister/master. However, governments may still be needed to coordinate the creation and maintainence of infrastructure, allocation of resources. The problem with today's Terrestrial governments is that they seem to believe that they are man's master, when it should be that man is the government's master.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

And soon god and his angels will reveal themselves. We might have a few scrapes to get by first but remember to stay focused on what happens after.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Thank you for taking the time to reply back to me.

I understand that humans may well have the capability to travel distance in space, but there is something telling me in my heart that this was not our doing. I have a strong hunch that this technology is alien in nature and an exchange of some sort has taken place. I shudder to think what we exchanged, there cant be much worth exchanging on earth except its minerals or its people. Both of which are discerning.

I would like to think that one day, the right person will be elected into power and will disclose to the world that we are not alone but i have a feeling it will take more than one country government to do this and unfortuately, with the USA still around (where all the strings are pulled) i doubt this will happen. i.e. if the UK released details about ET, before they had the chance to go straight to the public with 100% proof, that said person would most likely be assassinated. This is the world we live in. The truth costs lives.

Life is not meant to be like this...

The rich on earth get richer whilst the poorer get poorer, the elites of this planet that are in touch with ET's get to reep all the benefits, acting in the name of the people, whilst the "real rich man" gets nothing but his morals, dignity, sanity and sometimes life taken away, all because he exercises his right to freedom and truth.

Something has to give and i have had a feeling for quite sometime now that something very much life changing will happen to human's soon, what that will be i dont know but i have a feeling that it will cost a lot of lives and a lot of hurt will take place before anything good comes of it. I just hope i'm around with my family to share the goodness because lately, it hasnt been all that apparent.

[edit on 30/8/10 by jrmcleod]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join