It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS listen up (THIS IS IMPORTANT)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Straight to the point:

What if we have been injected with wrong so much that we don't know what right is

What do you think?

What if everything we have been told is an outright lie, and everything is orchestrated. What if we are just not capable of finding the truth, because we have been travelling towards the path of falsehood for so long?

Is it then worth the cause for us to pursue the truth?

It is a question answered.

For those who ponder.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by oozyism]

[edit on 4-8-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
You will never find truth outside of you. You cannot look to others for truth.

Look at nature. Spend time meditating- and try to perfect the art.
You will only find truth within yourself.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
That's it exactly. That's why listening to others, to the authorities in whatever form they take (i.e., educators, police, legislators, employers, virtually any "expert", etc.) will always lead you astray because they only believe they hold the truth. They do not. Only you hold what is true in your heart. You know it, but you've forgotten how to listen to your heart. It takes firm dedication to find your ears again so that you can hear what your heart is telling you. You will stumble and fall now and then, but pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and give yourself all the love you have.

Learn to know yourself in all your beauty and perfection. Your tests will come in many forms. View them all through the lens of Love and the truth will come into focus over time.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I think first you have to acknowledge what you know, or have been taught.

Then you must put those ideas away, and start from scratch inside yourself. It is inside you, but most of what you've been taught is to ignore your "personal" feelings and thoughts.

Great thread, looking forward to more comments!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

What if we have been injected with wrong so much that we don't know what right is

And that, my friend, sums it up.

A lot of what i am listening to lately involves people making excuses for hurting others...

Slaves in third world countries making our clothes?

"But i cant get my clothes from anywhere else... what about the freemarket? That should fix it!! If it wasn’t for the factories they would have no jobs at all... its simply supply and demand"

Bombing and invading of far away lands?

"But they don’t share our cultural values... we need their oil... they bombed us first... we are freeing them"

Homeless people?

"it’s their own fault... they earn more in benefit and begging than what i earn in a 9 -5... why don’t the just get a job"

All typical excuses used to either deny responsibility or lesson guilt. All designed to bounce the blame back into the victim’s faces.

AS I sad in another thread... People willingly defending the very system that enslaves them...

S+F

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
right is literally want you want and what you make of it.

"bad"/negative people are people too.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Why is this thread so IMPORTANT?

What is on your agenda that you try to manipulate the masses into thinking what YOU have to say is IMPORTANT?

Why are you telling us to LISTEN UP?

What? Are you trying to 'INJECT' us with your opinion?

What if YOU'RE wrong?

(Get the point yet?)???

Ok, enough.
I mean come on, this could go round and round and round like a dog chasing it's touch hole - for ages.

Someone else is always going to have an opinion. Something they are just SO SURE is going to change the world, something they're so sure, is RIGHT! And you BETTER follow it.

Well, it may be, for them. But not for everyone.

People need to listen to THEMSELVES.
Trust themselves and their gut instincts and their hearts.
Stop looking outside yourselves and start to develop what it internal and given to you at birth. That know-how, that gut-instinct, that little voice that tells you when you're on the right path. And STOP falling for the tabloid 'OH MY GAWD LISTEN UP'...

And to the OP - Come on, what gives? You've been around here long enough to know better than to try to poke people with this kind of stick.
(Your thread title)...

Anyway, normally I would never even have clicked on a thread with such a provocative headline but I'm gonna blame it on my cold.

'HAAA-CHOO!!!'

peace

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I see somebody took the blue pill
this morning

What if this thread never existed ???
Are we really here ???

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Straight to the point:

What do you think?

There is only one truth. Finding that truth leads you to peace.

But your premise is very valid! You know I have two beautiful daughters Isabella is nearly 2 years old now. I always in my mind thought of her as the baby, but when we were at a bbq the other week and saw a baby of 4 months right next to our little one it dawned on me that she is not a baby anymore, she is a little girl.

My point is this.

What we consider to be right today has developed over a long period of time, society learns to accept various things and we are forced into accepting other things. This is a gradual process however, such a slow process in fact that people don't realise the end result is far different from the starting point and exactly what they were diametrically against at the beginning.

An example of this process is UK fuel prices.

A couple of years back there was a fuel crisis and fuel rocketed from 99p to £1.25 for a litre of diesel in the space of two weeks. There was total outrage that included industrial action and convoys of Lorries up and down the motor way. Protests in London etc… The price subsequently dropped back again almost as quickly as it had risen.

Then steadily over the last two years the price has risen by 1p every so often… We now have an average of £1.24 for a litre of diesel and not a single news headline, not a single protest, not one word in the pump station of how expensive fuel is….

If it was possible to do a flip book of our human rights and flip from 1966 to 2010 instantly I think we would all be shocked at what we endure today.

Excellent Thread Topic!!

S&F.

Korg.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

This thread is important because it puts forwards the soul reason why everyone is here in ATS.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I see somebody took the blue pill
this morning

What if this thread never existed ???
Are we really here ???

"The Dream Of The Dolphin" - Enigma

In every colour there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
"Man is the dream of the dolphin".

Korg.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

What if we have been injected with wrong so much that we don't know what right is?

I don't know... would it really matter by now?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

What if everything we have been told is an outright lie, and everything is orchestrated. What if we are just not capable of finding the truth, because we have been travelling towards the path of falsehood for so long?

Don't worry too much, the truth will find you.

All Roads lead to Rome.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Village Idiot

Don't worry too much, the truth will find you.

All Roads lead to Rome.

But some journeys are longer than others...

Korg.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

It is too late my son. The whole world is full of lies and already is injected into society.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by oozyism

It is too late my son. The whole world is full of lies and already is injected into society.

Well there is a lie if ever I heard one...

oozyism is NOT your son!!!

Sorry couldn't resist

Korg.

top topics

join