It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus or Yeshua... The Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Those are not names but man made titles... God for example is a man made title... God told us to "call on His Name" which is Hayah Asher Hayah (gemtria of 49 7 times 7).. His Name denotes who He is and His function.. Hayah Asher Hayah means I AM... Thus He IS.. He is All..

When Yeshua came to Yerushalayim on a donkeys colt.. The people were shouting "hoshua" or save us... He, sat on that donkey, is that saviour which His Name denotes as His function.. Their shouts of Hoshua were answered in His Name that literally translates as I AM Saviour... His Name is the information that denotes His function and the saving "program" contained within.. Yeshua said that the "seed" (information) must be planted (die) before it can grow and produce much fruit... Yeshua is the saving information that was planted into the system..
God is zeleous for His NAME... Yeshua told us to ask in His Name.. We are baptised in the Name.. Every knee shall bow at His Name.. God punishes those who use His Name in vain and holds no one guiltless who does.. He said an awful lot about THAT in the ten commandments! He thinks His Name is important... Shouldn't you?

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaulGoodman

Yeah, but you're not a god. Jesus would be pretty lame if he only responded to Yeshua or one certain name.
[edit on 8/25/2010 by SaulGoodman]

Neither was Yehoshua... imo.

I never said he would not respond. I said .. to me.. it makes me feel closer to the entity. Besides, who could prove if "He" responds....no matter what name u use.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
So god is being defeated by a typo?

Unless I missed something, I don't think that's what this post is about.
It's just about the TRUE Hebrew name of "Jesus".

My opinion is... it's just a personal preference.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

What Christian DOESN'T know "Jesus" is Yeshua in Hebrew???

Moot point.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Actually its a huge point.. Jesus is a greek name whichmeans man of zeus, zeus being a pagan god... What has pagan religion got to do with God? Most Christians just follow the pastor whose knowledge is based on the doctrine of the Nicolations which permits pagan practices into the church which God hates... You can read what Godthinks of that in Revelation in the letters to the seven churches...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

No, it's not a huge deal. We are "saved" by His redemptive work on the cross. Not what name we choose to say. Yes, His name is Yeshua in Hebrew, Christians know this.

Moot point.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I am with you, Noturtypical. To say that Jesus will disregard those who call him that is just nitpicking. Would you disregard or love your child less if they called you something other than Mom or Dad? To me, to say that Christ only saves those who speak his true name is missing the entire point.

Christianity is not Wicca. Magic words are not what saves a soul. It's actions.

To think that Christ would forgive those who tried to kill him, but not those who call him what they were taught his name is, is actually abominable.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

True, we are saved by what HE did, not what WE do. Salvation is of the Lord, he saves whom He wants to and condemns who He wants to, for HIS glory alone.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I didn`t read every post but hopefully someone pointed out that Yeshua is a Greek word.

The letters and sounds for E and U are not in the Hebrew and they were not invented till the middle ages.

That Yeshua word is Greek and not his Hebrew name.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Its important because its the NAME you pray by and the NAME that you are saved by...

"All those who call upon THE NAME of the Lord are saved"...

People might want to stop dedicating their prayers then to Amen-Ra!

Can I get an Amen on that brother?

The Romans and Greeks primarily worship Apollo, the Sun.

This man of Zues simply convinces you to worship an Egyptian God, Amen because well, no use in you calling on the same Gods that the patricians and elites do.

This man of Zues basically extolls you to Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and that would be the entire earthly realm.

Since it is Rome that gave you all of this, and Roman aristocrats found Greek to be a much more descriptive language than Latin and allowed for them to communicate within earshot but outside of the understanding of the masses when they chose to, what you do have is a confusing Roman Greco Conspiracy of the highest order.

Rome sacked the Judean Temple and drove the people into exile.

What wasn't sacked at that time was later taken by the Knights Templar that serve Rome.

There is almost no chance the Hebrew religion is pure as a result of this.

In reality Christians have been pointed towards Egypt, and Jews towards Babylon in this fashion, away from the 12 principle Gods that rule the Roman Greco world.

Your world.

Our world.

My world!

Those God's originate from Troy. The one place no one wants you to look.

The good news is that the path and gate to God lays within you, not externally in books or names.

The bad news is, no one wants to believe that because they have been trained to look without to external sources and ones that point them in the wrong direction at that.

Yes you could say that's a conspiracy.

Leave your worries behind and take it from Proto, Just follow the Sun:

Let's hear it for the Sun! The real giver of life!

[edit on 26/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I read a book titled Disappearance of the Universe and learned that the correct English translation is indeed Yeshua. That's what I call him.

