It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with these weird occurring dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Every time I lucid dream it has a weird meaning for me. Two common factors keep retuning. My right eye is acting weird. Everyone in my dreams seems to notice and that there are numerous of demons. What I get with the eye is that it is always changing.
The demons seem to be coming more and more now. One dream I had a demon who protected me and some friends and the demon killed a family for us. I don't know why I had that dream just that I did.
If someone who knows dreams can you explain why I keep having dreams about demons, my right eye or face looking weird and me having a whole lot of power on people.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is a lucid dream experience you are having? How come you can't control what you look like then, in your dream? I have so much power when I lucid dream. I can change the settings, people around me, my human abilities. Cant you do this as well? Maybe its not lucid then.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Well I can but it seems these are always happening in my dreams. I have this crazy ability to dream non stop when I sleep. Whether I'm having a good or bad day these dreams always occur. Non of my dreams come true unless it's me realizing months or years ahead having deja vu. I shouldn't worry they're just dreams.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I've noticed you've made a few, possibly more, threads pertaining to dreams. I can't really speak for why you are dreaming about your eye changing or "demons" appearing to you, but if this is truly a lucid dream that would scare the crap out of me! Doesn't it seem so real???

When I lucid dream they tend to be sexual in nature. Sex does seem real!
Amazing to me how the mind works. Try to prolong the dream if you can. I think you are lacking the reason to your own question because you may just be cutting the dream short. Take what you learn from each sequence and build upon that. Pay attention to your dream signs.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

I'll do that. Yes they do seem real and I can feel everything going on. Seems I can feel what others are doing also. It's a weird ability to have.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I cant give an exact answer but I did learn in psychology that dreams are manifest of everything that happens in our life. Our brain is a tape recorder, it never stops recording things we see but don’t pay attention to. In a split second we can analyze lots of data we never think about again but it comes out in out dreams. Even smells long ago seem real. We all have recall; something may trigger a thought that transpires in our dreams. Dream interpreters’ say flying dreams represent type A personalities, risk takers. Crashing in a parachute could mean you don’t have a lot of self esteem that particular day. Dreams are very interesting. My daughter had a similar dream when she thought she was doing things against God’s wishes. It’s not real just imagination combined with daily obstacles we face. It’s only my opinion. You must believe in God, that is good.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
[edit on 8/14/2010 by new_here]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply guys. I finally think I figured out what these dreams mean. They mean for me to take the next step in my life and the future of the planet. I remember everyone of my dreams, they all the same message and it's time to make them a reality! It's my chance for greatness.

top topics

join