It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As promised my life changer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Here is the deal that turned me from a life long non-believer in 2003 to a steady believer now...

THE DEAL I am bipolar have been all my life and lean on the depressive side rather than the manic. I was living out of state away from family and friends for 4 years due to my job and it further isolated me I was seeing someone for a while we were going to have a child and ended up loosing the baby she left and we never spoke again which sent me into a tailspin. I ended up in a psych ward and on some heavy meds WHICH i do admit could have contributed to my awakening dream but it was to real..

I went to sleep that night and was deep in the dream all of a sudden i was in my old neighborhood from childhood walking around at first i did not recognize it but then i was walking everywhere and seeing every single person I have ever known in my life family and friends even people I knew from school in passing but may not have actually known them. And the wierd thing was they were all looking like they did back then young and I was the same age i was in reality.

People were laughing and crying both ways and i literally felt every emotion from everyone. Then out of no where I was in the halls of my old highschool and as i was walking i was amazed because i in reality could not tell you what it looked like when i was awake i forgot all that. I made a turn down a hall and looked back at a friend and then as i turned my head i almost ran into someone, it was an older gentelman who happened to be black and I swear he was the only person in the whole dream i did not know at all and I mean at all. I said hey whats up and went to shake his hand and he jumped back with his hands in front of him like I was not supposed to touch him. He just stared at me, i started wondering what his problem was. I stepped forward and he stepped back again. then i looked in his eyes and froze I culd not move or talk.

He looked at me and shook his head he said what did you think you were trying to do i said what do you mean. He said that life is not yours to take. I fell to the ground and started crying and could not stop. He stepped forward looked down at me and said "Stay Focused I have a purpose for you" and touched my head and i snapped out of my dream. I remember every faset of this dream now eight yrs. later every sound every color every smell and the look of that man. And it turned me that night, I dont claim it to have been jesus this time but something I CANNNOT shake was that GOD spoke to that night and put me on the path I fell off of so long ago.

As always with my stance on freedomof speech you have your right for or against this dream in opinoin but I will never shake it and will never give up again. And I firmly believe now that one has to hit their lowest point before God will make it known to you that he can make it better, because with out loss there can be no gain.

Peace

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I pictured everything you wrote in my head while reading it, and it gave me the chills. (In a Good Way)

It really makes you think, don't it? What your purpose could be and all.

I too hope to have a dream that will awaken me, that will make me feel like I have a purpose here.

Thanks for sharing this. I honestly felt different emotions reading it.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your dream with us. I agree that Redemption is the key and you cannot be redeemed until you have sunk to your lowest point. Many christians still don't realize this and try to stop people from falling. You must let them fall and be there to help them up when they are ready to arise.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Have you had any similar, or the same dream since? This black man...was he African black, or not in color black? I mean, was he a black man because that was his race...or was he black because he was not part of the vivid scenery of your dream?

I have heard of some folks having interactions in their dreams with out-of-place entity's/people who were, for lack of a better description, not "in color". Almost like an ethereal shadow person, but with features.

I personally have not had these kind of experiences though. I, as have most, have had people in my dreams that I have never met in real life, but feel as though I know very well. I have had dreams where I am someone else, but I know them like I know myself. I have had dreams that are so real that I actually look for someone from my dream in my memories...

I also have what I call feeling dreams...where I more-so get the "story" or interactions in the dreams primarily by feelings than visually. In almost EVERY dream I can recall, I can fly. Only once has anyone else been able to fly, and it was a woman I have never met. This is not a spectacle like occurrence either, like Superman or anything, I can just fly, like I'm swimming almost, and everybody else is used to it, I guess. I don't always fly, but I can if I so desire.

I can also, for the most part, control my dreams. Maybe not so much the people in the dreams, although sometimes, but whatever may be occurring. For instance, if I were in my high school halls, walking along, and almost bumped into someone, I would usually change the hallway to avoid them, or remove them altogether. Odd I'm sure.

Not too sure what to make of dreams..but if it gave you a positive direction, then I say go with it. Take 'er easy, and sleep well!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Bingo.

Edit TMI

OP I hope you discover your purpose and can share it with us some day.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Oh sorry I meant as in African American

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I have different dreams along these line all the time each with it's own message but never one this profound

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
One question, if i may? At that time, did it cross your mind to take your own life? Because, that is what i am seeing in this, and the one you spoke to, was your higher self telling you that life is not for you to take, it meant your life. If not, I will stand corrected.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
No that was what was going on I had overdosed the day before

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
What I really wonder is how many other people have had this vivid of an experience. Has any one else out there had a life changing experience? it does even need to be religious What was your life changer?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I have had a few very profound experiences, the two biggest being a cherub bright as lightning eyes wings all and an audible voice that said "I am Jesus" and see the NT as clear on no one color being greater than another but have to admit after being in territory managment and retail for nearly the same amount of years (meaning have dealt with unusually large volumes of people long and short term) as when first heard the voice and was pretty well to do federally note speaking and was always trying to spark up conversation related to grace and really got alot of negative feedback (few places fired directly because-out of business now!) but when could'nt stand the disheartining bologne anymore got out of all that and did a little air purification at old folks homes part time and met quite a few black ladies that were very sharp on grace and seemed to love talking about it and found it very refreshing, and a good thing for a nation too, but at the same time curious why did'nt see more than national statistic representation with the original grassroots TP

join