It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation, plague, and fires: foreign embassies urgently evacuate staff from Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Radiation, plague, and fires: foreign embassies urgently evacuate staff from Russia

kavkazcenter.com...

A hasty evacuation of diplomatic staff from foreign embassies, like a stampede, began in Moscow. Many embassies are trying to hide the evacuation for political reasons. Mass evacuation of the embassies of Canada and Poland was officially reported at night on August 7.

. . .Dutch embassy is urgently evacuating its diplomatic staff from Russia. . .Germany officially closed its embassy and evacuated the entire staff . . .
Austria, along with Poland and Canada, is evacuating almost all its staff.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-8-2010 by davedan978]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Early in the morning of 7 August, the escape of foreign diplomats from Russia took epidemic proportions. It is possible that the diplomats, through the intelligence services of their countries, know something that is not yet known to the general public.

Many people are looking out for a strike on Iranian Bushehr nuclear reactor possibly as soon as Aug 10, 2010 before nuclear fuel is delivered by Russia to restart the reactor. Aug 10 is a new moon and a favorite time to launch offensive strikes under the cover of darkness.

Could these mass embassy evacuations or NATO countries from Russia be a sign of an impending strike by Israel against Iran?

kavkazcenter.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by davedan978

very well possible... hope i'm wrong...:-(

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by davedan978

Could these mass embassy evacuations or NATO countries from Russia be a sign of an impending strike by Israel against Iran?

Quite the attempted spin there.

Or instead could it just be what the title of your OP suggests? That the fires all around there are making life pretty difficult.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Identical sensationalist’s thread started earlier located here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
People have been trying to discredit the article, on the grounds that it is written by Chechin Rebels...
Let me put it like this. When you watched Starwars...did you root for the Rebel alliance or the empire?
I mean Luke skywalker was a wimp and Hans Solo was a crook, but you still rooted for them right?
My point is, just because this article comes from a source that is dedicated to maintaining its independance from Moscow, does not mean that the information within is invalid.

As for this being a duplicate post...So what? who cares? its valid info that needs to be shared and explored! the more the Better I say! get the word out!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Oops, I didn't see that post where this article was already sited.

But, if there is something more to the evacuations than just smoke. Tomorrow is Aug 10th so we should know by then.

The article itself suggest maybe there is more to the story and the diplomats know more then they are letting on. And, come on, this is ATS.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Radiation, Plagues and fires? Jeez is Russia falling apart? WTF? This doesnt sound good at all.

top topics

join