It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Doesn't Have a Religion

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

No! That's not what I meant!

The thought just occurred to me. I like it. I agree with you that we want to get away from the personification thing.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
Do you think there are any testable means to prove your telepathy or connection with "Spirit World".

Nope. Only testimony from others who have had similar experience.

Do these powers/skills have any affect on your thoughts of afterlife?

Energy is eternal. Physical is an illusion. There could be a created world/existence or level above/beyond our world - - that our individual energy consciousness (soul) goes to. Most likely we only go to a level beyond us - - not to the level of the One (the original Creator/Source)

Have you had any N.D.E.s, do you believe you have been abducted?
Do not believe so to either.

Do you fear it? What do you think about this "NWO" being preached by power pupeteers and puppets such as Bush and Gordon Brown and others - Do you support this One World Goverment? I think there are a million different ways to approach a problem, i like what Jacque Fresco has to say, i love his blueprints and ideas regarding the "Venus" Project.

Understand a One World Government and the New World Order - - are not the same thing.

WHO/HOW/WHAT - - is the difference. I think a One World Government is not only the ONLY Logical direction to go - - but necessary.

I love the Venus Project. One vision/premonition I had - maybe 35 years ago was of white tent like structures. (it could be a vision of someplace else - another world I lived in - or a premonition of this one. I do not know).

You know those big white tents they use for trade shows and such. They were like that. Only those weren't invented yet.

It was a simple life - with mats on the floor to sleep - then rolled up during the day.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I love the Venus Project.

I had to look this up because I had never heard of it. The website looks fascinating. I like that expression "beyond politics, poverty, & war." What a beautiful thought.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

But after reading the "About" page, I don't have a good feeling about this organization; it feels like a front group for globalist controllers to me.

I'm glad to see there are already threads on the subject.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

But after reading the "About" page, I don't have a good feeling about this organization; it feels like a front group for globalist controllers to me.

I'm glad to see there are already threads on the subject.

My feeling is: Not Everything is a Conspiracy.

No plan is going to implement a World Government - - without control and a certain amount of force.

Again - New World Order and One World Government are not the same. Its all about the HOW/WHAT/WHO.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

the basic premise of new age consciousness, of energy beings, not allowing deviance fron their agenda,, a onneness emanating from energy outside of our physical being and infusing us/you with supernatural knowledge is the ultimate in conspiracy theories.

As only the spiritual reality exists, and the word for conspiracy comes from the root word spirit, then oneness in the spiritual reality/realm is done with these several other beings and so it must be a CON (with) spiracy.

new world order nownew world order now
new age consciousness now
new age consciousness now

[edit on 30-8-2010 by slugger9787]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
I was an invited guest speaker at the Global Science Congress, sometime back in the mid-late 1990s. Other speakers included David Hatcher Childress, David Morehouse, Pamela Stonebrooke, Al Bielek, Jack Shulman and Stewart Swerdlow.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When you quote from a thread, you should at least use quotation marks to enclose that quote. Just following the quote with a link to a thread the quote is copied from is insufficient.

I see now that I've clicked on the thread, that it was member Nexusmagazine that you were quoting, although to read your post, one would have thought you were writing about yourself.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
[more

Oh OK - that makes sense now.

Like I said Jesus was a convicted criminal and was put to death (as the story goes).

Many enlightened people lived on the fringes of society - - because they didn't fit and KNEW they didn't fit - - and were/are constantly searching for the answer.

I worked for a metaphysical/self-help publisher for several years. Got to hang out with some of the big names. The stories I could tell of their journeys to get where they are today.

Its not about the past. Its about now - the future - and what they've contributed.

And NO - it is not about dismissing criminal activity. Its about understanding whats going on.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
As an example: One of the self-help books we published was about a baby that died and became an angel.

Everyone who read it cried.

I do not know who actually wrote it - because he did not use his real name.

He wrote it in prison. Could have been Swerdlow for all I know.

