It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I no longer want to know what I've learned.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

ive never been a fan of homework

i think ill just buy some armbands instead

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Excellent Thread; I promise not to S&F out of courtesy.

I too came to this place of fear and overwhelming loss. It was this part too, the part about the "three days of darkness".

For me, there is no proof needed to know that there are Demons everywhere, they are just not in our visable spectrum at this moment. Sometimes we can detect them, sometimes we can feel them, but we have all known of them since childhood. To deny the Demon is to deny all ancient texts and to deny our beginnings.

I had already embraced the "Electric Universe Model" and coupled with the procession that our Solar System is experiencing it was not hard to deduct that our Sun could turn off. It is not so much that the Earth will stop rotating and all the planets stop rotating and so forth, which could happen as well, but having the Sun extinguished because the flow of electrical plasma is interrupted is so real to me.

I also now know that because the "EUM" validates 'string theory', my thoughts can fully comprehend how a Parallel Universe can co-exist alongside another Universe.

Imagine our Universe being brought into focus with this other Universe, the other Universe being "their" Universe; yeah, "their" meaning Demons. This would certainly be enough to make "zombies" out of folks.

At any rate, aside from Zombies because I truly believe the crazies are coming out of the woodwork already and none of this has happened yet, I do see several avenues of thought on this. One would be that somehow it is less a "turning off of the switch" and more a "blowing out of the candle" so to speak, in that when we enter the Galactic Rift (or that portion that does this impossible feat) that it is like putting out a fire with dynamite. A wave smacks into the Sun, blasting off its burning surface, then in turn blasting everything else in its path (that means us). Because it is Electricity that is running the Sun, and because the Earth is surrounded by this same Electricity, that we lose all "electromagnetic fields". This means that internally we lose our "electromagnetic radiance" or field as well. Just as our electric grids come crashing down so too do our internal electric grids; this is speculative at best but bear with me! If we get blasted by just the right type of such an "off switch" we would in essence go blind. Our brains rely on the electric impulses of stimulus that create our ability to see within this light spectrum. I can only guess at the state of a normal healthy brain if suddenly those electrical fields should stop, crazy would be an understatement and to see "demons" would be a given.

Of course that is only one possibility. If we do not go "blind" and the Sun does get turned off, we would still see the Sun because it is still producing heat, and through heat we would see it as an ember of sorts, but large enough to still produce a visual field of view from its glow. We also could finally see Nibiru if it is a Red Dwarf because by removing one greater spectrum of light we could actually allow another to penetrate our field of view (sort of how White Noise works but with Light; turn on the Sun and the Stars are not visual, turn off the Sun and suddenly we see things differently) This would also account for a blood red moon and if we saw another human our eyes would likely glow red and our skins would look sort of bluish or greenish in tone (respectively). That could certainly make a person look like a Demon and if they went crazy they would also act like a madman. Any traditional flame would and could burn the Demon's eyes, but electrical light produced would attract them.

I know I am throwing out different scenarios and not standing on one or the other, this is because I have opened those doors. I remember when I first came into the thoughts on "three days of darkness" and I was numb for days realizing that everyone was going to die and that none of this was worth it, but it passed. It passed because I have been better able to run those scenarios through my active participation in preparing a shelter for such an event (demons or not). I keep forgetting to get my holy candles but I do have some nice vanilla smelling ones (I won't put it off any longer).

We can get through this, this and much more. The people I have had to push out of my life because I learned of these things was for the best. The people that pushed me out of their lives did me a great favor. When and if we find ourselves walking out of the ashes, then we can begin to create the communities we speak of everyday. Then we can see who it was that will be our companions, our neighbors, and our friends (or enemies based on some of the responses on some futuristic postings).

The Maya Elder Don Alejandro speaks of these three days of darkness and it is comforting. He spoke recently about this and we are all Blessed to have him on Earth today! I highly recommend that people listen to his kind words of wisdom.

I also want to say that this "thought" on the Sun and what it can do, hit me as well with the Hopi Elder Speaks Prophesy.

There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel that they are being torn apart and will suffer greatly.

To me the Great River is the Galactic Forces which emanate from the Center of the Milky Way. Soon we will be in the river and we must not fear it but let it guide us to our destination. Even if we do not survive, to fight the transition would be pain beyond our physical understandings.

