It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
What do you think of this website?:
www.galactic-server.net...

and this:

[edit on 22-8-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
What do you think of this website?:

and this:

[edit on 22-8-2010 by sphinx551]

Who are you asking if us it will take us time to review we will look at all information and tell you estimation of percentage of truth based on our own memory/knowledge/awareness?

We do advise caution as sites such as that can contain truths and untruths, but if one can discern one can find the gems between the rocks.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Before I follow up on AdonaiChristBless's post I would just like to add that I don't see sides on any of the responses being made here in this discussion. I see perspectives and various beliefs based on one's current life experiences, upbringing, culture, awareness/consciousness level and so on.

There should never be sides, labels, classifications, generalizations made against another and there are certainly not only a few sides discussing but everyone has their own perspective in life and I wouldn't even use the word side as that comes off in a way that one side is against another.

There should be no against another in this thread and I hope that we can all find a common ground through LOVE and show respect, tolerance, patience and understanding for one another. I believe we all have 'good intentions' with a 'genuine heart.' I believe there is 'Light' in everyone one of us- so let us find that common 'Light' and work together discussing that 'Light' in a friendly, kind and respectful manner.

When I personally share my feelings I write for myself based on my own experiences in life that comes from my heart. I'm not affiliated with any group, organization or labeled belief system of any kind.

Nobody represents my heart and feelings but myself. Let us not affiliate one poster as being on the same side as another or representing/speaking for another.

I am not against anyone and there are no names/labels or sides from my perspective only 'Family.'

Estimation is 50% for balance reasons of world population including animals, this does not mean they do not have a soul imprint which is different to having a soul.

Hi AdonaiChristBless,
I hope your day is going well, it's a nice day here clear sky, beautiful mountains, trees, streams, grass, flowers and a cool breeze on a sunny day.

Please further explain the difference between what you consider to be a 'soul' and a 'soul imprint?'

How many humans and animals have neither 'soul' or 'soul imprint' if any?

Do you believe that all 'matter' or materials of the world such as grass, flowers, rocks, plants/trees have a 'soul' or 'soul imprint'?

Does the earth itself have a 'soul' or 'soul imprint' along with all other planets and objects within this universe?

Is it possible for a person to lose their 'soul'?
Yes

How does a person lose their 'soul' exactly and what or who determines that person losing their soul?

Do these visions/dreams take place while in sleep-mode?

And waking timeless moments.

Do you mean through meditation sessions or when pondering/contemplating things or do you mean suddenly at any given time?

If suddenly at any given time (unexpectedly) if you were walking for instance or standing do you end up finding yourself laying down on your back somewhere upon returning to your vehicle/body?

Does this happen while you are in sleep-mode and do you return with full memory of those experiences?
Yes and while awake sometimes and is random do not yet control it.

Is the memory of these experiences as clear as other memories you have in life?

Do you remember everything from leaving your body upon returning?

Do you believe that these memories must be uploaded to your physical mind/brain memory in order to retrieve them or is something else taking place since these experiences occur 'outer body' or outside the body' while your physical body/mind is not present?

Is it possible that some OBE's - visions/dreams could be implanted memories to cover up what may have really happened?

Yes, but one understanding how this done has the knowledge to protect them from such incentive measures.

How do you believe such a thing is done and by what/whom?

How do you avoid it from occurring?

Could you leave your body at will or do you have that ability?

Is it possible that some memories are blocked and will never be taken back with a 'soul' when having such experiences?

Yes, this is for the protection of the soul and so that its past does not affect it present learning.

Do you believe that such a thing has taken place with yourself in order to not interfere with your present earth life school/learning experience or are you an exception?

It simply means to have 'Mastered' something

Great answer, something like a 'Masters Degree' then I take it.

The word 'Master' from my perspective could easily be misinterpreted to mean 'Controller' 'Master to Slave' depending on how the word is used of course and in what context.Thanks for clearing that up.

'Christ' does not always answer every prayer but listens to all prayers in his name.

Do you believe in Jesus Christ?

Do you believe the biblical story of the life of Jesus Christ in the new testament?

If so, do you believe the biblical story has been altered/changed/distorted?

What do you believe really took place?

