It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elders view of 5-6 hrs before 2012 and just after

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
A lot of this sounds similar to what the bible has to say about the rapture.

How tbe lord is going to take all those that are saved and ready and the rest will have turmoil on earth in the form of tribulations.

I'm sure a lot of religions have similar mindsets. An ever occouring one is the idea of judgement day.

I personally see what this guy says as the most likely outcome of the whole 2012 hype. I am quite spiritually awakened. I don't usually tell of experiences like this but i am going to share something that happened recently.

Me and my mate have had visions and callings and the lot and i'm going to write a thread soon talking about these experiences but it will probably discredit me on this site, seeing as the claims i am going to make are quite out of this world and not really backed up by proof even though its the most truthful subject in the universe.

I'll write the thread up later, it correlates to the information by this "Mayan Elder" a LOT. And the long count and e-ching.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

The Rapture is not mentioned in the Bible. The Rapture is a modern Evangelical concept. So is the whole 2012 topic. The I-Ching should be renamed the CHA CHING. $$$$$$

[edit on 1-9-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Realtruth, you are right with your skepticism.
He talks about Merkaba but he has never practiced it yet. How does he get all the knowledge about 4th dimension? Is there a phone line or something? He gives nice illusions to keep you asleep.
For Lucifers sake, dont you think that all he knows already known by the occultists and the elites? If the world is going to shift and lose its shape somehow, why would they still build huge structures? Why would they get prepared for a huge war? Why would they construct DUMBs? To protect themselves from the dimensional shift? Why would they build bases on mars or moon? If everything is going to change in that manner he describes, why do the governments than just sit and say "all gonna work out"?
There is no dimensional shifting. Everyone will stay where they are and work to pay their debts until they are dead.
People want to hear such spiritual dreams in order to escape reality. So it is ok if you make the shift and the rest stays in 3rd dimension. But it is not ok when you survive while others get killed at war here in 3rd dimension!
Is there any knowledge from the occultists that shows a dimensional shift happens, simply NO! Because it wont. Why did they then put a huge structure in georgia where it says "maintain humanity under 500 million"? Is it because 6.5 billion will make the shift and the rest bad boys remain here or just because of something else people will be killed off, war, pandemic, starvation, you choose.

When you die, you will change your dimension, this is for sure but while you are here you will stay here until you have done your job. Call it consciousness extension, spiritual enlightenment or just having fun!

Some also say that, elites do all this things in order to prevent our dimensional shifting. No they dont! They give a damn about people for their stupidity.

Drunvalo is an artist. What does an artist do? Acting on a STAGE! The stage is the illusion fabric. Is there an artist who acts for free?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The Mayan's and Hopi have ancient beliefs about the "3 days of darkness" that happens in this cycle. Cycles repeat and their ancestors have experienced it before. A 7-year window opens at the arrival of the blue star. The blue star was confirmed by the Maya and Hopi to be the Holmes Comet in October 2007. The shift of consciousness will happen inside the 7 year window and they state most likely nothing will happen on the exact date of 12/21/12. We will know the Great Shift is imminent upon the arrival of the red star. We will then be 3 days until the Great Shift. It's been speculated that as we enter the approaching photon belt that our own sun will appear more red in color or some other phenomenon will occur. Our solar system enters this photon belt in cycles. As we align with the procession of the equinox (which we are currently doing) the torsion waves increase coming form the black hole at the center of our galaxy. Torsion waves alter DNA and cause it to leap in evolution. Our fossils support this by the missing links we have throughout anthropology. We leap forward in evolution. Our next leap is coming up soon....approximately around 12.21.12.

Torsion physics has been studied by Russian and Germany physicists. US physicists have done their best to discredit anyone studying this field. This shouldn't surprise anyone. There have been USA studies in this field but they are keeping a low profile for obvious reasons.

The Mayans state that as we enter the 3 days of darkness you cannot have any fear in your heart to make the leap. This makes sense when you understand that the earth is increasing its vibrational frequencies to meet the frequencies inside the photo belt. Since fear is a negative energy it lowers a person's vibrational frequency. Positive energy is at a higher frequency, so only think "happy" thought when you enter the 3 days of darkness.