So, to end my long winded thoughts I just want to send the Biggest Bear Hug imaginable to the OP. Don't worry, don't panic, and if you feel you have lost someone important because you learned something enlightening, then trust that they will find you one day because they too will find the destination is the same. Blessings my Friend. May Peace descend upon you and may your Heart hear the Joy that is coming through our Hearts across the Planet! A Joy because soon we will find our true answers and a New Dawn, a New Age, will emerge when the Sun re-ignites.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm sorry as I mean no disrespect towards you OP. I just feel that all this 2012 nonsense is just that, nonsense. People felt that the year 2000 would be the end of the world too, what? You have a good reason for believing the world will end in 2012? So did people who offed themselves in 2000.

As long as humanity exists, we'll be scared of certain things. Dates, wars... women...

When 2013 rolls around and we're still here, I'll buy you a beer. (Or a Dr. Pepper as I prefer.)

Now, I do think we as a human species will nuke ourselves pretty soon... Can I use that as a 2012 prediction?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

I would prefer the beer, thank you/

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Oh, don't get me wrong, I know about the NWO's clandestine machinations for depopulation (Agenda 21 and the Georgia guidestones stand as frightening testaments to that fact), but I believe (personally) if something does happen in 2012, chances are, it'll be manmade, like a devastating virus, not something that's natural (that's where we differ crucially). I read an interesting article a few months ago about a virus that's apparently surreptitiously being developed with the capability of targeting only specific people by recognizing their genetic signature, akin to the scenario in I Am Legend. Perhaps that film is more terrifyingly portentous than anyone can imagine? Or perhaps an EMP blast detonated and disguised as a natural event, both situations would be easy to pull off and no doubt wipe out a hell of a lot of people, and bring the population down to a more manageable and controllable number in line with the Georgia guidestones. As for the underground bases, I asked evidence for underground cities, not bases. Still, it's pretty compelling nevertheless. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathan-D

You continue to believe that man, and man's deception is your biggest threat? At the same time ignoring nature and physics? We as a whole are just a blink in time, not even worth considereing considering the size of the universe. Really, the people of Earth trouble you more than the possibility of destruction from outside this planet? We are nothing in comparison to the whole. We should all be grateful just to be alive, cosidering the complexities of the universe.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

You continue to believe that man, and man's deception is your biggest threat? At the same time ignoring nature and physics?

Sure, I believe that man's deception is my greatest threat and probably the biggest threat I'll face in my lifetime. That's why I de-fluoridate my drinking water, stay away from food products containing aspartame, and fight to expose their lies that are perpetually foisted upon us by the media. I respect nature, but I don't fear it more than I fear my fellow man.

Really, the people of Earth trouble you more than the possibility of destruction from outside this planet?

If you could provide any strong evidence of "the possibility of destruction from outside this planet" I would like to see it. I've come across none.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Nathan-D]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
you think the worlds elite will just let the planet be destroyed? sure even they make pretty dumb mistakes but they wont let it. so be happy and s top being emo.
if its asteroid we have nukes. we have the technology,we can stop alot of stuff from happening. we builded a collider and you think we cant prevent a simple earthquake or a volcano?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
please find peace
In all of our lives we are presented with hardships
in whatever way you do peace and faith is our only way to encourage life
without these necessities we become useless
if your golden light is god or even music find peace
im new too ATS and i find great and horrid threads posts from individuals
including yours (knowlege is power, it gives you the power to make a choice and choose a path) if in any your knowlege is disturbing your peace then your path has been alterd in the wrong way.
Never resort to atheism, having belief is our fuel our oil of life, in saying this i dont mean find a religion, a persons belief always makes or breaks an individual
try to understand life does not stop when you or i perish. life always continues in belief, RE-HUMANISATION IS A TERM WE MUST ENCOURAGE. IF U LIVE YOUR LIFE THINKING YOU WILL DIE, YOUR BELIEFS WILL IN FACT HAVE THE BETTER OF YOU, TRY TO FIND A LIGHT IN WHATEVER WE DO, AND REMEMBERING THERE IS ALWAYS WHITE LIGHT AT THE END OF EVERY TUNNEL.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
reply to post by packinupngoin

1. Many physicists have determined that 12/21/2012 is in fact the date that we will pass throught the galactic equator. I see the other date as a way for people to get worked up, and then (suprise) let down. This is a false flag at best. They will do everything they can to keep us docile over the next 2 years.

Citation please? If true, valid work on this should be easy to confirm and available.

Another issue. If I'm following you, the Earth would have to change the direction of its spin twice a year unless you are wrong. Why is it that does not occur. Have you ignored that in your speculation?

Are you personally selling anything to people or leading people to businesses who are selling to them? I read your list and to email you and it came to mind you could be referring people for financial gain or you are selling products yourself? Just want to get that out of the way right up front.

Another issue here is what if you are completely wrong? Take that further and what if you convince others you are right and it causes a suicide or somebody to alienate their families or sell off all they own and destroy their own futures. You sure enough to bear that guilt.

