It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody care to give their interpretation of Kanye' new video?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for replying. Your input is greatly appreciated.

I was wondering if anyone can break down the symbolism specifically?

It looks as if he is in Heaven, not hell. Is he trying to show that heaven is not how we percieve it to be? Not a cloudy wonderland full of shiny happy people, but more of an opulent place full of both strikingly beautiful and utterly horrible scenes at any given time? The video is very extreme. I hope it's just a teaser and the whole video is in similar style.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Incredibly boring.
Not sure what else to say.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

You need say nothing else. Your avatar owns.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess
Is he trying to show that heaven is not how we percieve it to be?

No. He wants you to believe he is God and that all your hard earned money should be spent on his church of music. He believes that he is Jesus reborn, and the greatest musician to have ever lived. Dont ask for a source, I have none.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
wow i wasted like 3 min of my life i could of been watching big brother! gawd, kane is as redneck loser has-been, he does stuff like this to get attention, cause no one likes him!

best video ever! youtube-"george bush dosnt like black people- kanye west"

the look on mikes face as the show is thrown to him!! HAHA priceless!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
he did a live interview on this site about a month or two where he was talking about how he was inspired by the Cistene Chapel ceiling and wanted something close to that to represent "Power" ......basically, divinity, power, authority, completion.

Very simple ....in the interview he was showing images that he was saving and had thousands of them that inspired him not only to this video this way, but also with clothing, rhymes, styles, etc.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't really understand why any video or song has to have a secret meaning. If I ever got famous I'd put all seeing eyes all over the place just for kicks.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Check out vigilantcitizen.com... if your into this sorta thing, he just got a piece up on that exact same video, but haven't watched either yet

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
As this topic is already being discussed and the conspiracy component is unclear at best, I'm closing this thread.

Please post comments to this thread:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join