The Laws of One, Ra, and Ascended Masters have stated that this time humans will evolve to the 5th dimension (4th dimension is "time"). They will increase their energy rates to make the shift. However, the 3D Earth will no longer be needed after this shift and it will be no longer....there will only be the 5th dimension Earth. Will everyone make it through the shift and be able to increase their energies? No. Those with negative hearts won't be able to increase their frequencies fast enough to make the leap. They will "die" and be reborn again on a different 3D planet (since Earth 3D will no longer exist).

Some will sleep through the 3 days of darkness. As your energy rate increase is will send your body into a sort of hibernation mode until everything is complete. However, if you are a Lightworker (you know who you are) then you won't sleep because you must be ready at the end of the 3 days to help the less enlightened understand what has happened to them. Things will be different. You'll still have everything around you that you had BUT it will react differently in 5D. When you jump you'll slowly come down. When you think, it will manifest very fast (don't daydream). We will have new tools in our tool box so to speak and many people won't have any idea what is happening.

I didn't get all this information from any one source but through months of research pulling all the pieces and parts together. Will this all actually happen? Who knows, but I think too much information is better than not enough. If nothing happens. Fine. If something happens....be prepared to have some idea of what could be happening if things start acting a bit freaky. HA!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ptmckiou

Thanks for your reply - some interesting information there. I have also stumbled on a lot of the same information you have - hence why I started looking into torsion waves to actually see the physics and see how it could possibly change our mind/body. More correlations on that on the 13 dimensions thread. My correlations show a unique torsion wave pattern stems from sub-atomic particles, the human heart EM flow, the bio-energy pattern of transverse currents around the body, and also other theorised that these same fields around the earth, and possibly the centre of the galaxy - which is also known as the heart of our galaxy.

What I am really interested in, to find is any scientific research or papers that show info on the torsion waves and how they might affect the DNA. I know that the Solfeggio frequency frequencies modify the DNA, one in particular which biophysicists has proven to repair damaged DNA but I'm guessing in some way it is possible that much higher frequencies, possibly direct octave resonances with these Solfeggio frequencies are possibly coming towards the planets in the form cosmic rays (or a possible bi-product thereof) which could affect us. I can find a million and one people talking about DNA change and referencing different universities and countries doing these tests but I cannot find the papers.

Can anyone share a name of some scientists they might have discovered are doing tests with torsion waves and DNA? I would be most grateful. I found one site but it's in french and too big to translate!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

"The Mayan's and Hopi have ancient beliefs about the "3 days of darkness" that happens in this cycle. Cycles repeat and their ancestors have experienced it before. A 7-year window opens at the arrival of the blue star. The blue star was confirmed by the Maya and Hopi to be the Holmes Comet in October 2007"

Where is the source of this statement? which Maya believes this, and which Maya confirmed the blue star..?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well, I read the article, and the only thing that came to my mind is this: what happens to all of the people who have had artificial joints, etc. put in? Does this mean that even though they are open to the experience, that they won't make it through? Or will they go through screaming because they've just lost a hip (or knee, shoulder, etc.)?

Since I have two replacements, this would concern me a bit.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Reflections

Have a look around on www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
go into pubmed and have a hunt. There is a lot of interesting journals in there if you have the time to sort through them. Good luck

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
the reason 2012 is so important excuse me 12/21/12 is b/c of our origins #1 zecharia sitchin is correct we are alien and evolution is correct we are monkeys you see creationism and evolution combined answer all the questions about our origins but b/c it's not an acceptable theory for people..they will try to answer the questions in other ways...but sadly there wasting there time...no one wants to be the guy who says "god doesnt exist he does but hes not who you think he's an alien species"

look at zecharia he basically tells us this and look what happens to him he gets blasted all over hell in half of georgia people sit around and complain that no one has the balls to tell us the truth and when someone does they get blasted so all in all what good did it do..truth is in the eye of the beholder and people will believe what they want to believe...so believe what you wish

but i believe since the sumerians man was an experiment that has been allowed to grow into our current state..when "god" left us to fend for ourselves they knew that when they returned man would be on the brink of destruction hence the "revelations" in the bible or "judgement day" when god comes back to give the righteous life and the sinful death..whatever the case may be religions,beliefs,and myths point to one thing...god came down from heaven created man left and said "i'll be back"

not an all creating god but an alien race...the hints are in rome and greece mythology..not god but "gods" why do you think intelligence all over the world in a time before people were believed to not have the ability to cross oceans align with one another you can trace sumeria in all civlizations here in the americas and all over why? b/c they were taught by the same aliens!

