It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I no longer want to know what I've learned.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I have researched 2012 for the last 10 years, I won't spread what I have learned, because all the info is out there, if you are willing to do the research. I don't suggest you do. Preparing for the end, looking everybody in the face and not telling them what you have learned, is quite frankly horrible. Ignorance truly is bliss. If I could go back and do it all over, I simply would have lived my life. I would not have researched any conspiracy theories period. Now because of my research I have no choice. I honestly believe Unless I'm incredibly lucky, I only have two years left to live. It's almost like a doctor telling you you only have two years to live, because you have some horrible disease. I will not spread what I have learned, it is too cruel. If you absolutely need to know all the facts are out there. Some are complete B.S. Some on the other hand make way too much sense on a practical physics base. I wish I could unlearn all I know. I would be happier. I could live out my days in peace.

I don't want responses to this post.

I'm not looking for stars or flags.

I'm simply warning those who are already halfway there.

"Be very careful in your quest for knowledge" Once you learn the truth it may overwhelm you. Stay ignorant. Seriously, you will remain happy until the end.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well roaming around ATS is a minefield for you then I guess.

As for me, I don't believe the hype anyway. People love drama and I think that is a huge part of the 2012 allure.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Sorry,

Curious, I must ask since I have read up on the subject and it is hard to weed through all the hype.

What "exactly" does your research lead you to believe?

Meteor/Asteroid?

Pole Shift?

EMP / Breakdown of civilization?

Gama Burst?

What exactly is the "event"?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
As someone who doesn't like to waste time I'd appreciate it a lot if you could concisely explain what it is you know as fact.

You stated that the truth is out there all you have to do is search and you stated that there are a lot of BS (I'm guessing bovine manure?) stories too.

Since I only have 2 years left and will continue to seek out truth at every angle could you save me some time so that I may spend more time with my wife and away from my crusade to understand?

It'd be mighty big of you and I'd really appreciate it.

U2U me if you think that sharing it with everyone will be catastrophic for them.

Cheers!!

-m0r

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
"For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."

Ecclesiastes 1:18

If it weren't for my faith and trust in God,it'd be unbearable. This was all foretold.

I won't preach to you,in fact,you may literally not want any responses,but I do feel your pain. I hope you find peace.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

If you are tuly curious, and have done ALL other research look up "three days af darkness" Though once again, Quit looking! You ae better off.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

I have done the researched and math as well and well it wont be the end we really don't know what will happen but the science behind it is amazing.

However we jut don't know what will happen it could be as little as some power loss in a few places and no working cell phones to 97.4% of people dead (well from now to 2016 for the people)

But IMHO to flog off 2012 is a bad idea there is just 2 much to ignore. And i too feel the same as you with many thing i wish i just never knew (or took the BLUE pill).

[edit on 17-8-2010 by GunzCoty]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Whatever the future holds, none of us can really say for sure!

As for now - there are still a lot of enjoyable, redeeming, and fun things to be had from life.

Whenever something on this forum gets under my skin I just turn off the computer and run off to engage my everyday world for awhile. I take a walk, or go hang out, or talk to a friend - anything to break my train of thought.

That always helps me to get a little perspective back!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
They talk about my drinking- but what of my thirst?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Your going to feel mighty stupid, when 2012 comes around and nothing happens. But hey, atleast we have 2029 to look foward to

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Would that be the asteroid hurling towards Earth I'm thinking about?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hi there.

I find it quite shallow and pathetic of you to compare a stupid conspiracy theory with someone who has a terminal illness.

It's hugely disrespectful and makes me sick.

You'll be happy too hear though, that despite looking like a complete fool, you will actually get to live past 2012.

The worlds messed up like that...

[edit on 17/8/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I think you have missed the whole point of life.

You are here to learn through experience to make a choice and that in itself is a full life. A blessing.

If you are crapping your pants, your choosing to delay the inevitable choice you have to make about what you want to do with yourself when this is all said and done...

Its not all bad, unless you want it that way and you will have a lifetime to find out if you are lucky.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Even without the "2012" predictions,there is enough truth that we have been exposed to that make us look at life differently. The rose-colored glasses don't cut it any more! Anyone can see this world is in sad shape,and not getting better any time soon. That in itself is really depressing.

Dreamwalker,if you are looking at things from a biblical perspective,have you considered asking the Lord to help you with what you are experiencing? I mean,if you believe he can bring all things to pass,even something like "three days of darkness",then surely you can believe some of His other claims,like offering "peace that surpasseth understanding",and comfort in spite of turmoil?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Research based on 2012 is nothing more than speculation at best.

In all my 2012 research I've found over a dozen different scenarios to possible future events.

End times Pisces
New times Aquarius
End of physical world
PTB depopulation
Nuclear war
Killshot (Sun)
Pole Shift
Nibiru arrival
DNA ascension/upgrade
Alien Invasion
Galactic alignment taking us into the 5th dimension
Global warming/great flooding
Super Volcanoes
Massive Earthquake
Deadly asteroid
Nothing

So in all YOUR research OP.....you finally can tell the public what's in store? Do tell.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Human_Alien]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

It's the old Pandora's Box gone modern, isn't it, Dreamwalker

But is there a choice ? If you know or believe you 'know' -- then weren't you fated to know ?

The boxes cannot be closed or their secrets denied

Doesn't matter what it is. We all have lots of boxes in our minds. Often, the lids have been jammed back. But of course, once those boxes have been opened, the lids won't fit back on

What did you think life was about, anyway ? Disneyland ? But have you seen behind the scenes at Disneyland -- peered into those fantasy boxes ?

Life is what it is. You say you looked deep into the box and saw horror

Ok. Now you have to deal with it

Life has provided you the means to deal with it, as it has provided most of us

If you have two years, smile into the sun. Because two years forewarning is a hell of a lot longer than those who'll die in traffic accidents today

Thank your lucky stars, eh ?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

My friend, no need to fear. I say welcome. It can be 'seemingly' overwhelming. But trust when I say, you have NOTHING to fear.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by tauschen]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
researched 10 years of what, impending doom that might not even come?
people seriously need to think of what they encounter specially the stuff on the internet.

DONT believe everything you read.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Nice signature Platipus.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by tauschen]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by platipus
researched 10 years of what, impending doom that might not even come?
people seriously need to think of what they encounter specially the stuff on the internet.

DONT believe everything you read.

This guy here did ten years of research too and got a little stuck like we do at times...

(just a little light on the topic)

[edit on 17-8-2010 by XXXN3O]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join