It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The return of the extraterrestrial gods (December 21st, 2012)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hi! I don't think anything other than the already normal terrible things that happen will happen as usual. My only concern is that we would get cosmic radiation from the Galactic center. Causing radiation sickness, infertility of people and animals, starvation, earthquakes, loss of electricity.
Loss of electricity on a semi or permanent basis would really bring our society to its knees quickly. No ATMs, no gas pumping, no distribution of goods, no factories working, no one going to work, no food, no telephones, no emergency rooms working, no aircondioning, no freezers or refrigerators working, people on wells no water no sewage tanks working, no television to entertain and pacify the public, etc.. We would be hunters and gather people almost instantly. Many would starve or become sick, violence would happen. Electricity really is magic. My mother says I can be overly depressing dramatic and she doesn't want to hear about reality.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
. . . . god is not such a bad guy, no tampering but there was tampering.

But who or what is god?

I tend to believe the Terra Papers (not word for word) but the general concept. I believe the history of earth is real and many mythological stories are based on truth.

A god could be just about anything or being to a primitive people.

I do not believe in an omnipotent religious type god. I do believe consciousness/intelligence evolved from energy -- hence energy is our Creator.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I also agree with your point about mythology ... when you trace it back to source there is always a seed of truth hiding there ... when an account it told and retold enough times it gets added to and detracted from and the original source is buried ... bit like Chinese Whispers .

The trick is to find that seed of truth at the source ... and one way to do that is by comparing the myth with known historical / scientific / religious pointers ... I find that it is the points where these overlap that you will find the seed of truth.

Woody

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Yes - I tend to look for and compare events as if they are real physical events. Which I think most are.

I also tend to be logical and avoid "mystical" thinking or emotions in regards to what is physical earth and physical man.

Although - since birth I've been connected to something "beyond". I have always felt like I got dropped off on the wrong planet. Being human on earth feels forced and unnatural.

I am aware that Familiar is not necessarily Familiar. Meaning just because it looks like it belongs or is related - - does not mean it is.

However - - I find some of the "costumes" of ancient Egypt quite bizarre - - - especially the head wear. And what is that thing that hangs from their chin? Could it be emulating an air hose from a space helmet?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This date, and the Aug 11, 2011, comet, or rather from aug 10th ,someone said this was related to the Mayan night. This time period seems more related.

Though wonder about the venus transit.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by pepsi78
. . . . god is not such a bad guy, no tampering but there was tampering.

But who or what is god?

I tend to believe the Terra Papers (not word for word) but the general concept. I believe the history of earth is real and many mythological stories are based on truth.

A god could be just about anything or being to a primitive people.

I do not believe in an omnipotent religious type god. I do believe consciousness/intelligence evolved from energy -- hence energy is our Creator.

It is the truth, man was left to evolve on it's own, learn, value life in a natural way. Then angels came, they saw that women looked good, not that they had sex but they mixed DNA had children, not only that but they experimented on animals. It's where you get these far fetched stories about gigantic creatures, preistoric animals. They were cast down from bliss, they revolted then posed as gods to humanity. It's the Atlantis story, not easy being an angel I guess. After everything was wiped out it started again with Sumeria.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
let them come...

my avatar says it all

edit to say : not gonna let em take our planet that for sure

[edit on 15-8-2010 by heineken]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

But who or what is god?

Simply put the force, the creator. Now you would want someone responsible to guard it would you not, or things would go very wrong and desire would win and everything would be nothing. Without rules there is not much to value in life, people learn to value things, expiriance. Without a set of rules life means nothing, it's just a big nothing. Don't want chaos, but don't want to be a robot. These guys did not get it, or they did but had it("got sick of it") Can't be above if you are a liability, a danger to creation.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigOrange
As many of you know, there have been tons of ancient artifacts, cave drawing, etc. that indicate that perhaps extraterrestrials have visited our ancient ancestors all over the world many, many years ago.

Many of you may also know that the Mayans were a highly advanced civilization for their time, and it has been speculated that perhaps these ancient civilizations had the help from ETs to advance their ancient technology; perhaps an explanation as to why the Mayans excelled at many things such as technology, astronomy, etc..

Now it has also been speculated that some of these early civilizations worshiped what were gods to them, but may have in-fact been ETs.

Taking all of this in to consideration, if those unexplained mysteries about ancient civilization, and more specifically the Mayans, then a good possible explanation is that the aliens (or possible original Earthlings) informed the Mayans that they would return for whatever reason that would change things for them in some amazing way, therefore ending their calendar on December 21st, 2012. Or perhaps as stated by people before, the Mayans could have been aliens themselves, and they plan on returning in 2012.

This is my first thread so I hope you guys get a piece of mind and start thinking differently about all of this 2012, and ancient alien business.

Here is a link showing ancient cave art referring to aliens:
www.alien-ufo-pictures.com...

To clear things up with people who act like I'm providing scientific facts, keep in mind this is a theory of mine based upon other viable theoriesl.

[edit on 8/15/2010 by BigOrange]

[edit on 8/15/2010 by BigOrange]

amen,

whoever denies alien existence I LOL at them

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I like the idea and think it's plausible. We ourselves would be much like gods to people 2000 years ago. Add a little anti-gravity, super-medicine or even immortality - and boom, you sure as hell are a god :-)

I suggest reading the sci-fi novel "Illium"

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is regarding the first page of the site you linked. The Supposed 'Dr. Tsum Um' that is being pushed as a real scientist was a fictional character in a book that was admittedly a hoax written in 1978.