Is Jesus Christ the son of the most high God?

Is Jesus Christ's father in heaven Elohim?

Of course all of the above are based on if you believe in Jesus Christ or if you believe that the life of Jesus Christ was used/written as 'metaphor' with intentions symbolically representing-something else.

Yes and No, the entitys program limits it potentional a good example of this is reptilians it is by their programming in their nature by their creators reason they are polarized so deeply into 'Evil'.

Is the Creator of the reptilians (draconian empire) species/races a different Creator then the Creator of humans on Earth?

If so who is this Creator of the reptilians that is deeply into evil?

Who was this deeply into evil Creator's Creator if any?

Do you consider all reptilians to be evil or are there also 'positive' and 'loving' 'STO' one's?

Do you believe reptilians to be of non-terrestrial origin working behind the scenes of Earth?

Or do you believe reptilians to be long term terrestrial residents - residing in another density/dimension/channel/station?

Do you believe in types of vampires that could be technically non-terrestrial 'entities' or terrestrial residents in another density/dimension/channel/station?

If so do you believe that such 'entities' use human emotions/feelings for energy, drink human blood or what do you believe such 'entity's' do?

Do you believe the Earth to be hollow? If so are there physical entities/beings within the same density as mankind residing below the surface or do such 'entities' exist within another density/dimension/channel/station?

If the moment presents itself 'Yes', but by that time I would be fully merged and consider a god for would have the ability to manifest by thought direction into reality as was done when we manifest the pyramids in which people doubt in which hidden hand is entirely correct.

Regardless of what anyone believes when it comes to those who constructed the many pyramids found around the world from my perspective it really should all come down to some of the things you've suggested that are the more important things in life that determine where a 'soul' goes upon leaving the vehicle/body/flesh.

From my perspective one should be focusing on some of the very things you've written about that are more important factors when it comes to how a person should be living their life determining where they go or what they become.

I've selected some of what you've written that I believe people should first and foremost hear/read/understand since it revolves around where a 'soul' goes or how an 'imprint of a soul' further progresses.

Evil be-gets Evil and Good be-gets Good.

What we are telling you is Evil is a infection in which if one does not learn to discern can possess the person leading into psychopathic behaviors which then generates karma in itself and if taken far enough into 'Evil' one will polarize within it frequency therefore progress into a more 'negative' world

What kind of life should people be living to learn?

One in which always do they question every thought every action every emotion felt, one which they question reality and what is happening in the environment at all times, one which they constantly seek the truth for the greatest good.

To put living things before material inanimate objects, to seek spirit over matter to understand consciousness in all it complex details to put effort into learning about oneself and oneself reality

To live in harmony with each other as brothers not just say it but to generate groups and communities working together as a family, but to also disassociate from wicked people as it is necessary for they will try to corrupt and manipulate the good so that they become evil, for this is the nature of such things.

To learn humbly and to not claim truth as your own but to understand truth as something one progresses towards as one learns within ones own path

to use the emotions wisely in discerning good and evil for one who is angry at seeing another being tortured maimed killed by evil is good, righteous anger is good, anger over something for oneself such as something going wrong that you did not want to happen in your expectation is bad anger is ego 'false self'.

Adding this in from the hidden hand message as well:

How do you choose a Service to others path?

HH: Be good to yourself. Cultivate a genuine Love for Life, and for Being. Be genuinely thankful to the Infinite Creator every day, for bringing you into Being, and for his bountiful provision. You have "survived" this far, have you not? You may not have everything you want, but you have everything you need, in order to complete that which you incarnated here to do. Give thanks for that. Show acknowledgment and gratitude to the Infinite Creator, for all that It has done, and is doing for you. It has given you the gift of Life Experience, and offered you the Free Will to decide what you will Create with it. Guard your thoughts carefully, as they are more powerful than you may imagine. When you are coming from a place of Love for, and Service to your Creator, a life of Service to others will become a natural outflowing from that. Always look for ways that you can be of assistance to your fellow Beings. Being of encouragement to others. Build people up, and do not put people down. Be a beacon of light, in a dark world.

All of the above are wise words of advice providing a good message on how one should be living their life according to Adonai and also from my perspective.

