It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GodlikeProductions banning IP addresses?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

GLP has connections with airforce intelligence and this fellow trinity is actually a known malware programmer who is employed as a contractor.

. They can get your ISP to cancel your account without any legal proceding. They will use the excuse that you were 'cyber stalking' , but in reality it;s just the way they keep the people who know about GLP from alerting the other users. If you open GLP with a good malware detector running, you will see what's really up there.

Indeed... true regarding the malware detector. The one time I ventured to that site it was consistently downloading crap to my PC. As soon as I shut the page down, the downloading stopped. Open the page again and it was heavy downloading again. I played around with that a few times then did a bit of research on the site and its owner. Not a good site to be visiting... did a complete scan and clean of my PC and will never return.
edit on 5-8-2011 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sjrily

It's a money grab.

2nd.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

....We do not discriminate against the mentally ill!...

WARNING: Obsessive Compulsive IP resetting with the intention of avoiding bans on this website and harass our users will result in your ISP being contacted and loss of your Internet service for abuse.

i lol'd

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
GLP is a joke. They are using bans to force users to get paid accounts because Trinity wants money ($200,000.00) in fact for his observatory. What ever the case, the site blows and post quality is non-existent like it is here.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

Well ... why does that information not surprise me one bit ! What clued me in on the day I went there was a post from someone in China that was deleted by admin within moments of it arriving. They were ticked off that an attack on their Computer system in China had been tracked back to that site and they weren't pleased about where their data was then going to. The name Jason Lucus was mentioned plus a few other details.

Yes... the site is toxic not just within the technical side but also in content.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
GLP is a joke. They are using bans to force users to get paid accounts because Trinity wants money ($200,000.00) in fact for his observatory. What ever the case, the site blows and post quality is non-existent like it is here.

Well you obviously fit in... you're right into the 'non-existent' so it should feel like home.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I got banned again last night lol, I get the feeling they don't like what I have to say, of course it could just be the paid account thing. Innocent enough, but the talk of airforce intel and malware rings a bell. Anyway GLP is not a democracy. that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centurionx

I got banned again last night lol, I get the feeling they don't like what I have to say, of course it could just be the paid account thing. Innocent enough, but the talk of airforce intel and malware rings a bell. Anyway GLP is not a democracy. that's for sure.

The information I gave you is essentially correct. GLP got started back in 2000 when a fellow named kent Steadman sold out his group and directed them towards this new forum. It has been a government ran operation ever since.
I was personally forecasting when and where the chemtrailing would appear based on the position of the jet stream , weather conditions (chemtrails never appear above the clouds on naturally cloudy days for instance) and solar weather data.

The main reason GLP was started was to collect data and information on the chemtrails phenomenon, and to gauge the people's observations and suspicions about what was and is happening with the Sun, and the real cause of global warming..

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

Originally posted by Centurionx

The information I gave you is essentially correct. GLP got started back in 2000 when a fellow named kent Steadman sold out his group and directed them towards this new forum. It has been a government ran operation ever since.
I was personally forecasting when and where the chemtrailing would appear based on the position of the jet stream , weather conditions (chemtrails never appear above the clouds on naturally cloudy days for instance) and solar weather data.

The main reason GLP was started was to collect data and information on the chemtrails phenomenon, and to gauge the people's observations and suspicions about what was and is happening with the Sun, and the real cause of global warming..

So avoid em like the plague

Gotcha.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I was just banned for the umpteenth time on Godlike Productions.
I'm a lurker and haven't posted anything in at least a month.

So incredibly annoying. I can't believe they are asking people to pay ten dollars A MONTH to not be banned.

Incredible. I'm done.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
why has god like productions banned me? i was never a member and only a lurker? but it says my ip is banned?

i know many have been banned after posting and being a member but as a lurker?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karl40
I was just banned for the umpteenth time on Godlike Productions.
I'm a lurker and haven't posted anything in at least a month.

So incredibly annoying. I can't believe they are asking people to pay ten dollars A MONTH to not be banned.

Incredible. I'm done.

Basically Trin said, I don't care bout traffic if you want to get unbanned become a paid member. Then an AC said something to the effect "you can take your precious site and #$%. He responded with "Enjoy your 24 hours then F*** face."

He is an iron fist, forget about free speech and truth.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It was because someone from our IP address was switching addresses constantly. In which is comcast. Then I emailed them and said that sometimes mine goes between 2 towns, the main office then the affiliate sometimes. No longer IP banned. Then they were in emergency shut down the other day for maintenance for about 90 minutes. It is fine now.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hmmmm. I think its due to something called MONEY. They will NOT survive long with only"paid" members, I'm afraid.
I think they have mental issues over there.

This is a much better place.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I don't see what the big problem is,why don't they just make it a pay web site.To enter and participate with a fee,and call it a day.

I left that site over 2yrs ago i believe,it was seriously going to shhhhhhhht.They had people turning everthing into race issue,calling groups of people "out their names".It was really getting ugly when the presidential election went down.I had enough of that bull.Not to mention the massive IP address banning.

I remember something had went down with some dude that decided to travel to mexico to investigate the swine flu outbreak,And supposily trinity was funding his trip.Trinity felt like he wasted his money,they both had words publically.It was tired and stupid.

Its not even all that,there are other informative sites elsewhere on the net.
edit on 14-8-2011 by wezy2005 because: misspell error

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I got banned too, so asked why. For abusive posting, I was told. But I had never posted!
How do you ban by IP when most of us have a dynamic IP??
I'd say they should change their name to God Awful Productions!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wow don't think I've been to that site and I am banned. Is it them trying to get users to get 'upgraded accounts' that I assume cost money?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wezy2005
I don't see what the big problem is,why don't they just make it a pay web site.To enter and participate with a fee,and call it a day.
. They did. I am not a paying member so I cannot pay them my daily visit. Its redirecting me to a page where I can pay if I want to get in. I'm on a Blackberry and used to access it just fine until a few days ago.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I had my IP banned at GLP as well, so screw them. Plus they never engage in serious debate it's always about who can put the funniest emoticon into a thread and who can swear the loudest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join