It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer is DEAD: Cancer cures from A to Z

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ninthaxis

How rude - a nice person does research for those in need and this is the thanks they get! You are disgusting!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

And by all means if you are ever stricken with cancer take all the above mentioned plants and forgo any advice a doctor could give you because obviously a post by some anonymous individual on a conspiracy board holds more weight than 8+ years of schooling and hundreds of hours working with humans and their bodies and whatever may be ailing them. I guess it never made sense to create the small pox vaccine to rid the world of small pox. Would have been a much more lucrative deal to just treat the symptoms right? Probably wouldn't make much sense for doctors to remove your appendix when suffering from appendicitis because they could get more money from you treating the pain and forcing you to come back for numerous doctor visits. It makes no sense for a company to not come out with these cures if they work because they would make billions upon billions selling these things or their active compounds in a daily suppliment and have 6.5 billion customers taking these daily for their entire life.even at one cent a pill every day for 6.5 billion people you are looking at $65 million a day in sales for this pill, tell me thats not enough money to compensate for everything you just mentioned.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Growth-stimulatory effect of resveratrol in human cancer cells.

Earlier studies have shown that resveratrol could induce death in several human cancer cell lines in culture. Here we report our observation that resveratrol can also promote the growth of certain human cancer cells when they are grown either in culture or in athymic nude mice as xenografts. At relatively low concentrations (

link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

A nice person did research and created something called scientology too, does that mean I have to accept it because they devoted time and energy into writing it all down? I would rather be considered rude then ignorant, not hard to see where you fall in the mix.

link   

You read that a major contributor to the cures list was Cannabis did you not?

And of course that happens to be illegal in many developed countries worldwide...pretty difficult to pop down your local garden center to buy a few plants, and if you took matter into your own hands as it were, in my country at least, it's a risk many are not prepared to take, when facing a potential 12 year prison term.

The other side of the coin of course is people are of similar opinion as you apparently are..if these cures worked, we'd all be using them...well no, we wouldn't...for the reasons already given in my posts above.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
@OP: Fantastic work. Thank you.

Originally posted by ninthaxis
If these really did cure cancer, it would be mainstream right now. There's a reason this is all apart of fringe science. It requires the same amount of "proof" as religion. You put a lot of time in this yes, but time in does not equal truth and this whole thread is a load of bull.

Think about who you're talking to. Are you honestly trying to tell a community as alternative as ATS that if the mainstream doesn't validate any item on the OP's list then it must not be true?

There's a load of bull in this thread alright but the smell is only coming from you.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

By all means, if you should ever be stricken with cancer (hopefully not of course), don't consider any of these natural cures and go for the Chemo (which kills more people that it helps btw) and the radiation.

I agree with this statement, i have seen chemo kick the crap outta two people .. chemotherapy is like trying to clear your nose with dynamite.. yeah it does the job but it would leave you with a splitting headache (if you still have a head)

But have you ever considered that dynamite is all we got at the moment? roll the dice.....

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Yes, I read that bit about cannabis, and just for a quick fact check, it is illegal in every developed (and undeveloped) nation in the world. It may have been decriminalized in a few, but it is still illegal. And lets be honest here, the 60's and 70's, marijuana use was very wide spread, yet cancer still remains. Tell me how a generation of pot smokers are developing cancer in their bodies? Probably the same reason a lifetime smoker can die of old age and a non-smoker can die of lung cancer, because it is so complex that there isn't an a+b=c solution. Even if you cured one cancer the others are all unique and complex on their own. There is no one stop shop to cure cancer. We still battle with something as prehistoric as the flu and you know why? Because the flu is a adapts every single flu season.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I didn't tell anyone not to follow the doctors orders.

I pointed out how all of this other stuff exists, they know it, but they don't do squat. If you ask them about it they shrug you off.

Majority of these doctors are minions of Big Pharm.

FACT: Big Pharm studies these natural means to figure out the mechanisms by which they fight cancer, and then they try to cook up drugs that mimic them.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

reply to post by radarloveguy

Explain to me how I am trolling? Unless I agree with some new age hogwash like what is presented in this thread I am a troll? None of this stuff is actuated in real life situations. Cancer is complex and its cure will be as well. If anyone is a troll here it is the OP for posting a thread to solicit emotional responses from indidviduals and forcing anyone who dissents or disagrees to be ridiculed.

here is a point for ya
no money can be made of a natural substance as it is not patentable meaning no profit

link to example of effective cheep cancer cure that your doctor doent know about because its not profitable for big pharma
tv.globalresearch.ca...

please explain how cancer scientists missed this one?

is it because its a natural compound ?

xploder

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

You are so deep in your conspiracy world that you have trained yourself to associate the world "mainstream" with the "mainstream media." Thats like saying because eating food and breathing air is "mainstream" that you want nothing to do with it because those fools don't know anything. Your contempt for anything and everything that is generally accepted is ridiculous. Let me guess, gravity doesn't exist because its a "mainstream" idea? I'll tell you what stinks, giving people information and claiming it will cure cancer or any other illness just because it makes them feel better to be "counter-culture." You go ahead and look dying cancer patients in the eyes after trying your "remedies" and tell them you honestly thought your advice would help them.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

There is no one stop shop to cure cancer.