But the spirits in the book also said the Universe and Yeshua respond to Jesus.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by luminev

Of course He does, He doesn't play semantics. He looks at the condition of the heart, not the words people say, but what they believe.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ref:
I have been save by what some people would deem as a nazerene who shed his blood on a tree for me... Who was prophesied from the begining.. Whose word has been questioned over and again and whose word that was CLEARLY spoken as being s nothing to fit what's right to you... Made easy by preachers who want to tickle your ears... You want the truth... Yet you are willing to think that the Name above all Names is a trivial thing... No wonder He calls His people a "little flock" because if the majority cannot even get His Name right and even attack those that do.... you have to ask the question that if they say they know God...
And have right relationship with Him... Then how come they do not know His Name?

I Know my earthly moms name and dads.... But I Know my Father in heavens Name andHis Son my King...

Knowing someones true NAME is to KNOW them...

How can you know someone without their true name?

You can't

He will say; "I don't know you" too..

I love Him and His true Holy Name.. I know Him... And His Name is wonderfull..

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well perhaps if he were to indroduce himself properly I would remember his name correctly. See, I cannot do that because he hasn't done so. He doesn't come around to tell us these things. We can only go by what we are taught. That being a rock solid fact, do you really within your heart believe that he's going to hold that against anyone?

Don't you think that if Jesus wants to be referred to as Yeshua, that he would shake your hand while looking you in the eye and ask that you call him such?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Actually its a huge point.. Jesus is a greek name whichmeans man of zeus, zeus being a pagan god... What has pagan religion got to do with God? Most Christians just follow the pastor whose knowledge is based on the doctrine of the Nicolations which permits pagan practices into the church which God hates... You can read what Godthinks of that in Revelation in the letters to the seven churches...

The WHOLE religion of Christianity is PAGAN for crying out loud!!!

I am SERIOUS, it is a complete copy of PAGANISM!!!

Christians EMBRACE this NEW religion of theirs which is totally the work of PLAGERISM, which is the very thing they all fear and hate like a BOGEYMAN!!! BOO!!!
BOO!!

Then when the faithful folks try to defend this kind of stuff it seriously makes my sides HURT from LAUGHING so much at them when they dont realize this!!

Please start learning about your faith Christian folks... PLEASE!!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

At least being made aware then you have no excuse...The rest is your own choice

However Yeshua said that many would COME In HIS NAME AND DECIEVE MANY EVEN THE ELECT...

WHCH Name Is THAT then?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I have read the book of Enoch several times..
where exactly does it mention Yeshua?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Baloney

All the smiley faces and bs research.. The fact is many christians wish to remain ignorant because they nothing else

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The whole concept of being saved.. Redeemed.. whatever you wish to call it is unfortunately about the most insane thing for anyone to Believe.

I know this will upset a few Followers.. that's okay too.

Do people not see that this is a man-made concept designed to control the Followers?

What is there to be saved from?

Hell?

But hell doesn't exist, even the Catholic church.. a previous massive supporter and employer of the concept has been moving itself away from the concept.

Jesus/Jeshua "allegedly" died on a tree/cross because he upset the Hebrew hierarchy by undermining their Control System (Beliefs) in telling people that they can have a direct communion with God, that they are the same as he was and could do as he did. Blasphemy to the Hebrew Belief that is.

Then Paul comes along, usurps James for control of the fledgling movement.. and since James was Jeshua's elder brother he would have known the direction and Intent Jeshua had for the movement. Instead Paul drives it a different direction under his control.. and it was Control.. he took control in a bloodless coup!!

From then on you find the after-the-fact additions of Jeshua having died for Our Sins.. even if you are without 'Sin'. So they must have been incorrect additions used to convince people that this Movement was the real one supported by 'God'.. and the uneducated Plebs would have flocked to it since a 'godman' had been recently incarnate to "show the way".

It pays to understand something of the times, culture and belief-systems of the people before we decide to give all power over to a Belief-System designed and supported by man... only.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by Baloney

All the smiley faces and bs research in the world will not ditract from the fact tjet is many christians out there who wish to remain in ignorance ecmven denyint God true Name in donif soo

Very sad

Yes most Christians do seem to find nothing disturbing about living their lives in total ignorance.

I think it is mostly because of the belief that by them just reciting some short and effortless acceptance prayer to the newest Man-god, that by MAGIC they get a free ticket to heaven.

I could only assume that many really are AFRAID to find out anything different then that. But why live in a lie? If there IS a God, I am CERTAIN that this real God would RATHER have folks who look into their faith to be sure of it.

But some I guess are rather HOPELESS unfortunately.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join