It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not sure what I caught.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing. But more than that, thanks for having an open mind that whatever it is you saw just might be something explainable and of Earthly origin. Having that open mind is key. And you obviously want to find truth - even if it isnt something awe inspiring such as an alien craft

Keep looking up and obviously everyone here will help figure out whatever it is you or others may see

[edit on August 12th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Thank you for sharing. But more than that, thanks for having an open mind that whatever it is you saw just might be something explainable and of Earthly origin. Having that open mind is key. And you obviously want to find truth - even if it isnt something awe inspiring such as an alien craft

Keep looking up and obviously everyone here will help figure out whatever it is you or others may see

[edit on August 12th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

Open mind Yes, But I also understand having to open of a mind can be just as dangerous as having a closed mind.. There needs to be checks and balances. and those I am learning still to this day lol. A fool says there is no such thing, while another fool will fall for any thing, but a wise man listens and hears and and balances the data.

I am a firm believer that when I die and I will cause I am human , I belive heaven will be more then clouds, mansions, and a golden street.

I believe that what ever questions we have will be answered directly snd what i mean by that is we will stand on that answer be it planet or ship, next to or by other alien beings . I believe that we will be able to speak their language too.

I may be wrong or I maybe right . but I have an open Mind on What Heaven will be like

well i am getting loopy as i am tired .

new topics

<< 1   >>

join