the mayas lived with the "gods" the answer to the question of where did they all go the ones that didnt die in wars,moving to other areas of the world,or killed by plagues were taken with the "gods" the year 2012 is so important b/c of all the things that will take place there will be like 3 eclipses or so that year...the alignment with the galactic center will take place..

and if i remember correctly we will move from the age of pisces into the age of aquarius..also i believe the "gods" will return! the aliens will coem back and change this planet and our ways of thinking forever...this was all propeshied and planned out...the ones who are supposed to know know...the ones who arent mentally capable will stay in the dark even if they read this post!

the world as we know it ends..but our species and existence does not! example the industrial revolution changed the world as they knew it!

[edit on 1-9-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

i do agree with what i read on that site you posted! something tells me that i was meant to see and absorb that for a reason..cant really explain but i really felt something spiritual in reading that! i was already aware now i'm more aware in reading that!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

"Photon belt"? If a "Photon belt" of some sort is approaching, why can't we see it? Photons are a manifestation of light, right?

"Torsion waves"? what are they twisting that drives evolutionary leapfrogging in DNA?

Precession of Equinoxes (yes, prEcession is correct, not prOcession, as in parade)? While you are correct in saying "(which we are currently doing)", it is also correct to say that in the past 4.6 billion years or so, the same process has gone on, without breaks, without letup, without end or beginning during that time. What's special about this particular segment of that precession, which is reached every 26,000 years or so?

I'm desperately trying to get a logical handle on this thought process, so I can understand what it is folks are trying to say.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

How about this little document from CERN

Torsion Phenomenology at the LHC

or this one from ScienceDaily.com

Next Stop: The Fourth Dimension, With Large Hadron Collider Experiments

and from UniverseToday.com

Large Hadron Collider May Help Us Glimpse Into another Dimension

I'm sure there's plenty more if you know where to look

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

What if - and this is a BIG what if - Earth's only been in existence (in 3D anyway) for around 10,000 years? Is it possible that all these crazy numbers like 4.6 billion etc are because of the Earth originating in the 1st Dimension? Hmm... interesting idea. If so, it definately helps the idea of Evolution a whole lot... all this stuff seems to be saying how the Earth moving into the photon belt will cause our DNA to evolve at a very rapid pace.. when the whole Mayan calendar thing shows that the planet has already gone thru the belt over 10 times - at least that's the way I understand it; if not then I'm assuming the Maya are saying we only traverse thru the belt once via every cycle of 20? Either way, 394 years * 20 is only 7880 years - far from billions.... seems kinda strange to me.

Hmm... I wonder...
The failure of two-dimensional life

Ok.. kind of off the wall, but seems possible - so, I ask myself - what about the 1st dimension?

Worms?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

Thanks for the information, looks like it's good - some of it's quite technical. Dictionary.com is my new friend :-)

I also found this article about how frequencies change DNA, but then there would need to be a link between torsion waves and frequencies of some sort.

However, the Russian Branch of the Human Genome Project , headed by renowned Dr. Pjotr Garjajev, has uncovered the linguistic and psychic capabilities of junk DNA, ushering in a re-evaluation of the human gene in terms of words, wave genetics and a grammar of spirituality.

alternativespirituality.suite101.com...

I thought this part was pretty interesting

DNA Changes and Words

According to the findings of the Russian Scientists, the genetic code follows the same rules found in human languages. By modulating certain frequency sound patterns on a laser ray, they are able to influence DNA frequency and genetic information. The most interesting aspect of their discovery is that simple words and phrases can work just as well as laser beams. Man can literally reprogram his genetic blueprint through words--which explains why affirmations and hypnosis can have powerful effects on mind and body. Healing with sound and words lies within man's power.

alternativespirituality.suite101.com...

So what could it be in these torsion waves that is possibly changing DNA? could it be a EM harmonic of frequency 528?

There is an area also called wave genetics that has shown an energetic imprint which is omnipresent exist as also part of the human body, they labelled it EI. Here's a quote from the article

Basic Principle of Wave Genetics

1) The 98% “garbage DNA” is not actually “garbage DNA”, but a supercode, and this code (or codes) are of a higher level than those coding RNA and proteins. This “higher level” is the “wave level”.

2) The genome is a quasi-intelligent system.