At present it is just me but I am considering forming a community project.

I think that is a great idea and believe in all of the above that you've suggested for people when it comes to the more important things that determine where a 'soul' goes.

Honestly everything you've posted above when it comes to how a person should be living their life to further spiritually progress/learn and what things they should be doing to avoid the 'traps' of 'service to self' or negative/evil are the most important things from my perspective regardless of one's petty differences in belief on the universe/creation.

From my perspective the other differences/beliefs on things do not necessarily determine where a 'soul' goes but the more important things do such as how a person lives their life through actions/reactions/intentions/service to others and so on determining one's destination/outcome in life. So the way I see it is - since many have various different perspectives/beliefs perhaps everyone should find a common ground amongst themselves that they can agree with on your above statements on how they should be living their life to further spiritually progress/prepare and go from there.

I really dislike how this limits only 4000 characters making it difficult to respond.

If you want to make longer posts you can cut and paste the questions being asked you into a word processor such as open office that is a free download- download.openoffice.org... than compose your replies from there. When you copy/paste text from the word processor directly into a reply you can make longer posts up to 5+ pages. If you would like to add links to url's where you can have online documents uploaded to your web page use the following code: [] url [/] inserting url in the same format as quotes. [] u inserting u for underline.

Thank you for sharing your 'Light' with us brother!
I look forward to further discussing.

Have a great day
Respectfully
Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugPM71 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Hi Phoenix,

I read your nice message the other day but didn't get a chance to reply but you did put a smile on my face just now coming back to the:

"Never mind ... deleted post." lol

Deleted at the request of another user

A picture just for you:

- Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix, you made me smile.

I'm also getting hungry looking at those yummy reese's pieces.

The trap is now set so don't fall asleep waiting for the dark matter infusioners to show up.

Things seem to disappear when you least expect it or drift off and if you get the video surveillance thing going it just might crash.

Love those pictures, keep em coming!

Have a great day
Best Wishes!

[edit on ECDT1111AugAM71 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
“All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.”

I recommend all ATS users read the extensive The Law of One books, which were channeled from 1981 to 1984. When discussing the Law of One and the concept of the elite "knowing hidden knowledge" is pure BS - because to understand the true knowledge would be like trying to understand the mind of the Creator.

Near impossible.

The elite think they know and think they originate in the sacred temples of the pre-flood civilizations. But they don't. Similar to Skull & Bones using 322, in reference to the Greek order founded in 322 BC. Both are two separate incarnations, but the elite are using it to some how glorify their power.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangel In Training
reply to post by Annee

Annee please give me the definition of an Angel.

/

That is a good question. I think Angel can be interpreted from different perspectives.

When most people think Angel - - they think Good/Positive. But we all know Angel means messenger - - so it greatly depends on the sender.

A messenger can only deliver a message. If a beautiful apparition appears before you and delivers a message - - do you accept it because of the presentation? Beauty is benevolent - right?

NO. Responsibility for interpreting/acting on that message is the sole responsibility of the recipient. Do not be fooled by presentation. Reach into your own being that is of the One and "feel" the message. Feel if it is of love without conditions. An Angel will not tell you what to do. And Angel will offer suggestions.

Perhaps I just described a Charlatan - rather then an angel

-----------------------------------------------------

The Creator - "I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end". I prefer to use Creator - rather then God - - - as I believe ancient people mistook off planet beings as Gods.

I suppose a "true" angel would be a messenger from the Creator. And how would one know? Truth can only come from the source (Creator). You must go within yourself and connect with the source. One clue is: they don't want anything in return.

-----------------------------------------------------

Then there are those pesky fun loving energy beings who create illusions to make you think you are seeing angels.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I really believe strongly in finding similarities, over differences, its needed all over the world.
With discussing the subject matter of the thread, a discussion of HH and the Law Of One, and in view of many supporters already being present and adding their views, I have to be completely honest and explain why. This was pertaining to the threads topic and when the comments became personal, an attack on the poster to stop their viewpoints on the subject matter/title of the thread, that became very uncomforatble, for responding in kind is not what I am about.

There are questions in this that I would like to ask you.

