It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could humans from Earth already be on other planets?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by domestep

Please post "said" sources. Don't worry, the evil people who control are in full support of your mind evolution belief.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

Ian Banks the Author has wrote this theme into several of his books, where humans have been taken by aliens into their advanced society to help humans left behind to better integrate if and when we reach some zenith of sophistication and get accepted into the galactic family...so to speak.
so who know's maybe he's hit the nail on the head and we're already out there living a better life, then again maybe it was just a dream

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

They are personal sources as well as internet sources that I am compiling

Project Camelot is one. George Green's interview is compelling
www.youtube.com...

My good friend Olivia.. who has been a mentor over the years, studies these concepts along with me. I cannot give her personal information on a public forum.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

wow an hour long video....I was really interested in learning something but that is just too long. anyway you can sum up the points?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior

Please post "said" sources. Don't worry, the evil people who control are in full support of your mind evolution belief.

And how could the "evil people" be in support of my mind evolution? Is this a joke?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Go educate yourself on what the NWO is.
2nd line

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

wow an hour long video....I was really interested in learning something but that is just too long. anyway you can sum up the points?

Sorry, I cannot summarize, you ALL wouldn't understand, and that I would do more harm than good.

"If we convince someone of our truth, it's ours and not theirs, but if we allow them to come to the truth, it's their truth" - Robert Monroe

Take the time to learn for yourself, Endtime Warrior. Each of us are eternal, so I am sorry I cannot help you learn "the quick way"

You have to be ready to receive it first, and I think you maybe are now.

Other than the video, this may be a better place to start, my friend:

Robert Monroe -
1. Journeys out of the Body
2. Far Journeys
3. Ultimate Journey

You can find them online PDF from people like me who want to enlighten and team up with others.

Read these, they were written by a man who kept leaving his body while asleep because he was hit by lightening as a kid, and it opened the gateway to him. He had no agenda, he just made diaries of his experiences and now they're books. If you want to know what's on the other side, you'll see it from his perspective.

Monroe probably didn't know much about the vicious beings; he saw them and says not to be afraid of them, but he didn't understand the trap. He did observe beings that were consumed, and described it to a point, but he didn't really know the background info.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Go educate yourself on what the NWO is.
2nd line

I understand their agenda. Or at least, what they tell us.

If there are any additional sources that you think I should be aware of, or sources that you think everyone else reading this thread should be aware of, then please enlighten us. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You know what, its funny. I have OBEs. I have lucid dream episodes. I have had remote viewing experiences. I am of the notion that the mind has limitless potential. People meditate. They achieve higher states of consciousness, the oneness. I have taken psychedelics. Essentially the same thing, but a shortcut. To me it is all the same thing.

What provoked me was your "wizard of oz" claim about God. I think it would do you justice to read the thread in my signature. Everyone at any point in time in the history of the world claimed or claims that they have the answer. To me you are no different.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by domestep
If there are any additional sources that you think I should be aware of, or sources that you think everyone else reading this thread should be aware of, then please enlighten us. Thank you.

I dont think I need to enlighten anyone else here, but do know this. The only way they achieve a NWO is if they can compromise all the religions. The only way you do that is through a few ways: 1-Lies. 2- A world event for all of us to see (use your imagination) or 3- Mind Control. Perhaps a combination of all 3.

Ever heard of the Lucis Trust? They are speaking your language. Have fun exploring your mind.

[edit on 8/22/2010 by The Endtime Warrior]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I have not read it, nor the link in your signature. I will begin looking at , though. I welcome the knowledge - thank you.

What the Bleep do we know is a good basic knowledge of Quantum Physics,. maybe you and other will benefit from this . The following is the 2nd movie from the series.

Part1 www.youtube.com...

EDIT: And in reference to the "wizard of oz" I was only trying to set a real world example, as most of the people know it, or for the sake of others reading our debate. Life imitates Art/Art imitates life.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by domestep]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

checkout serpo.org - the alien exchange program - it sounds convincing that 12 humans (3 of which -females as I vaguely recall) were exchanged for one gray - not the regular gray that is abducting the planet, another species.

The 12 humans stayed there for 3 years - due to issues with going through time shift, it turned out to be 5 years earth time. one died on the journey there, two others died on the planet due to interspecies deseases, I think one stayed there. Really cool story.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
we are the ancient prison, we don't have technology of quite their level. that way, we get seeded all over the universe, and when they are ready they will hunt us for the fun of it, "game, which can give you a bit of competition".. think of it as `alien vs predator'... we will die.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher

Originally posted by 8fl0z

I dont believe so. How do you speculate they got there?

Technologies not from this world.

If these ET's at Area 51 can travel here, what reason do they have not to share their technologies?

Might be like trying to explain an iPhone to a caveman.

True...but we never know...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

if somebody tried to explain to me how an iphone worked i would be hard pushed to understand, and by no means would i be able to reverse engineer one...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

ohter

Woah... good insite... maybe overlapping universes (or time) and some future generations (or ET's) have placed "seeded" humans other planets. But there are many other life forms... why humans are seeds? But a very well thought out question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join