No way!

The doctors have magic drugs that do it all. No need to do any of this other stuff along with them. None at all.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Maybe you should inform the companies that market and manufacture aloe vera or tea of any sort. I'm sure they will be happy to hear from you that it is impossible for them to turn a profit with their products.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

By your rational, car mechanics shouldn't be focusing their time "treating" the car to oil changes and tune ups because all their money comes from the one time engine overhaul or installation of a new transmission.

That's a terrible analogy and you well know it.

Our cars would not function without oil, we function perfectly well without cancer drugs.

In any case, oil changes and so on, are a preventative measure to avoid the requirement for a complete engine change, we don't routinely pop chemo drugs to prevent cancer.

Many of these plants and herbs are analogous to the oil change you mentioned, inasmuch as they are indeed preventative, cancer treatments in form of convention drugs and procedures are not designed as a cure, but as a treatment to prolong the life of the sufferer, often with recurrences and repeat treatments and of course more profits.

No one is saying Pharma wants us dead, only alive can we be profitable..but cured, naturally, almost for free - without expensive drugs and procedures and after care? Where is their incentive to promote such things? Humanity doesn't sell shares or keep the shareholders happy mate.

Anyway, we'll have to agree to disagree, i need to sleep so i'm out of here.

Thanks again OP, truly excellent thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is an incredible thread. I'd also like to mention in case anyone is in need of this information..... as it could help someone who suffered like I did. I suffered from chronic sinus infection from the time I was 20 years old up until this year. Spent hundreds of dollars on antibiotics. After trying a neti pot with no success, I went bought a sinus rinse bottle and began using the mixes that come with it. Then added in colloidal silver. I haven't had a sinus infection in months. I used to get them every single month. There is a cure for sinus infection, most doctors won't give it to you though.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

I am happy that you found a cure for your ailment. I have chronic sinus problems myself. I will have to give your remedy a try.

This also brings up a great point. Because of people's unique body chemistry, what works for one person may not work for the next. There is nothing on this planet that affects every single person the same way . Our bodies are like living laboratories.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaiinguy12
Great information and all but 1 question....

How the hell am I suppose to get all of these in my digestion? Is there an extract with these out there?

There's extracts for majority of all of this stuff. Liquid, pills, etc.

Dosages is a fuzzy one in a lot of cases. Doing such a broad survey I couldn't focus in on one thing to try and extrapolate the doses they were giving mice etc.

Part of my point in some thing I've said so far is that they prove etc causes apoptosis etc, and then it ends there. The aggressiveness I proclaim should be there is in 'them' not pushing to hammer down how much is needed in what forms, or even better delivery methods, and so on.

Where are the studies on how they can take extracts of these natural items for IV delivery, and stuff like that?

ninthaxis: Trust the medical establishment. And when you get cancer you know you'll be eating all of this stuff.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I never said I would forego conventional cancer treatment if needed - but certainly nothing wrong in natural alternatives for prevention or for the side effects of chemo and radiation. When it comes to cancer - very little to loose but your life. My last patient had Acute Lymphblastic Leukemia - had a stem cell transplant from his brother - the side affects from the chemo and radiation were treated with alternative herbs, without them he was in agony. Yes we had to go the extra mile to get what was needed, but it was worth it. BTW he is doing really well.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

trouble is you dont need FDA regalatory approval to sell tea
when you want to market a drug approx 100 million dollars up to 250 million dollars may be nessacery to expend before approval is given

this is why these are not put forward as i said dollars over lives

who do you work for? lobbyist by any chance?

xploder

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

And I think thats great. I am not saying you shouldn't try the things mentioned, because like I said, every body chemistry is different. But so many is this thread think that these things are cure alls being suppressed by TPTB because there is no money to be made. The profits would be astronomical. I am glad your patient is doing well. I know many of the treatments out there are just that, treatments, and don't work for everyone. To go any farther than suggest a treatment, is negligent in my opinion. If anyone tells a person with cancer to screw what the doc says and just try this herbal remedy, that is what I am arguing against. Their blood will be on your hands.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join