Based on your own experiences, nde and contact, would you agree with the there being souls here that have no defined HS yet? Based on Infinity, No Time, and our infinite progressive lives? Would you think that a soul could be lost permanently as well?

If not, then what goal would make more sense, to follow a system of guru's and allowing speech from a pyramid type spirituality/master/teacher/platform, or that finding the inner treasure Yehsua/Buddah spoke of, connection with HS, and our own inner truths would be more important? He even said that, that which he could do, we would all be able to do and greater. Of course, grass roots always appeals best to me.

Also, if one is an experiencer, has experienced both contact in flesh, in spirit, had past life recall, and contact/downloads from HS, with nudges to share, should that person walk away and allow the Family of Light to be "silenced"? Or is it merely that they should find a finer less opinionated way to do so?

But if that last is true, then would it be less honest to avoid the discussion, ie. subject matter title of the thread, and not share why this was distortion, so as to not participate at all, in truth, and not be capable of forming opinions based on experiences an inner knowledge?

I really feel uncomfortable with polarization and like unity most of all. Unity is not homoginization however, not watering down to the part we all agree on, but occurs in a beautiful piece of music where all the various notes, play their roles, and speak their truths, from my own perspective.

However this subject was going to be a little polarized to begin with, in my own opinion, as not all are going to agree, but I feel that while people disagree, they should always do so with love for each other.

While posting on this thread and on my other thread concerning "tptb" and their need to wake up, I tried to express not only what I felt, but where my feelings/understanding where coming from, and never thought for one moment that a "friend" would attack me personally and no longer be a friend for not agreeing with him. That hurt my heart.

In this case, recently in an email, I was told that my opinions were going to make me come back and recycle into 3d again, feeling like a threat, and told this would be the last letter.

This is not Love. It is sadly, control and really hurt my feelings. I have held back based on many supporting pyramid systems and gurus, masters of knowledge in this thread, and feel everyone is entitled to their choices, they may form their next steps and adventures even, feeling I have said my piece already.

I've also been accused of following someone else's ideas, when in truth I guru no one. Inside me, where all the nudges take place, I have direction and inner searches. Someone may share an idea, and cause the light to go off, clarity, happiness to build and that begins a search for me, but I never listen well, to "masters".

Another question regards this concept of evil being contagious and spreading? Do you feel that this was meant in terms of spreading new ideas to the masses? A new idea could be a disease to some, depending on how its looked at? Or only behavior such as lack of love?

If someone came here, with either tests/purpose regarding helping others, would avoidance of those struggling along in various negative behavior be the goal? Ie, like minded eco villages or communities only for the pure of heart? Or would they often roll up their sleeves and walk in the trenches and shine light amongst those who need nudges?

Do we all need the same information? For those who already left mainstream religions or conventional thought to focus on inner nudges and self, do we all see the same things. For example, my own personal journey was not served by various messages of Love, for I believe in Love, but was on a journey for answers based on real pushes within, and needing to connect to home.

The out of the box,quantum physics/metaphysics, such as some given by another friend unnamed, and you, pulled me and caused me to examine and contemplate infinity within. For this lit me up from the inside, so happy, I knew that this was the next step and that my soul already understood Infinity, quite well.

In other words, is the many different voices needed for many different nudges, because we're a team, but we can't get nudged without a new thought thrown in the mix, its how the Family of Light works, teamwork and speaking up grassroots level. Do you agree with that?

Thanks just felt I needed to ask this, not trying to polarize this thread more.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Thank you Annee

Angel kid away

Time for my nap hahaha even us winged kids need our rest

Love and Light to you again many thanks

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangel In Training

Hey - I could have said Angels sit at the right hand of God - to do his bidding.

A bit cliche' though.

Messenger is probably only one aspect of the job - - but ya gotta have a good bicycle

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Or another way is that, its a job description. The one that is the Prime Creator of this hologram/school technology, a very advanced Higher Higher Higher Self, being, who I call Mother, chooses those with the right hearts and conduct to be protectors and spiritual guides, and ensure that free will continues to exist along with many other job descriptions.

