It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raelian Religion Creates 1st Human Clone?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Anybody hear anything about this? The Raelian's are actually the originators of the Ancient Astronaut Theory and they claim that in 2002 they created the 1st human clone and named her Eve..Strangely, I don't remember this making any news headlines in 2002, I could be wrong..Anybody a member of this religion or can confirm this?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The Raelians didn't invent the ancient astronaut theory, and are lying about their human cloning, they've been doing it for awhile now, trying to get into the headlines however they can.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ya but what an odd religion though, eh? Isn't this the same group of folks that channel UFOs via ouija boards? Strange

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
The Raelians didn't invent the ancient astronaut theory, and are lying about their human cloning, they've been doing it for awhile now, trying to get into the headlines however they can.

You sure? They just had a feature on Rick's List on CNN...I don't see why CNN would even bother repeating something that is proven not true.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATLien

Originally posted by hippomchippo

You sure? They just had a feature on Rick's List on CNN...I don't see why CNN would even bother repeating something that is proven not true.

Yes, I'm sure, they tried to pull this stunt before with cloning, they have a company called Clonaid which has claimed multiple times to have cloned a human.
en.wikipedia.org...

Just because they're on CNN doesn't make them credible.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

If you're gonna throw this kind of crap out there, at least provide a link(s) so we all know what we are laughing at...

human-clone.com...

www.creationists.org...

And here's a brief 'history' of the kooks:
www.watchman.org...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Here's the Wikipedia page on it:
en.wikipedia.org...

It appears to me the only time they ever said it was a sham is when they were arrested and charged w/ crimes against humanity..And even after that as late as 2004 they say they cloned a 6th human in Australia...It's not I don't believe you, but could you post a link to proof it was a hoax?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

I just did.
If you read the link I posted, you would see that they never verified ANY of the DNA of their supposed clones.

Mod Edit: Replaces needless quote of the previous post with "Reply to" tag.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2010/8/25 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by ATLien

If you're gonna throw this kind of crap out there, at least provide a link(s) so we all know what we are laughing at...

First of all, There's a question mark in the Thread Title..People on here claim they can leave their body and travel to the moon or create fireballs and talk to aliens, and they need no proof, but if Clonaid won't show you a human clone on camera then they're PROVEN a fraud...Nah, those links just show that the Raelians are a bunch of weirdos, has nothing to do with the matter at hand

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
they seem like another cult group just looking for attention and new members.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Clonaid and Raelians were 2 different entities up until this cloning situation, then when the Raelian boat sink Clonaid sinks with it? Nah, Proof please, that's all I'm asking. If you don't have "Beyond a Reasonable Doubt" Proof, than don't bother replying with "he said, she said, did say, didn't say"

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you a Raelian?
Just curious, you seem to be defending them so vehemently even though they've provided NO EVIDENCE that they've cloned ANYTHING.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATLien
Clonaid and Raelians were 2 different entities up until this cloning situation, then when the Raelian boat sink Clonaid sinks with it? Nah, Proof please, that's all I'm asking. If you don't have "Beyond a Reasonable Doubt" Proof, than don't bother replying with "he said, she said, did say, didn't say"

Why aren't you saying Proof please to Clonaid? Who have never backed up any of their clonings with the proper papers or DNA tests.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Cloning is a "crime against humanity", so proving you cloned someone is self-incriminating to begin with. And same with Jose Escamilla, Defamation of character is NOT debunking. Just because you refuse to provide evidence to the media and authority, doesn't mean it isn't true..."If" Jesus comes back and a bunch of people shove camera's on his face telling him to walk on water, you think he'll do it?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

Oh ok, so we should just blindly believed they cloned someone with no evidence? Give it up, they're lying for publicity.
Once again, I'll ask, are you a Raelian?

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
A reporter infiltrated this raelians gang here.They spoke mostly about sex and they were looking at their arses with mirrors in some meeting. Personnally i think they misunderstood "clones" with "Clowns". Yes they created many clowns.

www.rickross.com...

edit to add the link

[edit on 25-8-2010 by SSimon]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSimon
A reporter infiltrated this raelians gang here.They spoke mostly about sex and they were looking at their arses with mirrors in some meeting. Personnally i think they misunderstood "clones" with "Clowns". Yes they created many clowns.

Raelians are weirdo's agreed..But like I said has nothing to do with Clonaid creating a clone with Raelians as intermediaries.(Mind you this is before Raelian were Proven to be weirdos)

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Are you mad that I've shown them to be frauds?

Mod Edit: Deleted quote of ill-mannered post.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
One of his assistants 80s, Jean-Denis Saint-Cyr, decided to speak up too. He published a book in November 2009, "Confessions of Rael to his former right arm", in which he describes the admission embarrassed to Rael that he has not been contacted. That was the context in which Vorilhon lived a depressed well you should find someone who was normal in the newspaper win a false prophet without having assumed, in addition to having to deal with divorce

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join