---------------------------------------------------------

Beauty and Inspiration come from the Spirit - - the Spirit is pure.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Many enlightened people lived on the fringes of society - - because they didn't fit and KNEW they didn't fit - - and were/are constantly searching for the answer.

Why do enlightened peopl have to searcch for answers?

Definition: Enlightenment: In a secular or non-Buddhist context, the word enlightenment often means "full comprehension of a situation".[1]
Spiritual enlightenment means to obtain a spiritual revelation or deep insight into the meaning and purpose of all things, to communicate with or understand the mind of God, to achieve some other type of profound spiritual understanding, or to achieve a fundamentally changed level of existence whereby one's self is experienced as a nonchanging field of pure consciousness. [2]

book about a baby that dies and became an angel.

Name of book? source?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I don't understand. I was admitting to my inproper use of capitlisation on "Source" and "Energy" - I agree with you, i was slapping myself on the wrists as a form of mild punishment!

I'm glad you like Venus project, it certainly opened my mind even further.

Peace

A&A

reply to post by Annee

Thanks again for your response to my questions, it's interesting to say the least; there's many things we don't understand it seems.

I like your early premonitions of a Venus project like concept with tents etc.

I always imagine the technology that we could share and develop in a Resource Based Economy, the potential is unlimited, not restricted by money or greed.

Peace

A&A

[edit on 1/9/10 by awake_and_aware]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
sorry, double post

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
sorry again!, TRIPLE post. What is happening to me!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

book about a baby that dies and became an angel.

Name of book? source?

Just like I'm going to give you my personal information.

As said - I worked for the publisher.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Why do enlightened people have to search for answers?

There are many words or descriptives I could use. I intentionally use the simplest easiest words - - so all can understand the concept.

Nitpicking the definition is pointless.

Why do enlightened people have to search for answers? Simplest answer: depends on the density of the veil.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I like your early premonitions of a Venus project like concept with tents etc.

There is more to that - - but felt I might be embellishing.

I'm really not sure.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I think i understand what you meant without the need for embellishment, it's that free equal unified feeling where everyone is emancipated and liberated and everyone has what they need without any qualms.

That's my idea of a Venus Project, pure sharing, loving and learning.

We don't need these fake big houses with unused space, there's no need for "keeping up with the Jones's" or farcicle competitive edge over who has the best this and that.

EDIT to ADD: Not to mention this corporate bubble of entertainment/media spin and deception in our current monetary economy. And the corrupt power heirarchy with that "us" vs "them" mentality, and greed for power and control at the top of the pyramid.

Sorry if i've misinterpreted you.

Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I don't understand. I was admitting to my inproper use of capitlisation on "Source" and "Energy" - I agree with you, i was slapping myself on the wrists as a form of mild punishment!

What I mean is that I was not correcting you when I posted my idea. I was stating an idea that had just occurred to me.

I'm glad you like Venus project . . .

I don't like it anymore. (I already posted why.)

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I understand now; apologies for the misunderstanding - I didn't notice until you braught it up, i should really double check my posts in future as i should know better not to capitalise nouns and pronouns

I missed your post regarding Venus. So i retract my comment on last post.

Peace

A&A

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I think i understand what you meant without the need for embellishment, it's that free equal unified feeling where everyone is emancipated and liberated and everyone has what they need without any qualms. We don't need these fake big houses with unused space, there's no need for "keeping up with the Jones's" or farcicle competitive edge over who has the best this and that.

EDIT to ADD: Not to mention this corporate bubble of entertainment/media spin and deception in our current monetary economy.

That's my idea of a Venus Project, pure sharing, loving and learning.

Sorry if i've misinterpreted you.

Peace

Oh NO - - you didn't.

I mean there is more to the story - - as in the sun is too hot to be in direct sunlight. They live in these tents above ground that filter the sun. They are on a platform - - farming is done under the platform. But there were also subterranean group centers for each tent complex - - and tunnel shuttles - etc. Stuff like that.

That kind of embellishing. I'm not sure if its part of the premonition or I'm making it up.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46 >>

join