We had a person here a few years back who believed a prediction that a massive tsunami would hit the East Coast on a particular date. He quit his job, packed his family in a station wagon and ran, totally destroying his life no doubt. He was sure just like you are. I've often wondered what the outcome of that was. I see the same thing happening here.

So, if you are wrong you bear the blame for any actions by others you cause. If I were you, I'd be damn sure I could back this up with credible sources and links to the research and articles by people who are qualified. This thread could destroy peoples lives or cause suicides, so consider that if you will.

I anxiously await the links to credible sources and information to back up your contentions. Please no sources from 2012 sites that are not linked directly to the pertinent studies and papers. Also your answer why the Earth and planets don't change direction of rotation twice a year?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Any theory on 2012 are just that, theories.

half of the stuff has been thoroughly de-bunked the other half is unprovable predictions.

The ONLY thing that we know might happen is a massive solar storm which has happened before in the past but it might do alot of damage if we dont EM shield our equipment.

Just because a calender of an ancient civilization is about to end does not mean time will end, remember they got extinct before they could A) make a new calender or B) restart it.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The end of the world has been predicted since the beginning of recorded history. This is my first post on this site. What has attracted me here is the balanced debate on some very unbalanced topics. The main comment I would make here is that it is the provocative nature of this post that attracted me. If this person really new about the end of the world and didn't want to share, why write anything. Further more if I really do only have 2 years to live I want to know because that would totally change my plans! So if you have some proof, out with it. Don't cry wolf!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Three words. BEST THREAD EVER!

Game on disinfo agents, elites!

Im going up in this baby

en.wikipedia.org...

Its only $86,000. Forget a bunker. Im gonna soar above it all

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Three words. BEST THREAD EVER!

Game on disinfo agents, elites!

Im going up in this baby

en.wikipedia.org...

Its only $86,000. Forget a bunker. Im gonna soar above it all

Reminds me of Ezekiel.

[edit on 8/18/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I dont care if I look like a douche. If I survive then its all good.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

rajaten, I'm just curious, did you get your signature from one of my posts? I swear I posted that exact phrase on a thread about a month or two ago. I'm just curious, because if you did get it from me, that would be awesome because another member actually inspired my signature as well when I noticed their name was the same as a movie title I had rented that evening. So, it would be neat to see that "tradition" continue... I'm probably mistaken, feel free to U2U me, I don't wanna take this thread off the rails anymore than I have... Unless you happen to feel it necessary to publicly declare your originality of your signature or something. Go ahead, my feelins wont be hurt, lol :^) I'm gonna add you as a friend just for G.P. (general purpose)

Anyway, to the OP, that's not really fair of you because there are SO MANY 2012 theories to wade through, it could take me more than the next 2 years you say we have just to come to whatever conclusion you've come to. This isn't the place to come and do that, anyway. We at ATS are supposed to be able to handle the truth. And besides, you won't be doing any damage because half the people wont even believe you and the other half wont act at all. The small percentage that do, maybe you can feel you saved them. I just want to know, what's the best bet: Going as high as you can up a mountain? Or going as deep down into an underground cave as possible? Well ok, I want to know a LOT more than that, but let's just start small, with baby steps, ok? I wonder why you wish you didn't know, as if that would make you safer? You could waste the next 2 years making house payments on something you will never own. At least now you can enjoy yourself.

By the way, ever since I was a teen, I never wanted to do the whole "go to college, get a career, buy a house" thing because I just had a feeling that there would be no point and my time would be better off looking for and spreading love. I feel my time has been well spent. I've loved a lot of people and a lot of people have loved me. I've even loved a few women physically and intimately...something I'll never forget or get tired of. I'm glad that I don't have over half my brain power and memory going towards financial worries and charts and graphs detailing my retirement plans... I am glad I don't have all that...EXTRA stuff to worry about. Just focus on loving life and everything in it and you won't mind if you have to die in 2 years. I've had at least a few moments in my life where I thought to myself: I could die now a happy man! All these moments were times when I was in love with a woman. Even love lost is nothing to be regretted. In actuality I haven't lost any love... love just evolves to different states over time depending on the person and the circumstances, sometimes physical and intimate love is meant to teach you certain things at certain stages in your life, and then sometimes you have to move on for the benefit of you both, I believe it's all about timing, and I still love every person I've ever loved. Sometimes old loves even return... Like I said, it's all about timing, and I hope to be able to settle down...WHEN the timing is right. But if you have someone already who you consider to be "your soulmate" then you should feel lucky. If not, then you should appreciate the loves you HAVE had a chance to have, and maybe seek one of them to spend the next 2 years with.

