It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there ETs walking among us?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The only thing i see here is an ignorant human being writing about his thoughts of ET.

Is this a joke or?

ET has been on this planet for thousands of years. If you doubth that, go to vication around the world and see it for yourself. As for alien beings infiltrating our society i do not know, they have the option yes. But are they doing it? we will only know when they reveal themselves.

And if you follow news, it is not far away.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
To be honest with you, perhaps we are the ET's.

There was a very interesting page in a Green Lantern comic I read recently.

It was about this Alien spaceship that crashed. A body was recovered, the body looked exactly like those Grey aliens that you see all over the net.

So the Green Lantern's ring, gives him powers, and one of the powers is the ring has the ability to act like an X-Ray scanner. It scans whatever the Green Lantern wish and reports back to him whatever was just scanned.

Anyway, the Grey aliens body from the space ship wreckage lies on the table. The Green Lantern scans it, trying to find out what it is. The ring is very powerful, it is able to detect any and all matter in the Universe.

Guess what the ring reports back... The Grey lying dead on the table was actually a future descendant of the Homo Sapient species.

It is assumed that the humans, evolving for another million years or whatnot will eventually arrive at the stage of The Greys. So The Greys are actually humans from the future. So the space ship wrecked is also human technology, but just from way into the future.

I don't know, even though it was only a single chapter in the comics, it still made me think about the possibilities.

If there are ET's walking among us, they maybe time travelers, who knows.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I had a friend who could see auras and she claims that over the past few years she is noticing more and more people who do not have an aura, which is impossible if you are a living being.

We discussed this a lot but have never known what they actually are. We posited they could be an ET type, they could be some android or biologically created life form or they are some type of projection. We didn't think they were a projection which left the other 2 options.

They look like anyone you would meet in your everyday life. These are some things she noticed were similarities over the years she has studied them. They are usually always male and in age range from 30's - 50s. They are always alone or appear alone meaning no one else was spotted they were with or interacting with. (In restaurants/bars) she has never seen them eat ..anything. They usually appear with a cup in front like coffee but never drink it. They know that she can see they have no aura and came to call them "auraless people".

Once she said she approached one against her better judgement. She approached and got a drink from the bar where he sat. She said she turned and said hello. She said he just turned robotically, winked at her and then turned back away. Now you'd think that it was just a guy winking at a female but she said she could tell it was more of a "knowing wink" with a smirk. She got nervous and sat back down.

I recall Ingo Swann mentioning that "earth psychics are their greatest enemies" and this could be one of the reasons why.
I, myself, have "sensed" something odd about a few people I have come across. It's an odd feeling and you just know when something is different from something you've been around your whole life.

I've also often wondered if all the ET descriptions such as gray, reptile, etc. are often some type of false information to seed society with the idea that those are what extraterrestrial beings would look like just to throw us off the fact they are exactly like us and who'd ever suspect they are here mingled with us in everyday life. Talk about a revelation!

It would be interesting to hear from others who see auras that could verify if they have ever seen something similar (or not seen in this case )

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I do not doubt it, its quiet possible.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker84
To be honest with you, perhaps we are the ET's.

How can we be the ET when we are already Terrestrial?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
My husband and i frequently point out people we see around us to one another and say " Hey he/she looks like an alien" and have a good giggle . I know it seems silly and rude to do but hey ya never know we could be right about most of them.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012
I once heard that there is probably an alien sitting across from you when you're at a restaurant. I admit, I find it hard to believe, but do you think aliens are walking among us, blending in, and we never even suspect it?

Do you have any such stories of exactly this?

Every time I see a picture of Jesse Jackson, I think maybe 100% ET, but also possibly some sort of hybrid. It's those eyes. Creepy ...

[edit on 8/6/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
I would like it if I left a better place than the one I entered.

Hi AnthraAndromda, I am just curious to your today’s view, when you look back from the time you become aware of the things that happened in your own country and the world around you until today, do you have the impression that the world is become a better place?

My view is that materialistically speaking it is become a better place in many countries such as happened in my own country [the Netherlands] but regarding spirituality we still have a stand still.