3) The function of the wave level of genetic coding is to program the spatial-temporal organization of an organism.

Traditionally, genetics talks about DNA, RNA and proteins’ speech and texts only. The standard linguistic structures of genome are realized at the material level in the form of sequences of “chemical letters” in a DNA chain consisting of the 2% coding DNA. In Wave Genetics the texts are realized at the material level in the form of sophisticated dynamic holograms (gene-holograms) in liquid crystals of the chromosome continuum.

www.emergentmind.org...

If the structure of DNA is changed by sound and it's function also has a lot more going on than most people think, and torsion waves having some type of frequency could possibly effect the DNA.

I found another interesting point that NASA made, although I haven't double checked what this source is saying.

In December 2005, an American scientific think tank called the Meinel Institute of Las Vegas, founded by former consultants to the NASA-linked JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory), came forward and announced that it now believed that cosmic rays from a galactic binary system producing relativistic jets was responsible for a rapid acceleration in animal and human evolution around 40,000 years ago

saynotofear.info...

NOW this stuff blows my mind. Apparently this guy has been scientifically tested - see the rest of the information here:
www.trivedifoundation.org...

Scientific Research

Mahendra Kumar Trivedi was born with an exceptional ability to change living and non-living matter with Energy Transmissions or "blessings" (focused intentional consciousness, called The Trivedi Effect™).

Through collaborations with researchers in six countries from numerous scientific fields, Trivedi has amassed a broad set of data substantiating this ability in a scientifically demonstrable and measurable manner. The results of these collaborations are beyond anything predicted by the science and technology of today:

* Agriculture - grow crops with no use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides while providing
o Increased nutritional value
o Increased yields (up to 500%)
o Increased immunity (over 600%)
o Increased shelf life of crops (upto 1000%)

* Genetics
o Change the DNA in plants (up to 69%) and in microbes (up to 79%)
o Change the genus and species in harmful bacteria

* Microbiology
o Reduce viral loads for HIV, Hepatitis B and C and Cytomegalovirus (up to 99.81%)
o Reduce antibiotic sensitivity of harmful bacteria (significantly)
o Convert cancer cells into non-cancerous cells

* Material science
o Alter mass and size of atom, energy within and between the atoms
o Alter specific heat, boiling and melting points
o Interchange mass and energy (more than 400%)

Here is more on the science of this quote: www.trivedifoundation.us...

Ok so I'm a little off track here, but I'm trying to find any references to changing DNA, and all the ways in which it has been studied. So this can help us see if what Drunvalo says about changing DNA has any science behind it. from what I'm finding it looks like it's possible.

Update: resources.metapress.com...

This is very cool. Not sure if you guys are familiar with these tubes that connect the sun and the earth. It's in Nasa's knowledge base and I can dig it up if any one has questions - they are called magnetic flux tubes and basically connect to the earth, within these tubes are long pulse trains - torsion waves. This article is just a quick extract about how this all works.

Maybe Mother Sun is some type of conduit between us and the centre point of the galaxy, far cry, not bullet proof but just a thought...

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Reflections]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Sorry, this discussion just makes me think of of this sketch

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Even though i would love this to happen. Chances are, nothing will. Life will go on, and people will find another date/prediction to look forward too.

These sort of prediction have come and gone in the past. But you will always get people putting all their faith into it. And there is nothing wrong with that, considering how bad the world is at the moment, believing in something like this is like a comfort blanket.

I really hope i am wrong!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
S&F, need to look into this deeper at home when im not at work.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lolliek
Well, I read the article, and the only thing that came to my mind is this: what happens to all of the people who have had artificial joints, etc. put in? Does this mean that even though they are open to the experience, that they won't make it through? Or will they go through screaming because they've just lost a hip (or knee, shoulder, etc.)?

Since I have two replacements, this would concern me a bit.

