It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Disclosure TV Spot?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I remember when Obama was first elected, people were saying he has reserved like a 3 hour time slot on a certain date and it was speculated it might be for disclosure..Anybody remember this or know the date?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, it was November 27, 2009.

And once again, nothing happend.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The Shadow Government threatened to kill him if he went ahead with the disclosure.

Thankfully Steven Greer astrally projected into O'Bama's sleeping brain and managed to retrieve the top secret information. Immune to death himself, Greer will reveal all the secret UFO secrets he extracted from O'Bama's skull at his October conference.

If you cannot make the conference Greer will personally astral project into your brain and implant the secret information completely free of charge after you've paid $1000.

Should you wish he will also thought project, directly to you, his latest book - also completely free, for $40.

I transdimensionally thought projected him the cash over a week ago but all I've got up to now is a headache.

I'm wondering whether I've been duped!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
And when the same people come out with their next prediction — because you know there will be more ‘disclosure is coming’ stories — the people who never learn will, naively, believe it all again as if they were never fooled before.

These fairy tales of disclosure are the biggest carrot dangling schemes in ufology! Keep movin' jackasses, we're almost there...

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Spangler]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
The Shadow Government threatened to kill him if he went ahead with the disclosure.

Thankfully Steven Greer astrally projected into O'Bama's sleeping brain and managed to retrieve the top secret information. Immune to death himself, Greer will reveal all the secret UFO secrets he extracted from O'Bama's skull at his October conference.

If you cannot make the conference Greer will personally astral project into your brain and implant the secret information completely free of charge after you've paid $1000.

Should you wish he will also thought project, directly to you, his latest book - also completely free, for $40.

I transdimensionally thought projected him the cash over a week ago but all I've got up to now is a headache.

I'm wondering whether I've been duped!

That has my vote for the funniest statement made on ATS today - maybe even this week.

Back on topic - Obama isn't going to disclose anything. He's too busy trying to break Bush's vacation record to actually do anything.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

Came and went like many others.
Stay tuned for the next disclosure date.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATLien
I remember when Obama was first elected, people were saying he has reserved like a 3 hour time slot on a certain date and it was speculated it might be for disclosure..Anybody remember this or know the date?

ATLien...

Anybody remember this or know the date?

No.....not me.

Sorry.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

Here you go, it was another failed prediction by David Poppycock

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-8-2010 by freelance_zenarchist]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
That has my vote for the funniest statement made on ATS today - maybe even this week.

Unfortunately, it is also one that a lot of people will actually believe. We call those people idiots.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The only Aliens Obama knows about are mexican-mexicans living in the USA.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I thought the only true sign of disclosure was because then Energizer Bunny commercial was preparing us for mass abduction?

But seriously folks, stop with the "D" word. Not going to happen. Even if, and that is a big if, the government has anything substantial to disclose, the environment we have allowed to develop that makes this subject laughable means that no disclosure can happen. In order for disclosure to happen, it needs to be a topic that runs at the top tier of the media cycle.....where reporters and networks will be falling over each other to get to the truth. That is the environment that will lead us to "disclosure".

But...I hate to break it to you, the odds are that the government doesn't know anything more than you or I do about this subject because they don't have anything substantial. This is the thing nobody wants to consider, because it crushes their hopes, dreams...and yes, more often than not, blind faith.

Seriously, enough with the disclosure talk. It was old 10 years ago....15 years ago. Even older now. It is not time yet for cyclical trends to bring it back into "fashion".

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Nothing ever happened of it and never will.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I thought the only true sign of disclosure was because then Energizer Bunny commercial was preparing us for mass abduction?

Or anything with the slightest science-fiction bent; the Disclosurists do not think there is such thing as either original thought or imagination. Ironic, in a way. Interesting that it is only the visual media they claim is preparing us for Disclosure, never books or music, especially considering bad science-fiction movies and television is the biggest influence on their religion.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The only thing Obama has disclosed is that he's an idiot and like the odd holiday or 10. When I say 'disclosed' I mean he didn't mean for us to know but was just so stupid it happened.

Anyway, enough Obama bashing, it both too easy and I'll let him do it for himself.

The only thing you can guarantee when someone posts a date or time is that they either have something to sell or sod alls going to happen. We need someone like Wikileaks on the case

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

But seriously folks, stop with the "D" word. Not going to happen. Even if, and that is a big if, the government has anything substantial to disclose, the environment we have allowed to develop that makes this subject laughable means that no disclosure can happen.

Perhaps you are right but I think you are oversimplifying. Think for a minute.

Just in case you IgnoreTheFacts do not forget that there are at least 50 ex-military and ex-intelligence service whistle blowers who have admitted (some of them on their death-beds) that contact with extraterrestrials is already happening. The chances are they aren't all lying so that means the government may well be 'concealing something'.

The alternative is of course that the whistleblowers are disinformation agents (possibly unwittingly in many cases). What then, if we DO NOT ignore the facts, would be the purpose of orchestrating this MASSIVE red herring? Enlighten me...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
Just in case you IgnoreTheFacts do not forget that there are at least 50 ex-military and ex-intelligence service whistle blowers who have admitted (some of them on their death-beds) that contact with extraterrestrials is already happening. The chances are they aren't all lying so that means the government may well be 'concealing something'.

Who are these people? And what are the exact chances?

Originally posted by Pimander
The alternative is of course that the whistleblowers are disinformation agents (possibly unwittingly in many cases). What then, if we DO NOT ignore the facts, would be the purpose of orchestrating this MASSIVE red herring? Enlighten me...

That is the only alternative?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
It happened we had disclosure, then the Men in Black showed up flashed their red flashy things at the cameras and we all forgot again, unless you were able to turn off your TV before they flashed you, then you are “in the know”, but they will be looking for you, so you better get off the grid quick and ware your tin foil hat so they don’t detect your brain waves.

[edit on 8/27/2010 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
These hoaxers no longer have any class, they could at least make it almost believable like the good ol days. All the paper mache and elmers school glue couldn't hold this alien puppet together again.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/671af174c264.jpg[/atsimg]

It's like watching a Japanese guy stomp around a model city for 120 minutes.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMegaladon
These hoaxers no longer have any class, they could at least make it almost believable like the good ol days.

Oh, the good ol' paper mache alien. Remember when the hoaxers actually took time to perpetrate a hoax? Writing a blog post or forum comment takes no effort. The hoaxes of days past showed a craftsmanship. They were art.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by theMegaladon
These hoaxers no longer have any class, they could at least make it almost believable like the good ol days.

Oh, the good ol' paper mache alien. Remember when the hoaxers actually took time to perpetrate a hoax? Writing a blog post or forum comment takes no effort. The hoaxes of days past showed a craftsmanship. They were art.

Hahah yes exactly, the infa red footage of birds and bugs just ruins my childhood memory's any more. No.. no longer the great story tellers of ancient Greece, nope all we get is a youtube flooded with a CSETI knockoff group doing whippets in some Arizona desert while Greer rips off his MUFON polo shirt like hulk hogan while you hear "oooohhhhh aaaahhhhhhhh" then a fancy laser show for the affordable price of $1000 to $5000 a pop, depends what row you are sitting in.

Ohhhh can i get a VIP pass for the butterfly people?

Not holding my breath

[edit on 27-8-2010 by theMegaladon]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join