It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has there been increased military activty in the us in the last week

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

I don't want our troops waring and dieing in our name. There is no enemy that we need to be fighting at the present time.
All of our Military Operations for the last 60 years have been about empire building and profit for the Industral Military Complex.
This is from A Veitnam Vetern - ME

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hi.

I've noticed the same thing. I live in the Netherlands and there were flying over 2 jets around noon every day. This didn't change when we where in Afghanistan.
The last week , maybe 2, there is a definite increase in activity and I really got the idea that they are flying more often with more noise.

It could be that it is related with our retreat from Afghanistan or that the normal patrol flights have been on hold for a while, but I noticed most definitely an increase.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
could be slowly getting thigns into position for a possible new conflict or a threat were not aware of but things other then the ocasional chopper have been pretty quiet in Montana but ill keep my eyes open

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
just wanted to post a followup-
today was somewhat rainy, so i didnt have a clear view of the sky, but they continued their sky exercises for about an hour today again!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

Oh yeah? Funny, I'm in the same area and haven't seen anything. Would be kinda hard to miss the sound of fighter jets...

Are you sure your imagination isn't getting the best of you, considering you're in the Dulles Airport flight path?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join