It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Revolution happened tomorrow

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If the Revolution happened tomorrow,

and I were in charge,
the first thing on my agenda
would be to abolish the Federal Reserve
and wipe ALL debt on the current monetary
system.

I posted this thread to find out
what some of you would do if the Revolution
happened tomorrow.

Please post your answers.

What would be your #1 Agenda Priority ???

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
i would have to go with getting rid of the current gov. haha but thats just me

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I guess the first thing I would do is try to keep my family safe.

And I am willing to bet that this will be many other people's agenda as well.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by jam321]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

If the revolution happened tomorrow we'd have no chance. This type of thing requires careful, patient planning. If you ever read up on the French Revolution, you'd learn about the jaques and how they operated. Total secrecy and prudence

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You can look at this from a couple perspecctives. First, self (and family) preservation. I would assure that my family is safe with food, shelter and protection. Sustaining a food source if a revolution happens would be almost a full time mission by itself.

The topic of food and logistics also comes to bear on all of the would be "warriors" out there. Weather you are soldier in the battle or a leader, you must eat and have some degree of a supply chain otherwise the enemy can simply wait for you to burn out...

If the two subjects above are addressed with success then I would say lets focus on installing a government based strictly on the U.S. Constitution. We can work out the details as we go from there...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
First thing.

Hold a press conference that would include the Joint Chiefs of staff, most major TV personalities that cover political rhetoric, both the leaders of congress, the Supreme Court and a few more people.

First off, I would lay out THE PLAN to re-institute Constitutional Governance.

The plan-
All assets of all the controllers of the federal reserve would be seized. These would be used to pay off all foreign government holders of the debt.

All outstanding mortgages on homes where this is the primary residence would be declared paid in full.

All contracts with the federal government are to be declared null and void and all situations where the government delegates authority of their power to bureaucracies or outside source to be declared null and void.

Say to the Joint Chiefs they will enact plans to pull back all military forces to only maybe 20 bases outside the United States and institute an immediate cease fire with all combatants at this time. State that if any country or entity attacks the United States they will be completely destroyed by the full might of the American Military. That will be ANYONE that does such a foolish thing. State the United States is no longer the police of the world. We will defend our country and our country alone. State we are no longer in the foreign entanglements business. State that we will be pulling all our efforts in any globalization scheme.

A declaration that the thousands of tax schemes are hereby null and void and institute a Flat tax on purchases of everything except food, clothing (below a set amount) and rentals of primary residence. This will be the ONLY tax to EVER be placed on the people. Other taxation could be instituted maybe on Corporations but any and ALL tax will be only approved by the majority of the voting public.

Final, state that all past indiscretions by globalists are to be forgiven, BUT, any further attempts by any and all corrupt people will be charged with treason and hung immediately following a prompt and immediate trial by common citizens of the US.

A couple of more things and then I would open a dialogue with all those in the meeting. State that all partisan rhetoric will not be addressed. Ask for an open and frank discussion on all concerns. All questions to be frank and to the point. All answers to be frank and to the point.

This meeting to run live and for the world to see, for as long as it takes to get back to the TRUE Constitutional governance that is the last and greatest hope we have to further the advancement of mankind. There will be no stop to the meeting until everyone in attendance is in agreement. If it took 50 years so be it.

What you think boon?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Truthfully I'd probably spend the day talking to everyone I love. Make sure.that they knew. Then tie up any loose ends.

But that doesn't seem to be the point of your post, it seems your saying if revolution came and you were in charge.

I think abolishing the fed and all debt would be a good start. Then I'd have to go with abolishing usuary or interest. Thus destroying forever the bankers iron grip that has tormented man for millenia.

The interim government would use a flat tax. No exceptions, exemptions, or credits. The scales would reverse and local government would receive the bulk of the money, states some for infrastructure, and the feds little for a standing military.

Lets just throw out some no mores.

No more 47% military budget.

No more alphabet agencies.

No more ineffective understaffed regulatory agencies.

No more electoral college or indirect representation.

No more prison for non-violent offenders.

No more imperialism or forced subjugation to any political ideology.

No more lobbyists.

No more monopolies.

I could go on but I need some sleep.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

As I've said before the "revolution" would really mutate into a race war so fast it would make your head swim. There are some right wingers that are just itching for a chance to draw down on those "useless eaters" that are stealing their tax dollars. Can you even imagine a better cover for those with itchy trigger fingers; than a group of armed militia types marching down Pennsylvania Ave???

At the first inkling of something even remotely like the LA riots after Rodney King; I'm on the first plane across the Atlantic. I've already made provisions to keep my investments solid internationally.

Thank God there are still some sane places left on this planet. Sadly the USA isn't one of them any longer. Even the talk of revolution is crazy.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

As I've said before the "revolution" would really mutate into a race war so fast it would make your head swim. There are some right wingers that are just itching for a chance to draw down on those "useless eaters" that are stealing their tax dollars.

In some places, it probably would be a race war. But for the most part , it will turn into many different fractions fighting over who's interpretation of the Constitution is the best.

I in no way favor a revolution and IMO the people who favor one know not what they are asking for.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

I guess the first thing I would do is try to keep my family safe.

And I am willing to bet that this will be many other people's agenda as well.

I would have to agree with you, keeping my family/close friends safe would be paramount. Then, whoever would dare threaten the safety of them, I would turn their world upside down like they would'nt believe....

[edit on 27-7-2010 by jam321]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I would call Boondock-saint on the phone and ask him if he need a secretary of defense and how many cans of beans he would be willing to pay for my unique services..

that way i would know for sure i had an "in" in his NWO...woot!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

fill my tank. drive 400 miles into the mountains.

wait 6 months for the genocide to occur because people won't survive the lack of drive-thru and microwave availability.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

fill my tank. drive 400 miles into the mountains.

wait 6 months for the genocide to occur because people won't survive the lack of drive-thru and microwave availability.

Exactly, I'll be letting things sort out first.

My guns and ammo will be tagging along also though

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Tyr Sog]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Scope out some nice sturdy tall trees and lamp posts...

two

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

and I were in charge...

You assume you would win.

You assume there are those of us who wouldn't fight to keep our government intact.

You assume that you would be handed the role of leader.

You assume too much.

Pipe dreams and fantasy foes will only lead to your failure and Earth will continue to spin.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I imagine some of you lay in bed at night, maybe with a little dappled moonlight hitting your "don't Tread on Me" flag, and with one hand down your pants, dream of the day all hell breaks loose.

If revolution started tomorrow, I would call the FBI and give them the names of endisnighe, Matrix Rising, astrogolf, Camaro68ss, jibeho, mnemeth1 and prionce glauca.

If I was in charge, I would
legalize marijuana and prostitution,
reinstate 90% taxes on the top 10%,
increase minimum wage to $35 an hour,
Ban reality shows,
outlaw wife-beaters and goatees,
Make utilities free,
and have mandatory death sentence for crimes involving kids.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
wow, some varying viewpoints in there.
While most stayed within the parameters
I wasn't expecting some of those
responses. And I meant to say if you
were in charge or had a say in this
new Revolution and had already taken
care of your family. What i was talking
about was what changes in the system
would you make after all the minor stuff
had been taken care of.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
I would call Boondock-saint on the phone and ask him if he need a secretary of defense and how many cans of beans he would be willing to pay for my unique services..

that way i would know for sure i had an "in" in his NWO...woot!

lmao, ur a hoot bro

no NWO on my watch
just a plain old fashioned
American Republic again.

But as far as the beans go,
how much do you want for them ???
lol

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
What you think boon?

wow, i think you've been doing some planning already