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Oh, any your avatar hurts the eye! Though it does match your posts, at least the ones I've seen; generally obnoxious, and illthought.

Just hit the Esc button next time and your eyes are not hurt anymore.

[edit on 6/8/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Leaving soon? All sparring aside, I hope your health is ok Anthra!

IRM

Thank you for the note of concern. Actually my health is good, as far as I know. As I have said before I see a human doctor on a regular basis, actually several of different types ... Anyway the only concern my MD has is my weight. The issue there is that I'm a software engineer, and so sit quite a lot. Thankfully, my Wolf gets be out from behind the computer a few times a day, and "walks" for her are almost always 30 min or more.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012
I once heard that there is probably an alien sitting across from you when you're at a restaurant. I admit, I find it hard to believe, but do you think aliens are walking among us, blending in, and we never even suspect it?

Do you have any such stories of exactly this?

Maybe entities from other planets decided to incarnate here to help the planet with a higher vibration?

Of course, in doing so, they have forgotten what they came to do so that they blend in better and was their hope before coming that they would eventually remember if not have a feeling of what they were supposed to do.

For all you know, you could be an extraterrestrial.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by 11118]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Amazing...

4 pages and none have even bothered to mention an Avatar style approach to the problem.

The avatar would be completely human and if it ever got killed, no one would be none the wiser.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Not likely considering the chance they have legs, let alone look like us, let alone have the same gravity as us is pretty damn low.

Maybe robots, yea sure.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

Definitely could be. Just look at the MIB movies. Honestly if their technology was that advanced, would they not be able to make animatronic-organic hybrid suits to walk around on Earth and blend in?

However, I suppose the more important question would be, why would they need to?

[edit on 6-8-2010 by porschedrifter]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
My wife and I had an amazing experience at the Memphis, TN Zoo back in 1992. To this day all I have to say is "You remember that couple at the Zoo" and she will know exactly what and who I am referring.

Let me share this story.

We were near the concession, in a crowd of about 50 or so others. A male and female appeared. Nordic type, the absolutley most beautiful beings I have ever seen, Male stood about 6'4" perfect in appearance, looked like a Greek God, the female stood about 6', same as the male perfect in appearance. I could not believe their beauty, actually the male was prettier. I stood there dumb struck, jaw dropped open. I looked at my wife she too is mesmerized. NOW for the shocking part as I look around the crowd everyone was as if they we hypnotized. Everyone of us had our complete focus on this Couple. I don't know if they were allien but what I do know is that their beauty was out of this world. No earthling is "PERFECT in Appearance" we all have some slight visable flaw. This couple had none. Also no earthling can effect a crowd in the way this Couple had, it was as if time stopped.

Well that's my story and I am sticking to it.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Hi AnthraAndromda, I am just curious to your today’s view, when you look back from the time you become aware of the things that happened in your own country and the world around you until today, do you have the impression that the world is become a better place?

My view is that materialistically speaking it is become a better place in many countries such as happened in my own country [the Netherlands] but regarding spirituality we still have a stand still.

Actually kind of mixed. I look back at the 50's and 60's, and in many respects there has been some progress, but, like your observation, it is mostly materialistic. Though most things cost much more. Technologically things haven't really gotten much better since the late 60's. Though technology costs less, and is smaller and faster. Even the Internet is faster than it was. But no serious advances.

I also see people less willing to help each other, and more willing to allow the governments and corporations have their way. This is erroding personal and social freedom and liberty. The people seem more willing to allow the planet to be exploited more, and require less responsibility on the part of the corporations that do the exploitation. The planet is being poisoned and most of in the name of making an extra buck. Yet the people see very little benefit from any of this.

Recently there was the oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico, millions of gallons of crude oil poured into the water needlessly, and those responsible are allowed to continue as if it were business as usual.

There seems to be a sort of general apathy.

I try to not see the lack of spiritual progress; thinking, that is a more personal thing that I have little business in. But, you are right, there has been little progress there.