Although researchers were unable to locate Dr Karyl Robin-Evans, the Dropa stones appeared regularly in the UFO subculture and author Hartwig Hausdorf popularized the story in his 1998 book The Chinese Roswell. Later variations of the story added a fictional Professor Tsum Um Nui of the Beijing Academy for Ancient Studies who decoded the language of the stones. In 1995, British author David Gamon admitted in Fortean Times that he had written Sungods in Exile as a hoax under the Agamon pseudonym[1], inspired by the popularity of Erich von Däniken and his books on ancient astronauts. The source material for the story was taken from a 1960's magazine article in Russian Digest, and a 1973 French science fiction novel Les disques de Biem-Kara, (The discs of Biem-Kara), by Daniel Piret.

Wikilink

[edit on 15-8-2010 by born2BWild]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Basically, this is the return of quetzalcoatl, and the real timing is more into Aug 2011 onwards

I thought the return of quetzalcoatl was predicted for 2050 something, maybe wrong

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

I don't know about you but I have always been more inclined to trust a real scientist over a pseudoscientist.

Unfortunately science has as many holes as pseudoscience, most science is based on theory, Darwinism is flawed, Mathamatics is currently under the spotlight (as covered in a recent New Scientist) Carbon dating isnt perfect, Quantum physics has more questions then answer....... the list goes on

Originally posted by Myendica
ANyone ever see this?

The bible is a plagerism lawyers wet dream, most bible storied are borrowed from other cultures, the whole of christianity is a mesh of other cultures ideas and perceptions from the great flood to the raising of Lazurus to the resurrection itself, though I 100% embrace the importance of spirituality I do not embrace the chinese whispers and corrupted view of religious texts.

There are as many theories out there as there are concious minds to create them, mine is that we are all responsible for our own development, no external force can cause us to develop in the same way no external force can cause us to be sad or happy its a choice each individual makes and being aware of that choice is the key.

I really hope that the next couple of years brings about some event that will encourage all of mankind to wake up and realise they have that choice.

(first post, clentching buttcheeks ready for response)

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
let them come...

my avatar says it all

edit to say : not gonna let em take our planet that for sure

lol, that is way funny

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter.be

glad you like it

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Seers

I have a different idea on aliens than most people in the West. We've been ones, you know that. In advanced civilizations.
The question is are some physically arriving and declaring themselves at least privately to people like me who would have a good feeling about this spiritually. Maybe these will look like humans at first. I am comfortable with other body forms though as long as I am not exposed to too much metabolism and that does not include my own present body. Looking forward for a chat.
I think these guys could come as early as next year - and prepare us for the Dec 12 day. We could work on psychic powers...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
reply to post by woodwytch

Yes - I tend to look for and compare events as if they are real physical events. Which I think most are.

I also tend to be logical and avoid "mystical" thinking or emotions in regards to what is physical earth and physical man.

Although - since birth I've been connected to something "beyond". I have always felt like I got dropped off on the wrong planet. Being human on earth feels forced and unnatural.

I am aware that Familiar is not necessarily Familiar. Meaning just because it looks like it belongs or is related - - does not mean it is.

However - - I find some of the "costumes" of ancient Egypt quite bizarre - - - especially the head wear. And what is that thing that hangs from their chin? Could it be emulating an air hose from a space helmet?

Sounds like we're reading from the same page ... I get so frustrated by people who go over the top with this kind of thing ... they are the reason why a lot of people mock the very thought of such possibilities ... and write it off without consideration.

Prior to my own experiences I had never given the subject much thought one way or the other really ... but when it 'slaps you in the face' and you explore things from a different perspective ... it makes you wonder why you never saw it before. I think sometimes we walk around with our eyes closed ... I know I did ! lol

Woody

Woody

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Maybe they are coming back to get the Gold we minded for them in 1000s of years.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Then perhaps the change will be they come to enslave us as we have enslaved multitudes, poisoned our planet, depleted its resources, and crushed millions into poverty.
When the Mayans spoke of things ending by cycle...perhaps the tables will turn...on us.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamjar

There are as many theories out there as there are conscious minds to create them, mine is that we are all responsible for our own development, no external force can cause us to develop in the same way no external force can cause us to be sad or happy its a choice each individual makes and being aware of that choice is the key.

I really hope that the next couple of years brings about some event that will encourage all of mankind to wake up and realise they have that choice.

(first post, clentching buttcheeks ready for response)

I agree with you completely.

I think we are layers and layers (like stackable blocks) of independent conscious minds - ALL creating within creations from the original energy source.

I think our physical history is similar to the Terra papers (maybe its exact - I couldn't say). I wonder what they think of their creation "man" destroying planet Earth. If Earth was my creation - - I would put it as #1 importance - - and save it over the infestation of creation "man".

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi

The question is are some physically arriving and declaring themselves at least privately to people like me who would have a good feeling about this spiritually. Maybe these will look like humans at first. I am comfortable with other body forms though as long as I am not exposed to too much metabolism and that does not include my own present body.

My answer is: All of the Above

First - I think everything including physical is actually an energy-mind creation. Basically a created illusion.

So we see or interact with what we create And/Or what creation we put ourselves into. Like a video game or movie. I prefer game because I think there are some set rules for each created world. Plus I think we create our own player (ourselves) - how much free will - how much control - circumstances - etc.

So basically any creation/ET/light being/whatever can enter this game too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join