The great spirit will replace all artificial parts with nice wooden ones. I have been given this information from the cosmos. I am the Mayan emperor. I have lead my cultural group, which has remained intact, for over 2000 years. We live in our Mayan cultural center where we have practiced our beliefs in secret. We still have a bunch of gold the conquistadors never got. We have spaceships too, but need fuel. Send me money or I will have big green snakes eat your children.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sum1one
reply to post by nenothtu

What if - and this is a BIG what if - Earth's only been in existence (in 3D anyway) for around 10,000 years? Is it possible that all these crazy numbers like 4.6 billion etc are because of the Earth originating in the 1st Dimension? Hmm... interesting idea. If so, it definately helps the idea of Evolution a whole lot... all this stuff seems to be saying how the Earth moving into the photon belt will cause our DNA to evolve at a very rapid pace.. when the whole Mayan calendar thing shows that the planet has already gone thru the belt over 10 times - at least that's the way I understand it; if not then I'm assuming the Maya are saying we only traverse thru the belt once via every cycle of 20? Either way, 394 years * 20 is only 7880 years - far from billions.... seems kinda strange to me.

Hmm... I wonder...
The failure of two-dimensional life

Ok.. kind of off the wall, but seems possible - so, I ask myself - what about the 1st dimension?

Worms?

The Earth is in the "4th dimension" now, and has been for it's entire existence. By "first dimension", I must assume you mean only one dimension, as you didn't specify which dimension you intended, whether length, width, height, or time.

Not that it really matters that much, as any one of them, alone, amounts to the same thing as any of the others.

If we were only in "the third dimension", that would leave out time, and so the age of the Earth would be a moot point, a meaningless concept for us. We wouldn't even have the time necessary to ask the question, much less ponder out an answer. An instant of time would not differ from 10,000 years, 10 billion years, or a second. None of those would exist for us, or be perceptible.

Likewise, we, and the Earth, would "exist" in all possible dimensions, simultaneously, whether one or one billion dimensions. The difficulty seems to lie in limited perceptions, as our perceptions would necessarily be limited to those dimensions which we are able to comprehend with our sensory organs.

This notion of a "photon belt" is hanging me up. When did the Maya develop the concept of a "photon", much less a "belt" of photons, an invisible belt of pure light? Further, I'm failing to comprehend why it would be invisible, or how photons would be captured and restricted to a belt structure anywhere other than near or at the event horizon of a black hole, where their motion would necessarily be balanced between outward and inward, and hence arrested.

[edit on 2010/9/2 by nenothtu]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The Photon Belt
Shelton Nidle, October/November 1992
An Analysis
In the 1990's, our solar system is being threatened by the arrival of an unusual energy belt. It is the purpose of this article to describe this
danger and how it will affect us.
Historical Background
This belt of photon particles was first discovered in the 1960's in vicinity of the Pleiades by satelite instrumentation. A photon particle is the
result of a collision between an anti-electron or positron and an electron. These split second collisions cause the charges of the particles to
cancel and the resultant mass is converted into energy in the form of photons. In the first quarter of this century, the English physicist Paul
Dirac had postulated that for every particle an anti-particle will exist. In 1932, Carl David Anderson discovered the first anti-particle-the positron.
By the 1950's the anti-proton and the anti-neutron had been discovered. The importance of these discoveries was not just the fact that Dirac's
theory had been proven. More importantly, a new and unprecedented from of energy had been discovered. This energy of mass annihilation is
known as photon energy and it promises to be a major source for our energy requirements in the very near future.
The photon belt's discovery was due to a series of studies of the Pleiades that began in the days of the famous British Astronomer, Sir
Edmund Halley (1656-1742). Halley discovered that at least three of the stars in this star group were not in the same positions recorded by the
Greeks. The difference was so great that it was impossible that either the Greeks or Halley were wrong. Halley concluded tht the Pleiades
moved witin a prescribed sytem of motion.
This concept was proven by Fredrick Wilhelm Bessel with his discovery that the stars in the Pleiades had a proper motion of 5.5 seconds of
arc per century.(JW We are then referred to a chart that I can't show you). Jose Comas Sola further postulated that the Pleiades and a number
of other stars formed a distinct system and that all apparently had their own planetary systems. Paul Otto Hesse also studied this system and
descovered at absolute right angles to the movement of the stars, a photon belt or manasic ring with a thickness of approximately 2000 light
years. Up to this time, scientists have been unable to recreate this phenomena in the laboratory.
If the results of the observations of Jose Comas Sola and Paul Otto Hesse about the Pleiades are correct, our star (the Sun) is in a 24000 year
cycle with the Pleiadean Photon Belt. At present we are poised to enter
the belt and pass through the 2000 light year manasic ring before the end of this century. The question to be asked is what is the significance
of this event to our planetary civilization?
What is happening now?

For the rest of the lengthy article go to
photon belt

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join