It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Synchronicity Thread ~ Post your's here

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
My life when I am aware is incredibly synchronious. My numbers synch top three invlolves that I see the number 432 EVERYWHERE since I became aware of its meaning. My favorite city's area code is 719, i look at the clock at 7:19 every day and night!!!! the other time I almost always come across is 9:11, my father's birthday.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
A number of years ago, I was playing a game of Yahtzee with my girlfriend. I asked her how often she thought people roll a Yahtzee on the first roll. My very next, first roll was a Yahtzee. We were both like WTF!! It was pretty cool to say the least..

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So the Check engine Light came on in my Truck two Days ago... I didn't even sweat it Like I normally would!
I was Bringing my Daughter into School This Morning and was Telling her How I wasn't concerned about the Jimmy Because the Universe would not Have sent us JUNK! At that Moment I am not Joking HERE!! THE LIGHT WENT OFF!!!!
I am Fully Recognizing this as a Synchronized Event! Thank you UNIVERSE for allowing me to See How wonderful and Blessed this Life we Live REALLY IS!! Thank you "Spirit" !!!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have experienced synchronicity a number of times throughout my life and have noticed it has become more frequent since I met my fiance.
I'm yet to read Carl Jung's books, only a bit of his biography and the basics, but one is on the way!

As i mentioned it happens quiet frequently, so I have a few stories. I'll try keep them short so i don't bore anyone.

1. A few years ago i had a dream, very different to my usual, very long, movie-esque kind of dream. It was just a scene of a pale pink dolphin swimming through the water. I didn't think anything of it until the next day at work when i was in the lunch room. A colleague of mine was reading the paper and screamed out "Whoa! A pink dolphin!" I leant over and to my surprise was the very same shade of pink dolphin from my dream. It had no significance to me (that I know of) but it was still a tad weird.

2. A few days later I had a dream of a girl from my primary school. I was never friends with this girl and I only actually have one memory of her. I walked passed her in the yard when i was in grade 1 (14 years earlier)
She had left at the end of grade 1 and I haven't seen, spoke or even thought of her since. I live about half an hour from my primary school so you can see how it was very strange that the next day she served me at the supermarket a block from my house.

3. One day when I was a kid, my mum picked my brother and I up from school to take us to the dentist. I was petrified of the dentist and was sh.tting bricks the whole way. A voice popped into my head, not sure if it was my own as it was quite some time ago but it said "The dentist isn't in, I tried calling the house phone but you had already left to pick up the kids" When we got there and walked to the reception, the receptionist told us that the doctor had gone on an emergency and that she had tried calling the house phone but no one answered.
I freaked out! I told my mum and brother but they didn't believe me.

4. 6 years ago my mate passed away in a car accident. A few hours before I recieved the call I was chatting to a friend online, when a voice popped into my head and said "Your friend is dead." I was only 17 at the time and no where in my mind was any thoughts like that one. After he passed, many weird things started happening, don't know if i can pass it off as synchronicity, and i'm pretty skeptical when it comes to ghostly encounters, so I have no idea what it could be.
One memory that comes to mind was on his 40 day anniversary. After the cemetary my mate and I went to visit her Aunty who has a 1 year son. We were playing with him and my mate had told him to say my name, as he had just started talking, he continued to say my friends name who had passed over and over. On the way home the song they had played at his funeral came on, as soon as it finished we changed the radio station only to find that the same song was just starting..this happened 4 times in a row.
Other weird things were happening too, at his house I was looking at photos and I would feel someone poke me but no one was around; when we were at the site where his car had crashed, which was on the side of a freeway, they had put a mesh barrier. My mate and i both saw 4 shadows walking behind the mesh(which was how many of them were in the car when it crashed) We thought there were more people coming so we followed the shadows until the mesh ended to enter the site and no one had appeared.

I decided to go to a physic, which is strange for me, as i mentioned previously that I am pretty skeptical, but I thought I'd give it a go.
The 'psychic' told me I had a gift and that these synchronicites were happening to let me know it was there.
He told me to come to these classes to do meditation to 'bring it out', but to be honest he looked a bit like a pedophile so I never went back lol.
After a few months it just stopped happening.

anyones thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join