It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles telling us the end is nigh - link

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

This one DOES belong in the skunkworks forum

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I dont see how people see so much supposed information in crop circles.

give me 2 hours, a compass and some set squares and i could create a crop circle that would rival any others with "secret" information in them.

to me, crop circles are rural graffiti, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Crop circles are man-made, and this one is definately another secret society tribute (many crop circles are) to the "coming phoenix," representing their god returning and ruling over earth (correlating with the mayan 2012 prediction).

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Crop circles are not a new phenomenon the earliest reports of them are suppost to date back hundreds of years or so i've read i found a pic that is suppose be a scan of an old hertfordshire, england paper reporting an incident of crop circles from 1678

peace

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by noworldorder2012

Crop circles are man-made, and this one is definately another secret society tribute (many crop circles are) to the "coming phoenix," representing their god returning and ruling over earth (correlating with the mayan 2012 prediction).

Your sure there man made? What kind of in depth study have you done to prove this? If so, can you provide any of it?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

Originally posted by noworldorder2012

Your sure there man made? What kind of in depth study have you done to prove this? If so, can you provide any of it?

you sure they are NOT man made? what kind of in depth study have you done to prove otherwise? If so, can you provide any of it?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Why do you have two threads with the same story but different titles? ,just wondering www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-8-2010 by 12voltz]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Ok then, lets all pack our bags and find a shelter.

Yeah, if cropcircles like this, that are more than likely to be made by humans, tell us that the end is near, lets listen to it. Or how about not?

As far as I know there's no reason to interpret the mayan calendar saying the apocalypse is coming in 2012, especially when in fact it doesn't. It's kind of tragic and comical at the same time that some might fall for it though. This CC has all the signs of this being made by human hands, like all the other CCs I've seen. And at last, symbols are open for interpretations, why trust one of the hundreds of interpretations made by a single crop circle?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHumanExperiment

I starred you because I saw that picture when I was a kid in a book I had called Unexplained Mysteries! Bit of nostalgia

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one

you sure they are NOT man made? what kind of in depth study have you done to prove otherwise? If so, can you provide any of it?

I have the same amount of in depth study showing they aren`t, as you do showing they are. In other words, why make a claim like that if you don`t really know? Unless one can claim to be an expert in the study of crop circles, and can show positive proof, all the better.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Please read: Starting a New Thread?
(This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Closed.

join