It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An occasional "thank you" would be nice.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

It's called a "lunch break". I know, completely foreign to those who don't work. Basically your employer is forced by law to give you a certain amount of time to eat. Unless you work alone all day, then they make you sign a "meal break waver". Once you start working, if you ever do, you will become familiar with these terms, really it's not near as hard as figuring out more ways to rip off the goverent and actual workers. I know you have no interest, but imagine you worked to support yourself. Dignity is a nice thing to have. Or as others have called it "self- importance". I'm wrong though. Don't care about yourself or your society, just as long as you can continue to milk it.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by dreamwalker74]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

Why, what a coincidence! I'm on my lunch break as I type this. To be fair, my last response was right before work.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You do not pay a single dollar to the people that are ( willing or unwillingly ) in need of care. The government kind of steals it from you at gun point, to spend it somewhere else.

It isn't even necessary on some occasions if your government would make an effort to get employers to hire an extra guy instead of making others work a 50 or 60 hour work week.

I know they might need the money... However that is another problem that could easily be solved, but that is for another thread.

Thank you. ( Pun intended, no offense.)

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join