It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brad Pitt says he’d consider death penalty for those responsible for the BP oil disaster

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Brad Pitt says he’d consider death penalty for those responsible for the BP oil disaster

August 23rd, 2010 at 07:15 PM

Spike Lee’s lens stays on Gulf region with ‘If God is Willing’, USA Today, August, 20, 2010:

Reflecting on those responsible for the oil spill, Pitt can barely contain his contempt.

“I was never for the death penalty before,” he says. “I am willing to look at it again.”

Brad Pitt is ‘willing to look at the death penalty’

Read more:

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Seems that the very sexy Husband of the Famous and beautiful Angelina Jolie has struck a cord with the educated public who are sickened by the entire BP fiasco.

He joins the ranks of some of the most outspoken people on the planet and against the political arena of BP and their mismanagement for this most heinious crime against nature and man.

Kudos to you Brad, I am proud that you and your wife are informed and in a position to speak out for the rest.

Please everyone support this action and hopefully it will create a landslide effect throughout all of Hollywood and subsequently the mass media.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What are your thoughts on this?!

It Seem you got the second post. I RETRACT LINE 1 !!

My thoughts are that I really don't care what Brad Pitt thinks about ANYTHING.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by cluckerspud]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
WHAT BRAD PITT - STAIN NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND IS HES ALL FOR THE DEATH PENALTY NOW BUT WEN HE WAS FILLING UP HIS MERC OR FERRARRI HE DIDNT CARE,
PLUSS ALL THIS HOSTILITY TOWARDS BRITISH PETROLIUM IS NOT RIGHT IT MIGHT BE UR COUNTRY BUT ITS ALL OF OUR WORLD WE ALL INHABIT THIS PLANET AND UNTILL WE RELEASE THES DIVIDED TIES WE WILL NEVER BE A UNITED WORLD .

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This comment does not surprise me. He is a pot smoking, tree-hugging, hippie who gets to bang Angie.

Nothing wrong with any of that in my opinion

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Is Brad Pit a politician? No
Is Brad Pit a judge? No
Is Brad Pit a lawyer? No

Does anyone care what he says about this?

He is one person with one vote. Why should he get any press at all about this?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
it's so reasurring to me that in times of trouble i can reach out to brad pitt.
the wisdom of celebrity is infinite.
lets see if charlie sheen is out of jail for an opinion.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Brad should just stick to what he knows,
satanism and the world of make beleive.

link   
I won't make any decisions until I hear what Will Smith thinks about this.
Someone call Lindsay Lohan and get her out of rehab! I need her opinion as well.

link   
Also what does Brad need to consider? Or look at again?
This decision would not be up to him anyway.
BTS?!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out who he is. He seems to hae been in the entertainment indystry but is now a has been??? Where did he graduate from?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Death penalty might be a bit much.

But i'd quite happily sit back and watch the greedy bastards cleaning up the beaches, apologising to every single fisherman and trauler and dealing with the waves and waves of dead animals and fish.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
that is probebly the best solution get um out ther in the water with nothing but bin bag and a sand castle spade wearing ther 25.000 dollar suits singing row ,row,row,ur boat gently into the sea
if i cant find any fish well that was cuz of mee

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I hate to rehash anything that anyone above me has said...but really Brad Pitt.
Oh I guess the disaster is serious now.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well I for one will be watching Spike Lees' new film Documentary airing tonight I believe 9pm on HBO.

I will oder HBO for tonight just to watch this sequel to the last heavy impactful documentary Levees.

In all honesty I missed Levees. but after reading this review I wont be missing tonights second part, it looks to be a great time, so excuse me while I pop some corn and head over to the phone to order HBO!

Check out this review:

www.avclub.com...

[edit on 23-8-2010 by antar]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
what has that got 2 do with this ?????

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by satnav_c-1

Where Brad Pitt makes these emotional comments is at the end of Spike Lee's new documentary airing tonight at 9pm on HBO.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'd happily consider the death penalty for Brad Pitt, since he is the reason my wife made me endure The curious case of Benjamin Button

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Though almost all politicians are great actors, real actors shouldn't be involved in politics.

Look at Arnold Schwarzenegger for example.

The people who really caused this will never have their name exposed because they are part of the previous administration.

So his comments are like a broken pencil, pointless.

(Excuse the Blackadder joke)

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Grey Magic]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The guy has a valid point. BP should be criminally punished. Now.

2nd line.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join