They do not serve Her, as one would a king, but as a messenger, protector, worker, for all are equal, but truly love the Creator for She is a very advanced beautiful soul far along in the endless progression with only all of our highest good and best interests at heart and who would never allow one to remain unreached and unloved in infinity, and do their best.

Male and Female are best defined as energies, and the energy of cooperation, equality and Love are what progresses one to the finish line here.

Whether we use the term angel or not is irrelevant, or Light Being, because similar words are used throughout the cosmos. But I never think of wings really. They often work with eco systems as well, and see the coding in nature, in systems, even in us, our body suits. Its a software program after all, though there is a soul driving us, and often in nature as well.

Not only geometry, but even more, harmonics, hymns and songs. One memory I have sprung up from the fires, where nature was burning and I had an overwhelming need to protect, but...was in human form and sensed the limitation. My soul was aware of not only the form, but also the conditioning that came with it, and felt very sad. At that moment I saw the songs that were sung, the hymns and music, the harmonics that actually assist and maintain. I am not claiming angel though.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yeah - - well we think along the same lines.

I believe energy evolved into a consciousness/intelligence. And everything is a thought creation from that original consciousness/intelligence.

We are layers upon layers upon layers of creation - - like the stacking dolls.

There is the One beginning Creator - - then sub creators and sub worlds and sub creations.

Pretty much anything that can be thought can exist in a "realism illusion".

I find defining anything as exact - "its this way - not that way" - - unrealistic.

However - I do think there are rules in created worlds. Like in video games.

Basically - I think our specific world is like a very evolved holographic video game. I think you can set your own program before entering - - as long as certain rules are followed.

Do I think more advanced players are either sent in or choose to play? Sure.

Could the Creator of our physical world send in "helpers"? Sure - why not.

But - this is as complicated as I'm gonna get. Could care less about discussing specific densities/dimensions etc.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well this planet is a prison/school for some, a school for others, a last stop for some even, and also has so much light helping here. Very hard place for many to be in. Breaks my heart to witness any of this.

But the game analogy is good, for its very digital.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

Life on Earth is a game? Are we like pawns in chess? Are our Higher Selves playing an "ultimate game" with the Creator?
A lot of this sounds like Yu-Gi-Oh! to be honest. Pharaoh (the "good" guy) and Yami Bakura (the "evil" guy) faced each other off in "the ultimate shadow game". Pharaoh's friends were in the game (and the game "felt" like reality). Playing over the "fate of the world".

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Life on Earth is a game? Are we like pawns in chess? Are our Higher Selves playing an "ultimate game" with the Creator?
A lot of this sounds like Yu-Gi-Oh! to be honest. Pharaoh (the "good" guy) and Yami Bakura (the "evil" guy) faced each other off in "the ultimate shadow game". Pharaoh's friends were in the game (and the game "felt" like reality). Playing over the "fate of the world".

Well you are actually an extension of the mind of the Creator.

About 13 million years removed.

She's a very intricate fun loving woman.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Annee]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnneeShe a very intricate fun loving woman.

The Creator is both a "man" and a "woman" or so I read (one particular Near-Death Experience account).

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnneeShe a very intricate fun loving woman.

The Creator is both a "man" and a "woman" or so I read (one particular Near-Death Experience account).

The Creator is an energy consciousness. It is without gender.

Unless I guess if it sees a hot bod walking by - - it can choose one or the other

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Discernment requires to reveal those of untruth and that which is untruthful.

Estimation is 50% for balance reasons of world population including animals, this does not mean they do not have a soul imprint which is different to having a soul.
Hi AdonaiChristBless,
I hope your day is going well, it's a nice day here clear sky, beautiful mountains, trees, streams, grass, flowers and a cool breeze on a sunny day.

Please further explain the difference between what you consider to be a 'soul' and a 'soul imprint?'

Soul imprint occurs moment the entity develops to a specific level of awareness of itself, this does mean that if one designed a computer program for instance that is aware of itself, it will generate its own soul imprint. Soul develops from the entities awareness as it raises in intelligence and understanding of its environment and it emotions and how they play a roll in it realities experiences.

How many humans and animals have neither 'soul' or 'soul imprint' if any?

No being that is self awareness on some level is without a imprint, those who have developed longer and have acquired higher levels of intelligence do begin to develop a soul, answer would be 0%.

