It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Passenger Fraud: "New research turns entire 9/11 paradigm upside down"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Do you have evidence that the Air Force did not shoot down an airliner?

And thats where so many truthers get confused. See, its not up to him to provide evidence that the Air Force did not shoot down an airliner, it is up to YOU to provide evidence that they did. Good luck with that one, because the crash site of Flight 93 demolishes the idea that it was shot down.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'll just add that my mom died when I was young and she is not listed either. The 9/11 conspiracy theorists don't help themselves very much.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

" As far as evidence to support the OS there are none. "

That statement is totally false and constitutes nothing more than your opinion .

For someone who criticizes the use of opinions as much as you do (see your post above) , you sure do insert a lot of your opinions into these threads .

I myself , have proven several points of the "OS" to be valid . You just choose to ignore facts .

Maybe you should define "OS" for us , instead of using it as a blanket term . Otherwise it is broad and vague .

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Never forget, all US citizens are victims of 9-11. This group, of course, excludes those complicit in the deeds on 9-11 and the cover-up that followed.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Does EXIF data not depend on what the internal date is set in the camera? I.E. if the batteries are removed the date can reset to the production date of the camera?

Exif data can be manipulated very easy and this is just another example saying one thing to get a theory across then going a couple of steps further to make it seem factual. The fact is that with software such as Exif Tool one can edit or manipulate this data very easily.

No conspiracy here boys. Just someone with time on their hands and conspiracy in their heads.

[edit on 8/24/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

And thats where so many truthers get confused. See, its not up to him to provide evidence that the Air Force did not shoot down an airliner, it is up to YOU to provide evidence that they did. Good luck with that one, because the crash site of Flight 93 demolishes the idea that it was shot down.

No, you are getting confused. If someone makes the statement "I know the plane was not shot down" it implies they have proof about how the plane actually did crash. And of course we may never know what actually happened but an enormous debris field gives us a pretty good hint about what happened.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

and i find this comment rather amusing as well.
´truthers´ need to provide proof for their claims, wich is perfectly fine.
except when it comes to the OS and the government.. they don´t need to prove anything?

they can just say a plane hit the Pentagon, without any tangible proof, and that satisfies you?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Let's all play "QUOTING OUT OF CONTEXT"!!! It's a great game to play when the truth about 9-11 gets to you! Goes well with "DISCREDIT A TRUTHER TAG TEAM," another favorite game on ATS. If you aren't into these games, try one of the RPG's like "I'm An Airplane Pilot" or "I'm A Chemist Without Credentials!"

If games are not for you but you don't want to feel left out, join the
ptechnically challanged few and buy a "Mr. Wizard's Safe For Kiddies
Experiment Guide," then you too can throw moronic insults at Dr. Jones!

Toodles!

[edit on 25-8-2010 by truthcounts]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
[edit on 25-8-2010 by impressme]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Originally posted by impressme

the planes hit the buildings there was no missile at the pentagon and the airforce didnt shoot down an airliner i don even know where to start with that one geez

This is your opinion and not a proven fact.
The fact is there is no proof that an airplane hit the Pentagon, we only have our governments word.

This is were many OS believers get confuse, when they cannot distinguish the different between a question and a claim.

I only asked a question, nothing else. You took my quote out of context; this is rather common with many 911 debunkers.

So your stance with the OS is it doesn’t have to be proven, because?

When making a statement during a debate both parties MUST prove their argument with credible sources, to back their claims, not your opinions. Perhaps, you do not understand how public debates work.

I find it amusing that you took the time to spin my question into something entirely different, is this how you entertain yourself?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

That statement is totally false and constitutes nothing more than your opinion .

Not only is it my opinion, it is a proven fact. Your statement is totally false.

For someone who criticizes the use of opinions as much as you do (see your post above) , you sure do insert a lot of your opinions into these threads .

In some cases I do, however when I make a claim I can back it up with credible sources, something most debunkers fail to do when they are defending a proven lie.

I myself , have proven several points of the "OS" to be valid . You just choose to ignore facts .

I do not ignore facts. What have you proven in the OS that is valid? Do you care to prove to the ATS readers where I have ignored your valid claims? Please do demonstrate were I told you that I ignore “your truths”? I didn’t think so.

Maybe you should define "OS" for us , instead of using it as a blanket term . Otherwise it is broad and vague .

Perhaps, when you can define Truther for us, instead of using it as a blanket term as you do in many 911 threads, how does that work for you.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Oh, by the way, the Americans still haven't captured him, have they?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeanne75018
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Oh, by the way, the Americans still haven't captured him, have they?

guess not.
probably never will, because then he no longer can be used as a boogieman.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
So let me get this straight not only did a freind of mine not die when the Pentagon was hit but, in fact he did not even exist. That has to be one the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Im sorry to hear that, and of course no one wants to hear anything like what the OP said about a friend of ours.

If it is no bother to you could you tell us his name so that we can count it as evidence supporting the inverse theory the OP is bringing up.

Putting a human face on this tragedy will surelly help all of us understand events way better. And if it is not too much to ask, please tell us about your relationship with this friend. I assure you ATS will respect your loss.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by truthcounts

it does so im guilty because you beleive a fairy tale my apologies to all you great people

or do your tricky icky words have some great other hidden meaning of course if i am totally defunct and wrong my real apologies?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

It's useless to refute with logic.

Let conspiracy theorists shake their fists at the clouds.

Personally, I find this stuff entertaining!

[edit on 25-8-2010 by HybridEB]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

they can just say a plane hit the Pentagon, without any tangible proof, and that satisfies you?

Lets see....

Airline workers taking care of prepping Flight 77 for flight....
Radar tapes showing Flight 77 leaving the DC area and then coming back.....
Literally hundreds of witnesses to a large American Airlines jet slamming into the Pentagon...
Literally hundreds of people who helped pick up the remains of said jet...
Wreckage easily identifible as coming from the 757 found at the Pentagon..
Remains of the passengers/crew known to have been on Flight 77 recovered at the Pentagon.....

Im curious...what do you consider tangible proof? Oh yes, I forgot, you are of the, "Nobody took me by the hand to the Pentagon and showed me the mess first-hand so I dont believe anyone else" brigade.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by vipertech0596]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by truthcounts

Bzzt, not quoting out of context. Too many "truthers" fully expect realists to try and prove a negative.

And the individual that posted that can try to play semantics all he wants.....researching his threads will show he consistently asks that.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by vipertech0596]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You are correct 9/11 was very real and very sad. However I challenge anyone to watch Architects and Engineers for truth, and still believe the lies that the Government are dishing out.

I am not an architect or Engineer, but I have common sense and an inquiring mind. The evidence they show for the destruction of the top section on Building One before it Pancakes the rest of the building is 100%. If you watch this and still believe it was the work of a bunch of ****** off Muppets, then you should go back to your government job, pay your taxes and buy some shares on your credit card!

[edit on 25/8/2010 by theregonnakillme]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jeanne75018

nope OSama mysteriously died of a heart failure. Like I buy that story as well. He could be our president for crying out loud.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join