I would hate to be alone when the time comes... but that's just me! But you just seem to be a little disconcerted about the upcoming events, so that's just my best advice to you is to "find love". Find it and hold onto it as long as you can, and that will get you through the next two years, I guarantee it. Death won't be as bad as you think, I promise. Two years is plenty of time to get "right" spiritually (this has nothing to do with what my opinion of "right" is, but only what you feel comfortable with, as you do not appear to be spiritually comfortable as of now). You'll be fine. Just follow your heart and ignore all the EXTRA crap. It's not that hard, the answer is always within if you look for it. We've known all along how to treat eachother and how to be happy, we are just so used to thinking in this state of psychosis we are all in that it seems like a foreign idea to actually LOVE one another. LOL. But it's so easy. Like I said, you will be just fine. Just TRY to open up a little and feel some of the warmth. The love that flows through the atmosphere and beyond. I'm sending some to you right now. You should begin to realize all the things about your life that makes you a lucky man and appreciate all the things you've had the chance to experience. If not, then I am truly sorry for your condition.

I am still rather astounded that you have come to such a for sure conclusion out of all this mess relating to the MAYA calendar, but you seem sure of yourself so I will trust you that your personal situation truly is dire. So where else is there to go from here but UP? All you can do now is to try to make the best of the situation, and if you were me, try to help as many other people as you can. But first you need to figure out what your definition of "help" is... I would feel pretty comfortable suggesting to you that you should just open the floodgates right here at ATS and REALLY let us know what's buggin you. Will some people be rude? Of course. But how can that bother you when there's supposed to be AN APOCALYPSE COMING IN TWO YEARS???!!! LOL do you see my point? It will be worth if for you to spill your guts just for the few comments you will get which ARE helpful and understanding. Anyway, I hope that helps. Good Luck!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
First of all, I know what it feels to be like OP. It's like in The Simpsons, when Homer gets the crayon out of his brain and he becomes uber intelligent, but starts to be very depressed because of it. It's the same. There's times I'd love to had taken the blue pill and just keep my mind in dating, looking good and having too many friends and become popular as I used to be when younger. Anyway, I still prefeer to know more than the average Jane. I know this is going to sound cheesy, but I really don't mind if I die or not, because I believe in a creator God that loves me anyway. If I need to die, well, let's do it, but I'm not going to waste all my living time questioning about how I'm going to die.
I do believe that the world as we know it's going to end someday, but not now.

BTW, I did a short research on that 3 days of darkness and, even when i don't want to offend anyone else, it sounds like utterly crap to me. Why?

- no date. This can happen tomorrow night or in 2 thousand years. I've searched a link between this two events and nothing, zero. nada.
- communism being powerful again. C'mon... if the date was indeed 2012, that's just 2 years in the future, how can commies come back to rule the world when they are almost extinct now?
- What's going to happen with people that's not catholic or even christian? I mean, people who is, indeed, very traditonalist on their own religions but don't believe in jesus but on their own deities? Hinduists, buddhists, muslims, and a long etcetera. Are they going to die? why? Isn't that a little selfish? I do believe that all religions believe in the same God, that goes for different names but it's the same entitie, and this is going to be, in case it happens, very egotistic. Stop, salvation is for catholics only? My a$$

Now, I have a feeling that there's something happening in 2012, but it's certainly not the end of our civilization or the human race. Maybe something new agey, dunno. When I find an answer, I'm going to post it here, don't worry.

don't be sad, we're going to die anyway!

- Cags

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

Yes haha it was your comment! I forgot who posted it but thought it was an awesome idea. Your sig is from boondock saints? That movie is awesome haha.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hello! Its like Curly, that grizzled old cowboy from the movie City Slickers said: "Ya gotta find the 'One Thing'".

Hey If I become a minister and preach that, do ya think people will come?

Hahaha...

But seriously, maybe it would be better to get an introduction to Near-Death Experiences by doing some reading about that... and then go offer to volunteer to help the terminally ill.

Find out what they say is really important... maybe they can clue ya in on what Curly meant...

could be a huge discovery... your heart is more of who you are. and you do get to take that with ya!

Cheers mate!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hey Dreamwalker, do you wanna make a post combing our research from a few pages back because I can't handle it drifting off into the fat of this thread...you can post it if you like, or if you if not I will do so. I know you probably wont care or even might not want to, but please take this into consideration.

EDIT: But before we can do that, I still haven't seen an answer to yeahright's post, it seems to challenge your particular theory on why the galactic crossing will be hazardous.

[edit on 19/8/10 by CHA0S]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join