It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past Life Diagnosis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is awesome, it tells you who you were in a past life and what your purpose in life is.
I don''t know about everyone, but it nailed me dead-on.

Here, try it out and let me know your Diagnosis-
thebigview.com...

This was mine:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern New Guinea around the year 1275. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

S&F ... didnt know such a tool existed lol
it can be coincidential but i think its close to what a medium woman told my mom one time

this is mine :
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Africa around the year 1025. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

for the first paragraphe its hard to tell i cant remember

but the last 2 have pinpointed me pretty well

read my thread in my signature to compare this result
i speak a lot about past lifes in it and other wisdom stuff

this tool look to be accurate
its only a speculation now but i have took the result with a open mind

thank you for this nice idea for a thread

(if i type in again the same number will it be the same thing coming out ?
will try it later ahah)

[edit on 8/25/2010 by Ben81]

so im a thousand of years old soul ... i wish i could remember everything
i dont beleive in a past life i have do something considerate evil
i simply cant ... i would eat grass before killing a rabit for dinner
is a thousand or year old soul considerate old ??
lets see if someone goes more old in this diagnosis

[edit on 8/25/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Crazy isn't it..It's so accurate that it's weird, and yea, it'll always be the same..It's not random, there's some kind of formula behind it.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATLien
reply to post by Ben81

Crazy isn't it..It's so accurate that it's weird, and yea, it'll always be the same..It's not random, there's some kind of formula behind it.

ya pretty weird lol
usualy i dont fall for stuff like that .. and i stay very skeptic
we dont have anything to loose just trying it
hope your thread will attire many members that will also share their diag

do you think it can go in the BeforeChrist years ??

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Nah, I tried Einstein and Hitler, but it only goes to 1922..It seems as if souls are reincarnated every like 920 years or so.. I wonder what your soul does in the meantime.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I would have rather been an ancient king or something!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Good way to find 1z b-day ehh lol Earth inhabitors

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-West around the year 1375. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Do you remember now?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

So you were a male eskimo fashion designer???

I was a "quiet" hungarian map maker. Which is cool.....I guess. Kinda hoping to be Napoleon. The last part kinda hit close to home but thats like me reading your palm and announcing "You had a mother once!" It was a fun distraction though. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

Sorry, but I don't see how it could be much of a "formula" simply based on the date of birth.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by ATLien

Sorry, but I don't see how it could be much of a "formula" simply based on the date of birth.

I wouldn't take it too seriously if I were you

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Your subtlety was key to making me laugh really hard.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I just tried it. Interesting. I put in my birthday and it told me something interesting. Then, I put in my boyfriend's birthday and it told me EXACTLY THE SAME THING. That's quite an oracle...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATLien
reply to post by Ben81

Nah, I tried Einstein and Hitler, but it only goes to 1922..It seems as if souls are reincarnated every like 920 years or so.. I wonder what your soul does in the meantime.

nah i beleive each time we die ...
we have the possibility to reincarnate with a wiped out memory
its rare that some people can recover all those past lifes memories
other have only little glimpse and other have nothing

so a thousand or years old soul could had 10 past lifes
its a speculation of course but its plausible on the soul reincarnation thread

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by and14263

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by ATLien

I wouldn't take it too seriously if I were you

Not to worry. lol.
But hey, I'm always game for some fun!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I would like to expand on your establishment of not-much-of-a-formula; considering there is only one variable (date) given as input with a constant result (i.e. there is a direct translation from date to diagnosis), for all ~6 billion living humans born in the past 80 years there are only 365*80 = 29200 souls of past lives to pass around.

Meaning, you will have to share your past life with 205,479 other people, if you don't mind.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by scraze

Your taking it out of context. He said "If I try again will it be diff." I said "No, Theres a formula." And there is formula, a simple 3 variable formula, but a formula none-the-less..All i was trying to express was that it doesn't "randomly" choose your pastlife.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

Whoops, I guess I should've introduced my post differently - I didn't mean to attack you or your statement of the site using a formula, I just wanted to talk about the details of that formula. Things such as, even though you enter 3 different numbers, there is only 1 variable - the date..
No offense, really!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by scraze
reply to post by ATLien

Whoops, I guess I should've introduced my post differently - I didn't mean to attack you or your statement of the site using a formula, I just wanted to talk about the details of that formula. Things such as, even though you enter 3 different numbers, there is only 1 variable - the date..
No offense, really!

It's cool, none taken..I just think it's neat..Did you try it? What were your results?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

Yay, all good. Here's my diagnosis:

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 1250. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
----
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
----
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy. Do you remember now?

Check it out.. I was no important person, but chiefly so!
Neat, indeed.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 800. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life. Do you remember now?

Umm Nope I dont remember!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join