It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo man of mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The Ufo international man of mystery!!
Gordan Novel is a guy who has a bio that would put James Bond to shame.He starts out as a young extremist that got in trouble with the law in his early years.
But being savy as he is,he later works close with some law enforcement.He was the electrical wizard that bugged the white house in 1966 where he recorded 2000 hours of tape which some was to become the now infamous Richard Nixon watergate tapes which ended Nixon as president.While in the white house he worked in Reagan,Johnston and other administrations.
He was later asigned to be cheif bodyguard to Jim Garrison while Garrison was investigating the John F Kennedy murder.He was later to claim he found Jim Garrison fabricating evidence.When Garrison found out he called Novel as a witness
in the case thus involving him in the assination consiracy forever.
Novel claims he wa putting on a show for liz taylor that day for the nice sum of 650,000 dollars.He later helped his best friend John Deloaren beat a set up by certin elites. When John was going to a meeting for a buisness loan to save his car company Delorean cars[the car out of the back to the future hollywood blockbuster movie,lol yes the one with the broken flux capastator] When he walked in the door to the meeting the money was in fact coc aine,not long after the police bust in! So John went to jail,Gordan defended his best friend and won the case after proving it was a set up by finding presses for Delorean cars were air lifted by the british army from belfast in Ireland and droped inthe irish ocean.Why?
you ask? Because he was trying to produce cars that ran forever with stainless steel bodies and truck like brakes that never wore out and the powers that be didnt want this!!HE FOUND THE EVIDENCE UNDER THE WATER!! NO WHERE IS SAFE TO HIDE!! LOL
He later worked as head investigator for FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL RAMSY CLARK in the civil trial for the Waco episode.He proved through the Flir camera on the night staker helicopters that the FBI were first to shoot at Waco and won the case. Now the juicy bit!! Sometime in the 90s he was offered 5 MILLION DOLLARS TO BUILD A U.F.O by a certin John Paul Dezore.He claims after finishing the project and building the ufo from information stolen from MAJESTIC 12 IN INDUSTRIAL ESPONGE.He later patiented this technology in his name and started R.A.M group [recreation alien machine] to take information he came across from ufos from roswell,corona and many others to use in the devlopment of free energy

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The Video you have requested is not available? How ever very interesting...

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Grand Master]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
PART 2 . The Guy who the UFO was build for ripped Gordan Novel off and never paid him the 5 million dollars.Dezore later joined MAJESTIC 12 through a dutch investment banker who was a bilderberg member.
Who were not to happy with Gordan.Gordan says they have the tech to see the future and they know its time for this stuff to come out!
Gordan says UFOs work not by dark point energy and not by zero point energy.He said it works by a spacial torque vortex which is a electrical circuit that cancels gravity throug canceling electrons in the air.
Time,space,enursa and gravity are all conected and e=mc square is slightly off.They say they have being in contact with aliens and there is a good chance of contact in next five years.
What a Bio!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah he said he has driven anti gravity machines in hangers and America has star ships what counts for the missing trillions
,ATS i am in shock at these claims!! what do you guys think??
Muzzleflash id like to hear what you think buddy??

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Grand Master

Sorry mate,first thread ill try fix it

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

America has star ships what counts for the missing trillions

That's too much money to be going into one persons pocket.

Starships? Sounds kind of far fetched. But it would go to explain alot.

Start and flag for you.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

thanks alot my first star and flag

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Where is the evidence for all of this ?

Do you links & sources to your claims ?

All sounds abit far fetched that he managed to stay alive considering what he's claimed to have done especially the MJ12 espionage part and the JFK assassination

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
great thread, didnt watch the vids on account of my sound card is busted, but lol i forgot where i was goin to go, i can never get into a topic cuz there is so much in the world so ill sum it up as i always do life in f*#king crazy may we all learn some truth. im just here riding the waves of consciousness

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by allinsane666

Thanks allinsane666 and gray580 ,I really think this guy is legit and if majestic knew he had the informaion why would they kill him? The data is stored in thousands of soliciter offices worldwide for release on dead.
According to the man himself,he wanted to work with Majectic to bring the technology to the world.
Disoech ,thanks for spell check.lol it was half 1 in morning when i wrote it. Im sure the court records are there if you were ito it.
Most of which i wrote i tought there was no speculation about like
Waco,JFK,John Delorean and Nixon tapes.Infact i tought they were wrote in the stone of history and accepted by everyone.
I also belive MI6 tried to kill him from time to time.allinsane666 try check out video buddy,very intresesting an crazy.
p.s .I did leave certin claims out like where the starships are kept,also names of royals involved with the Delorean saga.

top topics

join