It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Americans will never beat their own Government!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This post might upset some people but it is of paramount importance that Americans look at the vast majority of their country and wonder how as a people you are going to fight against the MIGHTY Us gov when they have Brainwashed and Stupidfied their citizens.

It is amazing in this day and age that America is still ignorant about the world and their own country. This is sad to see but all those on here should know they have a monumental fight against the gov with their fellow American. HOW can WE non Americans rely on you Americans to help fight for freedom against our oppressors the governments.

Some scholar are saying it is attributed to "The dumbing down of America" and American citizen need to stop this. Educate yourselves and challenge the gov. Guns won't solve everything nut Brain may do.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by sassyncute]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I find it equally remarkable that the Europeans that are so smart and understand the world so well, have allowed the same loss of freedom while apparently so aware and worldly.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
One thing I've learned is to NEVER use the term NEVER.
The bash america population fad is really getting old, please dont assume that people, of any nation, are truly a representation of the suits filling the seats in any government building.
This spiral into chaos and disorder is lubricated with everyones blood sweat and tears.
Make sure your closet is clean and your own bed made square before you start critiquing eveyone else.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Americans will never beat their own government because Americans will never go to war against themselves again.

It is, after all, "We, the people..."

We are the government.

[edit on 8/11/10 by Hefficide]

[edit on 8/11/10 by Hefficide]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by VAPatriot

If this was a American bashing thread , I'd have to say to your remark that us Europeans might be smart but FFS are we LAZY, which is why we have let the Governments run roughshod over our rights and liberties, most people are now of the mind " I'll let someone else do it for me", and they are comfortable in that mindset UNTIL something happens to them, in which case they start to bleat, but by then its far too late and nothing can be done.
At least, Americans ( no offense to our American cousins intended) might be seen to be dumb, but they have still got their guns and have a chance, providing they can stay away from MaccyD's and BK, and stop watching TV.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I seam to recall that we have already done that once. Would the Civil war not be what you are refering to.

"HOW can WE non Americans rely on you Americans to help fight for freedom against our oppressors the governments."

Why should we help anyone else. We have our own mess to clean up as do you.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by VAPatriot]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by VAPatriot

Actually I meant to add the word "again" but apparently got ahead of myself in forming the rest of the though. I do appreciate you pointing it out to me!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
because its been breed out of us. hell I would shoot obama poloski and every one else in the head. but I'm smart enough to know that the people are all talk but If I take a gun and start shooting. my wife is going to see me on fox news being shoot and our beat by the cops by my self. our school suck and teach horrid history. our country is already turning into a police state and every one is a coward here..

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Not all Americans are stupid and cowardly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This guy is one of the bravest men on the planet for having the balls to blow the whistle on the US government and military.

It's too bad so many Americans really are too stupid to appreciate what he did.

[edit on 8/11/2010 by wayno]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
because americans are happy and their stomachs are full. they dont care for others. selfish bas*ar*s... but then again when i'm happy i dont complain so i wouldnt blame them.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What we have here is the Darwinian law that each and every species finds a way to thin the herds when overbreeding has occurred.

The dumb and physically weak are the first to go. Whatever the species. Wolves. Whales. People.

The planet is going through a transitional stage in human overpopulation. It's not going to be a pretty picture moving toward an equitable balance.

You just got to ask yourselves, "Am I smart and good enough to be prepared?"

Probably seven out of ten aren't. Just the facts.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by textex

hmmmm, I dunno. Darwin's law is about natural law. I am unsure whether what is happening around us is still natural law in action or just irresponsible human intervention.

The "strong" amongst us have power via corruption, ill gotten wealth and manipulation of an artificial system to their benefit. They foolishly imagine that they can control who should live and who should die. They will want a "slave" race of humans to live to do their bidding -- a race that will be docile and compliant. They would want to weed out the truly strong who might put up a challenge.

As an example, watch as the private who leaked the tapes of US military atrocities is destroyed by the system because he is too independent.

I don't think this is how natural selection was "designed" to be or otherwise is supposed to work. (No, I am not a creationist)

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by textex
What we have here is the Darwinian law that each and every species finds a way to thin the herds when overbreeding has occurred.

The dumb and physically weak are the first to go. Whatever the species. Wolves. Whales. People.

The planet is going through a transitional stage in human overpopulation. It's not going to be a pretty picture moving toward an equitable balance.

You just got to ask yourselves, "Am I smart and good enough to be prepared?"

Probably seven out of ten aren't. Just the facts.

I am sure you and Stalin could explain that to the ppl of the Ukraine,
where he starved millions to death.

You can tell them how they were weak.

You, stalin and the other sociopaths are all the same.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Rand Paul: Mandate of Our Victory Is 'Huge'
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
W'all, shoot......we got elections every two years. At least. Sometimes things get newer after an election. Sometimes they stay the same ol' junk.

An American Patriot has got to adapt. You never know which way the wind is gon'na blow come election time.

You learn something new every time America has an election. Just like you learn something new every time you try something new.

It's the American way of life. Hallelujah.

Wouldn't trade a minute of it with any Ukrainian or Romanian or anything.

It's the newness of it all that keeps life exciting.

First time shooting .50 caliber snub-nosed pistol
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by textex

You learn something new every time America has an election. Just like you learn something new every time you try something new.

It's the American way of life. Hallelujah.

I think this guy has just made the solid case for the OP's question "Why Americans will never beat their own Government."

Does dumb f. come to mind?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
We are already winning, from my point of view. Look at the news, the elites are getting sloppy and worried. I agree, many Americans are lazy and "asleep" but you know what, cut off the TV and see what happens then. My cable provider changed MTV's channel and damn if I didn't see 40 posts on facebook about how pissed they were because they missed 5 mins of Jersey Shore.

This isn't just Americans fight either, the whole of the World needs to accept we haven't done what we can yet.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
pg1#pid9387297]post by HappilyEverAfter[/url]

RIGHT ON! We shouldn't be bashing anyone because we are all equally screwed! The World is being run by Corporate Psychopaths who's only interest is making money. They have no morality, no ethics, no regard for human life, plants or animals, they veiw everything as a commodity. They are plundering this beautiful Planet. This is a monstrous system and we must focus on it's demise for our own survival and the survival of the Planet. Not each other's nationality, not eah others race,gender, sexual orientation or religion. We are all in this together. Sure there are some very fine people in Corporations...maybe..somewhere..I think? But the institution that they participate in is/are monstrous, like slavery. Epically monstrous. And the funny part about it is, all this effort to aquire money. And money is really worthless. It is based on nothing. It is backed by nothing. The worlds economy is a mega Ponzi scheme. We have all been lied to all our lives...it is all Bulls$€t!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

This is a monstrous system and we must focus on it's demise for our own survival and the survival of the Planet.

I agree with that and just about every other statement you just made. We are all in this together and the sooner we realize it the better.

What you have prescribed is no easy solution. It will be a long struggle and the best methods to take down the system may not have been invented yet.

A key front will be that of information and control of it. Right now the freedom of the net is working for on our side as we slowly educate the masses by by-passing the MSM. My fear is that this medium is under attack and may not be available as a tool to us for long.

Congrats on a great post.
I just wish I know of some concrete things that could be done, without violence, to further the cause.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

This post might upset some people but it is of paramount importance that Americans look at the vast majority of their country and wonder how as a people you are going to fight against the MIGHTY Us gov when they have Brainwashed and Stupidfied their citizens.

I'm curious why you would choose to focus on America (US) and not your own country? Attention, maybe? MSM and street-interview u-tube examples designed to create attention, is not going to make your case, but it does show the laziness that went into the thread. Well done.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join