It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food: The Ultimate Secret Exposed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I recommend everyone who is concerned about their health, which should be everyone, to visit M.C. Douglass's site and catch up an entire day reading his archived Daily Doses. "There is no such thing as an undeniable medical fact". He's the best industry whistleblower I've come across, is highly entertaining, and has health as his bottom-line interest. Unless you'd rather play shoot-the-s@@@ with disinfo agents on ATS LOL It's your time.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Cold hard facts that apply to me and me only...I speak for no one else.

I have temporal lobe epilepsy manifesting in Complex Partial Seizures.

When I have aspartame, I have seizures.

When I dont have aspartame, I don't have seizures.

It's a no brainer (er, pardon that terrible pun) for me.

YMMV

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
this makes my stomach hurt.. i hate big the guinea pig for big corporations. i would say start our own seed bank but im sure by now that at least 90 percent of all the seeds you find in the stores are genetically modified. time to do some scouting. start my own community and live off the land. anybody down?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tweakedvisions

FARMERS MARKETS! Go to them regularly, talk to the sellers, ask questions about GMO, Organic, etc. If they know their stuff, buy some starts from em. Save all the seeds off the food and next season you have organic seeds! Or you can buy em online from a ton of different suppliers.

www.google.com...=en&source=hp&q=organic+seeds&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=CV8DVLw1WTJ6uLoq2iwO9i_zFDQAAAKoEBU_QEFT0&fp=d49e4ca0c47f7e4

There, I googled for ya!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Predictable knee jerk anti AJ reactions from the peanut gallery. Go READ the studies he references. Fear mongering? Has it ever occured to you that you SHOULD be AFRAID to consume POISON?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The truth is that you can't find pure food at any grocery store. Even Whole Foods is loaded with crap. Pesticides are also everywhere. Now I wonder how we got to this point. Destroy that which gives us life. Wonderful.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

thanks, ill have to look into those some more! they used to have those monthly where i used to live but i never bothered to check them out. went there once to get some ice cream but thats about it

anybody heard of those terminator seeds?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The effects of carbonated drinks and genetically modified foods is presented in many forms of media in Central Florida. Sorry to dissapoint you conspiracy theorists out there, but the government is doing a very, very poor job with keeping this knowledge hiddden. I'm not sure if this goes on in other states, but it does here. Also, movies like "Supersize Me" and "Food Inc.", both of which graphically display the effects of GMOs, are widely available.

Of course, I am not touching Alex Jones with a ten-foot pole. I will explain why in a future post.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Rather than being an organised attempt to poison us all with our food, is it not just down to the fact that theses foods and additives are cheaper and designed to make us keep coming back for more. Making money is the goal and not poisoning us. Poisoning is the side effect and as long as people keep buying the food the producers dont really care about the health consequences. Maybe that's me being naive.

<< 1   >>

join