It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb or Falling man?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

at :10 in the video you hear a very loud explosion. Some people have speculated that this was falling bodies, of the people that jumped off of the tower. I couldn't find much information on that so I was wondering what everyone thought about this.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by filosophia]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Okay....over the years I have been a borderline "truther"....I believed that Bush junior was an idiot and pawn whose basic function was to shut up and do as he was told(told by TPTB, of course) and I certainly believed that TPTB are capable of doing something that dispicable if the payoff were worth it to them....but I was never quite convinced that this wasn't just a little bit "too" crazy to be true. However....this video.....whoa! I'm shocked right now.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

A falling body??? It is not a falling body, for one it was filmed a block or two away from WTC site. To answer your question though, it has been highly debated what exactly the explosion sounding blast was. Some believe it was added to the track, but there is zero proof of this(unlike other videos with dual soundtracks there has not been another video that has surfaced with another soundtrack or source for their reaction to the blast.

There is already a(few) threads on this but the most recent one by Labtop is here www.abovetopsecret.com... that explains where they were at, what time of the morning it was, and a lot of other debating on it.

I personally believe that it was a explosion, what caused it is debatable. I'll let you decide that one.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PersonalChoice

A falling body??? It is not a falling body, for one it was filmed a block or two away from WTC site. To answer your question though, it has been highly debated what exactly the explosion sounding blast was. Some believe it was added to the track, but there is zero proof of this(unlike other videos with dual soundtracks there has not been another video that has surfaced with another soundtrack or source for their reaction to the blast.

There is already a(few) threads on this but the most recent one by Labtop is here www.abovetopsecret.com... that explains where they were at, what time of the morning it was, and a lot of other debating on it.

I personally believe that it was a explosion, what caused it is debatable. I'll let you decide that one.

I also think it was an explosion, and I know that there are plenty of threads discussing this video, but I wanted to ask the specific question if the sound at the beginning was falling bodies as some have claimed. The fire fighters also appear very panicked when the explosion goes off, telling their friends they have to get out of there, so I don't think it was edited into the video.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
However....this video.....whoa! I'm shocked right now.

More of the same-o same-o...a compilation of comments taken out of context from a very confusing time when nobody knew what was going on. I noticed the creator of that video did not splice in any of the comments of people saying it sounded like a freight train or like a hurricane or any of the other allegorical phrases of description that abounded that morning.

More of the same-o same-o...someone spectacularly overreaching to try and create something out of nothing.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Have to agree with Trebor on this one. Right at the get go this video just reeks. Looks to me like a bunch of kids just trying to stir up some ****.

"The video you can't debunk!"

Just saying this is really suspicious. May seem a bit like circular logic, but it's like reaffirming something that no one has questioned yet: "I really DID see a Yeti".

I speculate that the sound was added in afterwards, simply because the sound quality was different. I'm no sound engineer, so I have no real hard proof. But it seems like a bunch of propaganda clips loosely sewn together to make a Frankenstein 9/11 monster.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by MrSensible]

top topics

join