It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im late with my introduction!! but im not just your average Joe!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hey all,

I joined ATS back in June 2008 but was a lurker for about 2 years before that... Yes I know I am 2 years late with my introduction but lets just say I was too busy haha!!

I am at the time of writing this a 28 year old male located in London UK. I have spent some time in Fort Worth Texas, Ibiza, and a town called Ipswich in UK. My interests are:

E.T's and making contact
UFO's
Paranormal Activity
Dreams
Predictions
New Technologies
Space and the Universe
Star Gazing
Ghosts and Demons
travelling and vlogging.

I love to meditate, weight train, read, do boxing and martial arts! I write my own books, make my own amatuer horror movies and have had a life full of many ups and downs, lots of secrets learned and many more secrets to find out!

I would say when I first joined ATS, I was a hardcore believer of most strange things, but my mind has grown and blossomed and now look for hard evidence before I take things in and accept them. I am not saying I am a skeptic as I know some truths of what I search for and that the truth is out there for the other truths I need to find out.

Anyway enough of me rambling!! I wish I made this intro so someone could of adopted me (a hot woman maybe hehe)...

Hope to meet more of you lot on here and have many discussions about this beautiful Universe and to read more and more interesting threads.

Joe

[edit on 10/8/10 by justjoemusic]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well, Welcome to ATS seems a bit late then if you been lurking for 2 years...so, I guess a "bout time" is better suited.

Hard facts...hmm...if there were hard facts at the moment on anything extraordinary, then it would be called simple scientific understanding...

People have always believed something true well before proven true...keeps us questing and discovering, knowing we don't have the full truth yet...but I understand what your saying...you dont fall for any cold spot to be a ghost or satellite in the sky being the ET mothership.

I wonder if the term "investigatist believer" works...believe it may be possible, but will check to see if it has legs before joining the choir in calling it fact...g

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

haha yes! I like the "Investigatist believer"...

I hope I wont get in trouble for posting my intro so late though, you know my account being deleted or a warning or something.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

You have a nice haircut.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EFGuy

haha thanks!! used to have it shaved and
everyone thought i was a thug!!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hello hello Joe!
You're on my friends list already since I read some of your posts yesterday...I hope you don't mind...and welcome to ATS. Tis a madhouse, challenging, energetic, incredibly complex, full of very clever people, and thought processes like I've never seen anywhere....enjoy! I love it here, although I don't post too much any more.

Good to have another UK member too.

Cait x

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hey Joe. I saw some of your posts on other threads. It's nice to meet you.

:]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Welcome Joe!!! I hope you're enjoying your stay, I too was once a lurker!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Hi Caitlinfae, thanks for adding me to your friends list, iv just done the same. Usually I only see mostly threads by people in the US so like you said its good to meet another member from the UK

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ohsnaptruth

thanks nice to meet you too... let me guess the thread you see my posts on was either something to do with a day of disclosure or Iran and WW3?? HAHA

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Thanks, I love it here... think it is one of the best places on the net and a good way of destressing (besides meditation lol).

Even though i joined in 2008... i still have not worked out what the flag contribution level indicator is? is it how many times someone flags one of my threads or is it how many times I flag a thread?

[edit on 10/8/10 by justjoemusic]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic
reply to post by EFGuy

haha thanks!! used to have it shaved and
everyone thought i was a thug!!

I tell you man

but I don't let that get in my way.

Btw enjoy here it's lovely site with some wonderful people from around the glove and have various topics which may interest you.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by EFGuy]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EFGuy

lol at that pic!

yea I get lost on here for hours and hours at a time!
some of the threads are really good but some are just a total waste of time.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

Well... I guess it's a little late to say welcome, but HI!

I see you like to meditate, as do I. Just sitting on the floor...thinking. You seem to think the same way I do too. I can't simply believe anything someone tells me, but I will if they give me some rich evidence. To add on to that, you seem to have some of the same interests as me, I'll be sure to check out some of your threads.

It's great that we have more people from different countries on here. Most of what you'll see here is about America, and it'll be great to see some more diversity in threads.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nicolee123nd

Hi there, yes I guess it is a bit too late to welcome me haha..
I love meditation and the whole idea of it although im no pro just yet!

I do love to just take myself out of the busyness of life and just sit and think, be it at night looking at the stars thinking and wondering or sitting in a forest or beach.

Will defo check some of your threads out too

all the best to you!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I don't meditate, but I am proficient in martial arts, I have a background in gymnastics, dance, and am otherwise in excellent shape.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KJ_Lesnick

Hi what martial arts do you do?? I have done Katan Karate, Muay Thai Kick boxing, Kung Fu and boxing also some grappling.

top topics

join