Do you believe that all 'matter' or materials of the world such as grass, flowers, rocks, plants/trees have a 'soul' or 'soul imprint'?

Some is thought forms of consciousness but entities play rolls in sustaining such things so there is a level of awareness presence so a imprint is created.

Does the earth itself have a 'soul' or 'soul imprint' along with all other planets and objects within this universe?

A Soul in advanced awareness in understanding natural laws and being the mother to developing imprints 'logos intelligence GAIA'(planetary guardian), we refer you to what Thoth saw about the many flames in darkness some flickering some glowing brightly.

Is it possible for a person to lose their 'soul'?

Yes

How does a person lose their 'soul' exactly and what or who determines that person losing their soul?

Through ignorance and manipulation into situations in which it can be taken and traded, through breaking down of the persons spirit through traumatic experiences, stress and confusion, we are certain you are aware of other ways.

Do these visions/dreams take place while in sleep-mode?

And waking timeless moments.

Do you mean through meditation sessions or when pondering/contemplating things or do you mean suddenly at any given time?

If suddenly at any given time (unexpectedly) if you were walking for instance or standing do you end up finding yourself laying down on your back somewhere upon returning to your vehicle/body?

No

Does this happen while you are in sleep-mode and do you return with full memory of those experiences?
Yes and while awake sometimes and is random do not yet control it.

Is the memory of these experiences as clear as other memories you have in life?

In some ways but visions are unclear sometimes as well.

Do you remember everything from leaving your body upon returning?

Do you believe that these memories must be uploaded to your physical mind/brain memory in order to retrieve them or is something else taking place since these experiences occur 'outer body' or outside the body' while your physical body/mind is not present?

Interpretation of the waves is more correct way of understanding it.

Is it possible that some OBE's - visions/dreams could be implanted memories to cover up what may have really happened?

Yes, but one understanding how this done has the knowledge to protect them from such incentive measures.
How do you believe such a thing is done and by what/whom?

This is complex as it involves taking the imprint out of body and recoding the geometric symbols within it magnetic complex then reinserting which changes the physical and c

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I answered all questions, but due to this badly designed forum it cut of the rest even thou it showed it would post it, this is annoying because I did not make a backup copy. I have decided since this occured those answers should not yet be given, some of it went quite complex.

If you have anymore questions I would prefer to us my other thread as that does not create such limitations.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

[edit on 22-8-2010 by AdonaiChristBless]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Hahahaha I got a pretty good tricycle it has 10 speed and built for the job

Oh the job comes with many job aspects and descriptions which is always fun cause you have something to do

Also we don't sit around the Mother, for we sit around a circle table where everyone feels equal so it's a lot of fun

Lol thank you for your fun and exciting comments for they brighten the mood

Love and Light to you.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I have noted a lot of information, put in games and media. That has been happening for some time, in fact even going back and seeing older ones can be eye opening.

This whole universe is a digital computerized dvd player, all of it. And we are projecting in, a bit like avatar, we are full souls, the Infinite Family of Light, endlessly progressing. All have HS's and so on and so forth. All become creators. All are profoundly equal. No exceptions. For while we progress in clips of "time" or organized in sequential events, and in each clip is another us, even in No Time there are events occuring in progression, we are thereotically the entire global whole infinity of self at once, hence equal in every way.

Besides what law major would come home and call his little brother in grade school a partially formed human, and treat him as a lower caste or slave?

Welcome to the Matrix/Universe/University/School.

There are several clues to this. Too. Do you believe in the Holographic Universe Theory? And Infinity is a wonderful basis for everything. In an infinity can anything finite exist? In an infinity all things are infinite, and endless, as you are, and stretch in both directions, so you're life is "becoming" self. And you are not me, but my brother, nor are we the Creator, for She is Her own Highly Advanced Future Self, and this Universe is Her Creation/School. There are infinite Unviverses just as their are infinite Souls/Creators.

Our Future Highly Progressed Souls are Parents to the many children, remember how the film roll of our lives (a metaphor) stretches in infinity in both directions. There are always infinite children needing school. There can only be one of us in each clip of the infinity of our lives, and in each school.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join