It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there ETs walking among us?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Maybe like this.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca424f3ed00d.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers you cute li'l alien you.....
Maybe...maybe not

Great picture Maybe...maybe not, I wonder, is that a picture out of your family album?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Spacevisitor......

Yup.....me & the Mrs!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Love the antennas.

I know you are often rude and dismissive to people who dont share your skeptic beliefs but you do have a good sense of humor and thats something I enjoy with your posts.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Arthur Dromedary.....

I hope you are enjoying your ongoing fantasy.

Are you in a group?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

And then of course, there are those like MMN. Individuals who have no respect for anything other than themselves. They seem to not care who, if, or when they insult others.

Hi Anthra

MMN is so pleasant though..............most of the time, but does have a great sense of humour. He can only make judgements based on what he knows and has experienced, from a limited perspective you could say.

I also think that you spend too much time trying to convince people you are of Alien/ET origin. I'm sure you are, but you are missing the point somewhat.
Also DNA testing will prove very little.

I'm not a born of earth soul, but i am human and was born here just like most, i have memories and contact. I have also been monitored by negative ET soul in human form/body/vessel/container. I did not know this until it was shown/told to me.

So yes, there are ET's walking among us.

Much Love

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Love the antennas.

I know you are often rude and dismissive to people who dont share your skeptic beliefs but you do have a good sense of humor and thats something I enjoy with your posts.

Copernicus.....

Watch out or me & the Mrs will come & get you!

But seriously for a sec.....

There is a big difference between a "skeptic" & a "non believer".

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I have thought about this and honestly I feel anything is possible. Aliens can look just like us and I believe many do. My has a strange neighbor. She told him she is reptilian and that the govt watches her. Now I am NOT saying she is he just said she is very strange with her actions. I have never met her but boy would I ever. From what he has told me it sounds like she is just mentally unstable but like I said I have never met her.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I have thought about this and honestly I feel anything is possible. Aliens can look just like us and I believe many do. My has a strange neighbor. She told him she is reptilian and that the govt watches her. Now I am NOT saying she is he just said she is very strange with her actions. I have never met her but boy would I ever. From what he has told me it sounds like she is just mentally unstable but like I said I have never met her.

A reptile is cold blood creature. They need water to maintain their body's temperature. Your ????'s neighbor must have spend a lot of time near a pool or any nearby water source.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by EasternShadow]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
According to the gospel of Judas, Jesus said '...the stars bring matters to completion...
...Because these six stars wander about with these five combatants, and they all will be destroyed along with their creatures'.

Six stars? I guess that would be Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and...err...there's one missing, or did he mean the Moon or the Sun?

Pluto used to be classified as one of the planet.

Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn are planets. The gospel and it's interpretation is confusing. Stars and planets as we know are classified differently.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tingopoo
Hi Anthra

MMN is so pleasant though..............most of the time, but does have a great sense of humour. He can only make judgements based on what he knows and has experienced, from a limited perspective you could say.

This is true. I've experienced much worse. And at least he is pleasant about it.

I also think that you spend too much time trying to convince people you are of Alien/ET origin. I'm sure you are, but you are missing the point somewhat.

How so? What point am I missing?

I feel that any new knowledge I can bring to light is in some way helpful, no matter how little it is.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This may sound stupid, but i was at the grocery store last night (a Kroger store) and i was looking at a new box of chocolate cereal similar to Lucky Charms, but they were ALIENS with marshmallows.

As soon as i commented on it and turned my head there was an EXTREMELY tall, thin, clean-cut guy... like 6'10"....in black pants and black t-shirt walking away from behind me, and my girlfriend and I agreed that he gave us a creepy feeling although he didn't look directly at us.

He used a self-checkout lane.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
We are a slave race, I don't think they are natural spirits like us. They come into being trough violent reincarnation process.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

How so? What point am I missing?

I feel that any new knowledge I can bring to light is in some way helpful, no matter how little it is.

How so? ..............What has your DNA testing proved? I have not looked at your thread, only read some of your posts which all seem to consist of you trying to convince people you are an alien. I will take a peek, but just like me, you inhabit a human body, therefore your DNA will be that of a.......................HUMAN.

It is also my understanding that you or your alien soul can/will mould/change your DNA to a certain degree/level, but that is not something modern/mainstream/3D science will have any grasp of.

Most people aren't ready to hear you say 'i am an alien', its just going to scare the natives, which i believe is not what you are here for.........i could be wrong.......you could have asked or agreed for it to be part of your mission/task, to convince people you are an alien.....who knows. But i know that scaring the locals or isolating yourself from them is not a wise thing to do.

I wish to take nothing away from you, only offer you love.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I know of at least one human here that thinks he is an alien. I'll u2u my mate Anthra and see whether he will come in for a chat.

