It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucus And The Return Of Planet X!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
By 2012, and I am not making this up, cows will be fed oregano to stop them from making so much methane. I am serious.

The way I see this playing out is that TPTB will stop unicorn rainbows from making the world beautiful by sowing pastures with oregano.

I am not making up the oregano connection. A patent has been filed for suppression of cow gas. I am serious.

The future of the world may depend on non-gassy cows.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

oh well jeez if you follow politics and know how the world is headed for another crisis then you would understand. That was my realistic scenario for your skeptics out there that say there is no nibiru.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

methane is a free energy
that can come from many things
but i prefer by far air and sun energy
all house should have those
we would be no more connected and depending on the big corps
that can shut all energy down for everyone
like the internet kill switch
we are all connected to them and they are all connected to us
they wanted that to have total control
oh and all cars should run on electricy or bio energy to

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Methane is not a free energy. Where did you get that idea?

BTW, the issue is not free energy. That has nothing to do with cows and oregano and the patent.

The interconnection is on purpose and actually not for the reasonsyou claim. If you believe that then unplug your computer. You will no longer have to worry about being connected.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Dragnet53 why is it that your posts are always so vague and hard to follow?

Politics has nothing at all to do with any new planet.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Because I am trying to make you think and see if you have any intelligence in that head of yours. =)

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Portugal is on fire! Look at this:

Huge Wildfires Video of firefighters in battle with flames sept 1 2010 planet X is coming near??

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Ben81

Methane is not a free energy. Where did you get that idea?

BTW, the issue is not free energy. That has nothing to do with cows and oregano and the patent.

The interconnection is on purpose and actually not for the reasonsyou claim. If you believe that then unplug your computer. You will no longer have to worry about being connected.

free energy.. in the sens we can produce it everywhere freely
animal or human excrement
old vegetable or fruits
make it all rott in a big container
and it will make gas ... thats the methane
it might smell if your container is not well contained lol

imagine all house constructed with solar and air energy to create electricity + filtred methane
no more buying fuel and no more bill to the big electricity compagnies

tell me WHY this is not already in place everywhere ??

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

And how do you come to the cockeyed conclusion that fires indicate the presence of a new planet? What does a forest fire have to do with anything in outer space?

I am waiting for an explanation.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Rajaten, a quick reminder. You claimed that cycles exist yet you have not explained to us the 3600 year cycle. You posted a pile of dates and have never made any effort whatsoever to show how those dates, which you plagiarized, indicate disaster.

So now the unexplained posts are:

1. No explanation of a claim for 3600 year cycles
2. No explanation how fires indicate a planet X

Since this is not the first request for this information we will have to put you into the hoaxer category.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Methane is not free. The sources you mention would produce little energy. You won't get more energy from the methane made from an object than burning it directly. The only choice is to buy materials to convert to methane. Wood, a readily available source of biomass, does not convert easily to methane.

The ability to produce and store methane is not free. The maintenance on those systems is not free. Everyone producing methane would be a serious problem since methane is a potent greenhouse gas.

There are a large number of reasons everyone is not producing methane.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

So now random wildfires are proof of planet X?

Suuuuuuuuuure....

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Go ahead and run away like Lucus did. It is the way out for those that have nothing to say or evidence to support their position. Instead of putting me on ignore why don't you take the time to learn something and post interesting information. I know you can learn and avoid the "curse of the 2nd grade."

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I think you are now a robot of sorts. Nobody and I mean nobody can repeat themselves over and over again without going insane. Unless they of course getting paid lots of money for doing it.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
hey Rajaten
what do you think of this video

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Another piece of the coverup puzzle. Good find ben!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Speak about repetitive; you never say anything. Have you considered actually adding to the thread instead of being completely pointless? Have you considered being something other than what appears to be a dismal failure?

I think you could learn something. I think you can. Why don't you?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

How exactly do fires have anything to do with "Planet X"?

In a chemical process, the molecules rearrange themselves. Energy is either released or absorbed. The process in a fire is called oxidation, where oxygen atoms combine with hydrogen and carbon to form water and carbon dioxide. Oxidation is the same chemical process that turns iron into rust. But with iron, the reaction is VERY slow. So, the heat energy that is released is VERY low.

With certain things, like paper or wood, the oxidation rate of the molecules can be very fast. If the heat cannot be released faster than it is created, then combustion happens.

HOW DOES FIRE WORK?

That's why the wood burns - hence the fire. Unless of course you've got evidence to support unknown planets somehow causing bush fires... I'm willing to read, really, would be interesting.

Why do you keep attacking the poster and not his actual message?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join