I've heard the stories told to me by my Mother. She tells me of our original "home world", and how through the same kind of exploitation, general apathy, and war with other worlds, it was eventually destroyed and became unlivable. My people now have a new home world. The ecploitation and general apathy are gone, and our children are taught the lessons of our past so as to not repete them. In one regard, we were lucky, more so than Earth. Those who were the biggest destroyers of our planet, also provided us the means to travel deep into space. And once we were free, we were able to find a new home. So far, Earth isn't that lucky.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

Earth's terrestrial officer Denver is speaking now so listen up. I know that I am broadcasting because I went to Dennys once with my mom to eat while I was there writing down definitions of words I had this feeling that I was being watched so I slowly rolled my head around and up only to find that two military officers were watching me unbeknownest to me at the time one of the military officers rolled his head in exactly the same fashion as I until our eyes met. then later that evening as if he knew garret wanted to know about my encounter and had me tell himabout the experience. I got the two military officers attention good so I am definitely broadcasting

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Not likely considering the chance they have legs, let alone look like us, let alone have the same gravity as us is pretty damn low.

Maybe robots, yea sure.

I've been told that the Humanoid shape, right down to the opposable themb is the most common one in all the space-faring species.

But, if you take all the species that can develop the technology to travel from star to star, they aren't a scratch on the surface of all the species that exist. Just look at Earth; how many millions of species of life is there? And, how many of them have developed the technology to leave?

So, the probability of life leaving its home world is pretty damn low, almost non-existant; yet it happens ... afterall you did it.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Wish someone here had a picture of this couple.

Would like to have seen them for myself.

Maybe they were from the future (a good thing if true) instead of being ETs.

[edit on 8/6/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
There quite possibly is someone here. I believe this is the same as Angelic Intervention. Alien or Angel you decide but I believe it is one in the same.
I don't believe all Aliens are Demons either. I don't understand people who automatically demonize the unknown.

The worst thing that could have happened is to make people think Aliens are 3 foot green humaniods with antenna as the old movies or books did. It's possible they look alot like us in appearance. It's possible we can't visibly see them. This might even explain the sightings of appartions or ghosts.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Aliens amongst us.

I think some sort of catagorization is in order here...for kicks if nothing else

Drones: ETs that are here programmed to do a specific task...they look like us, but do not have many social circles, tend to just go about a very basic life doing whatever it is they are here to do....like a deep cover spy simply relaying information back about the happenings here and doing occasional tasks.

Bugs: Alien bipedals? pfft...these guys have advanced soo much to where the could be housed in any form they want...be it a dog, a frog, or even a simple energy orb. Pretty advanced creatures that would observe mostly for mild amusement and entertainment (come now and experience humanity in the form of a dolphin). Superspy but relatively harmless...might even help out the odd person psychologically

Clones: Look, walk, and talk like us (its that person you met last week at the shopping mall having that fairly interesting convo). They are active in the world, making friends, and slowly and lightly manipulating their circles with tiny waves for purposes of ....... down the line..be it benevolent or dastardly.

Tourists: Greys, Lizardmen, etc...the ones that would be noticed in a crowd...the very different looking bipeds...obviously they would have to keep their head down and not draw too many attention, mostly due to the whole getting shot by rednecks and would screw up whatever their job is anyhow bit.

Bots: Your toaster is eyeing you...and relaying critical info to planet X for general data retrieval...and you thought google was powerful. These little machines could be as small as a nanobot, or as large as a well placed car in central new york...but a advanced race would probably make do with insect sized machines for transportation and shielding...or smaller. The transformer type car would eventually get attention.

Exchange Students: hybrids and transplants...seemingly abandoned and in a delerium for most of their life feeling they are from two worlds...meh, the gods are cruel. Perhaps having many contacts in their life and for some reason have been stuck here (some say this is due to being born on this planet = locks you to this planet) and will either have to wait it out, or escape the planet through the indiginous life forms power, not ETs.

All speculation...I wonder if there are more...feel free to list some other theoretical aliens amongst us (does it deserve its own thread?)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join