IRM

I think I found Anthra from Andromeda or Lyra. Perhaps our freind boy wearing a dress? This androgynous man or woman.. whatever it is claims to be an Alien

gives me the willies

On a real note I think Cliff Stone in saying ET was walking the pentagon blending in among humans could be true.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tingopoo

How so? ..............What has your DNA testing proved? I have not looked at your thread, only read some of your posts which all seem to consist of you trying to convince people you are an alien. I will take a peek, but just like me, you inhabit a human body, therefore your DNA will be that of a.......................HUMAN.

What has my testing proven? That I am geneticaly unique. Not just in the sense that all beings have their own unique DNA, but in the sense that my DNA seems to be "misplaced". From the autosomal testing (this is what law enforcement uses to identify people) I have found that my primary genotypes are Indian (South Asian), and African, with no European DNA. This is quite a reach since my phenotype is that of a Northern European.

My Y-DNA is also unique, something that perhaps shouldn't be. The Y-DNA shows the paternal line, and is passed from father to son unchanged, with the possible exception of a mutation every 500 generations (though some say 350 generations). In any case my Y-DNA is one mutation removed from Haplogroup "A" ... the original haplogroup from Africa.

I haven't done MtDNA testing yet, however, there is little doubt what it will show.

Yes, I do have a Human like body, however, that does not neccessarily mean that I am Human, or that my DNA is Human either. The primers used in DNA analysis are not completely Human specific, and will allow non-human dna to be amplified and detected. If we were to take a sample from a Chimpanzee for instance, and analyze it as if it were Human, we could easily "prove" the Chimp was Human. Similarily, if a "near human" ET were to have his DNA analyzed in this manner, he too would "appear" Human. However, in both cases (the Chimp and ET) there would likely be markers that are "out of place", as is the case with my DNA.

Most people aren't ready to hear you say 'i am an alien', its just going to scare the natives, which i believe is not what you are here for.........i could be wrong.......you could have asked or agreed for it to be part of your mission/task, to convince people you are an alien.....who knows. But i know that scaring the locals or isolating yourself from them is not a wise thing to do.

I wish to take nothing away from you, only offer you love.

Actually, as I understand it, my original purpose for being here was not to interact with the "natives" at all, except as "one of them". But, like many "missions" the parameters can change, especialy over long periods of time.

Over my 63 years here I have watched the potentials of Earth and her people evolve from one of great personal and social potential that could include great freedom of self and spirit to one of almost abject oppression. Hence, the change in "mission parameters". if I am scaring the natives; good! Perhaps it will spur them to action and perhaps return them to the path they were on not so long ago. Perhaps it will spur them to action to get the disclosure they sorely need. Perhaps it will allow them to get the technologies that could restart their global ecconomy, replace fossile fuels, improve communications, and medical technologies.

Humans have such great potential, it is a shame if they allow it to be extinguished by a few greedy individuals.

I was born in space and placed here, I will be leaving soon ... I would like it if I left a better place than the one I entered.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

I think I found Anthra from Andromeda or Lyra. Perhaps our freind boy wearing a dress? This androgynous man or woman.. whatever it is claims to be an Alien

gives me the willies

No sorry, you haven't found anything. You really should read more, there is quite a lot of thing you could learn.

By the way,it is possible that that person is Lyran. The general phenotype seems to fit.

Oh, any your avatar hurts the eye! Though it does match your posts, at least the ones I've seen; generally obnoxious, and illthought.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
We are a slave race, I don't think they are natural spirits like us. They come into being trough violent reincarnation process.

I don't think Humans are a slave race at all, though, it would seem that they are allowing themselves to be treated that way.

According to the theories of Enochian Physics, all spirits (I's) are natural. The "I" being a hierarchy of infinately small particles that when combined form a synergistic whole we have come to call "spirit".

By this same token, all reincarnation is the same.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Humans....Delicious. Just like a box of chocolates.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Aliens might stick out a little bit, although I suppose Men In Black androids could walk among us without drawing too much attention.

But if the aliens were in fact human time travelers, they might be able to blend into our present human society reasonably well, although they'd have to disguise themselves. Imagine a modern human trying to blend in with a tribe of Neanderthals.

So look for somebody relatively tall, good-looking, and unusually neat and clean. Slightly larger than normal head, not much hair. They would be wearing something somewhat unfashionable. And probably not Nordic-looking (sorry, white supremacists), but looking more like a Pacific Islander.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I know a guy whose legs and feet, about four times a year, when he is asleep will turn BRIGHT blue with darker blue spots.
Much like this rose - www.geekologie.com...
We also once caught him drawing electicity from a plug socket with his feet whilst he was 'sleepwalking' in this blue state. He is also a vegetarian who refuses to take medication - even a paracetamol for a headache and rigorously avoids doctors.
I know it sounds ridiculous but it's true. They are also a well respected public figure who you might have seen interviewed on TV. We always joke about them being an alien.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Arkady]

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Arkady]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I was born in space and placed here, I will be leaving soon ... I would like it if I left a better place than the one I entered.

Leaving soon? All sparring aside, I hope your health is ok Anthra!

IRM

[edit on 6/8/10 by InfaRedMan]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join