It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody care to give their interpretation of Kanye' new video?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Look and be amazed:

I KNOW you all have something to say about this....

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Maybe it's just a crap video...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have nothing positive to say about this guy but I'm a little biased. I recall back in 2008 when I was at the Bonnaroo music festival and this guy was scheduled to play on Thursday...in fact was supposed to open the entire festival. He decided he would rather play on a different time, so they moved his performance to saturday at 1:00am.....then he decided he would rather play at 3:00 because Phil Lesh and friends were also playing and he didn't want any other act playing while he was.....then he decided to wait even longer...I couldn't stand it any longer...4am and still no show! Thousands of people waiting for him. I had left at that point, as I was walking back to my tent I heard him finally come on at around 4:30 am!!!! only played for less than an hour, I think couldn't hear himself over the boos....

This video is indicative of his ego, not only does his music suck but if indeed his forte is production then he needs to do like J dupree and stay behind the controls and not in front of the mic.

[edit on 8/19/2010 by The Endtime Warrior]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
"yo Kanye, I'm really happy for you, I'mma let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time! One of the best videos of all time!"

OMG

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
two possible stuff:1 the video is satanic -> not good
2 making the video look satanic,couse its the new trend and everybody is doign it -> not good
there is never a good reason to include girls with HORNS in your video

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Isn't it Horus around his neck? So how can it be satanic?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Standard illuminati puppet.

My advice - turn your back on these factory models, and pursue the real music it takes from: Public Enemy, NWA, and the Beasties to name a few. Put your energy into those guys, and you'll be loving life.

The crap today - is brain damaging and soul wrecking. We should have none of that.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
surrounding himself with religious imagery, maybe just an inflated ego?

although illuminati/nwo/reptillian puppet sounds a lot more plausible than a famous person who wants more people to pay attention to him.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

INMO, it is just a gimmick. Immortal Technique, Diabolic, Ill Bill, etc. have shown that there is big money in "revolutionary" themes. The cash grab is endemic to mainstream hip hop. Look at eminem popping up in everyone's songs on the radio.

The vid also smacks of The 300. Looks good, sounds good, sells really really well.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

And you may be equally brainwashed to come to sudden (weird) determinations like that.

I like the song, the video is a little weird but who cares. If everyone is going to start worrying about everything that walks, breaths and emits light you need to see a psychiatrist.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think that Video looks hella cool, but my question is, where are all the men at? Are there no hot guys in heaven? Because if there aren't any hot guys in heaven, then I like totally want to go to hell where all the sexy bad boys are!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I will be in hell putting coal on the fire

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
utterly beautiful video reminds me of Renaissance paintings. Kudos to kanye's studio, i know how hard it is to make something like that.
wish it was longer.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by phi1618]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If you listen to the song and how it concerns abusing power and hedonism, the video makes sense. Wtf is with everything being about the illuminati lol, doest even exist ffs.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
He's a moron!

Any 1 here listens to him? I Don't!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This guy is just a huge A$$Hole. He really thinks that he is all that.
He loves to make a huge controversy in everything that he says and does.
I am sure that Jay-Z is regretting the day that he signed this fool into famedom.
I think that the imagery and graphics are awesome but I really detest this man. So call me close minded but when it comes to this guy I'll say it proudly that I am blissfully ignorant.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Samples King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man. Therefore, I can't hate.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by qbanthinker305

You read my words!

Good for You!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conqueror of Seth
Samples King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man. Therefore, I can't hate.

Ironic, thats what makes me hate it even more.
2nd line

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

What makes you say that?

You know these artists play on these things as a tool for marketing, right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join