It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 13 Satanic Bloodlines of the Illuminati

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

There's a saying that goes something like this:

"Whenever a rich man says he got his money through hard work, ask him, "whose?".

Many a man, woman and indeed child has worked hard in history, does not mean they ever get to amass huge amounts of wealth that the average joe would never earn in a hundred lifetimes or influence the corridors of power.

Your hard work = wealth to influence the powerful theory does not equate.

Hard work = wealth? That would be down to sheer good luck whenever that happens, and that's all too rare.

Wealth these days is about being born or married to the right family name, and profiteering off the backs of others' hard work.

Hard work = wealth would mean a great proportion of the world would be multi-millionaires except for it being the few compared to the overall global population.

And please, enough with telling us you're a 'direct ancestor' to James IV.

A great proportion of people living today are supposedly related to Genghis Khan, but to claim as such invites ridicule at such a blatant attempt to impress people on the internet with your claims of ancestry which are dubious to say the least and at best would be extremely tenous.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Regensturm]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
Some interesting information...though I believe their beliefs are a lot deeper than simple "Satanism"...there's much more to their beliefs that we don't understand...they have to be the most powerful people on the planet for a reason, and it's because they understand something they don't want us to understand...

The only conclusion I can come up with is that whatever it is that they know is exact opposite they're brainwashing us with ... logic... religion .. materialism... government... army... killing... etc...

In my opinion whatever it is something that emphasizes our Right brain side as it is the most suppressed part of our culture... it has something to do with intubation, spirituality and some force we have not learned about yet, or not practiced enough! There is a reason why they constantly reward Left brain and NOT Right brain...

For those that live their lives with their own accord, tend to know/feel something we don't! So maybe they can use this tool to achieve their goals.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well, the first issue I have with the OP is that the Priory of Sion was a hoax conducted by Plantard...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Maybe doesn't belong here but Astor made me remembe...r
===
Today’s equivalent of the temperence movement is the drug war. Col. Jack Astor, one of the world’s most powerful men, was among those who went down with the Titanic.
To his honor, he didn’t have to sacrifice his life, but did. If he had been a scoundrel he could have chased a woman and her children from some lifeboat. [OP's URL]
(NOTE: Where I first read about him and Morgan (below) was that Astor was against the NWO)
===
J.P. Morgan was scheduled to travel on the maiden voyage, but cancelled at the last minute.[36] Travelling in first–class aboard the ship were White Star Line's managing director J. Bruce Ismay and the ship's builder Thomas Andrews, who was on board to observe any problems and assess the general performance of the new ship.[35] (wikipedia)
===
The next big project on Cameron's list was "TITANIC". A culmination of five years worth of research, Cameron was finally going to make a film that would be free of MK-ULTRA's influence. Since "Strange Days", Cameron had learned he had been manipulated and controlled since the beginning of his career by a group of "bad" Freemasons who work for evil purposes. In order to understand this, you have to trace the history of the Freemasons from Atlantis. The information goes off on a tangent and becomes lengthy but it is
necessary to fully comprehend the rest of this document.
===
Before the voyage had begun, a Son of Belial member had met with and ordered Captain Smith to ignore any kind of warnings or advisories he might receive during the journey and go "full steam ahead" at all costs. The name of the member was J.P. Morgan.

In the "official" history books, J.P. Morgan had backed out of his decision to sail on Titanic at the last minute because of his wife's "alleged" premonition of the sinking of the ship. This was an alibi for Morgan because he had taken out the world's most expensive insurance policy on Titanic through Lloyd's of London and his company White Star Lines. In order make sure the luxury liner's maiden voyage would be a disaster, J. Bruce Ismay was sent by Morgan to remind Captian Smith of his "orders".

Lets look at this in perspective. Why would such a tragic event be planned? You have to understand who was on the ship. Several influential persons on the ship who were from the Law of One faction of Freemasonry were in the process of creating the foundations of what would eventually become a "League of Nations" or Pax Humana. After the ship struck the iceberg (sic) died in the cold North Atlantic sea, the creation of the "League of Nations" was carried on by Law of One members who survived. It's now a fact that those who died on the ship were homicide victims at the hands of the Sons of Belial. Titanic was doomed from the beginning.

www.whale.to...

Intersting reading in the above URL

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
Some interesting information...though I believe their beliefs are a lot deeper than simple "Satanism"...there's much more to their beliefs that we don't understand...they have to be the most powerful people on the planet for a reason, and it's because they understand something they don't want us to understand...

This is why they want the masses to believe various Magikal workings to be evil instead of the fact that it is but a tool. Like fire it can be used for good works or nefarious things.

I like you post so much I quoted the entire thing I normally edit them but the entire post needs to be understood.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Wonderful, the Van Duyn bloodline intermarried with mine... Yet here I sit, broke as ever.

So does that mean that the Robertson's are tainted? My family has been here since Jamestown.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
WHen I read posts like this on ATS I just have to stop and shake my head. Do you people really believe this stuff? Have you looked at the source website??? www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What about the "Associated Families" ?

Disney, McDonald and Krupp Bloodlines?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
There is only one guy that is really the authority on all this and that would be Jordan Maxwell. He has written countless books on the subject and researched it all from the very beginning his whole life.

www.jordanmaxwell.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zerotime

this is associated with Sherry Shriner, right?

geez.

enough said.

:shk:

not that i'm saying there is nothing to it, there's a grain of truth in all things, at the core.

but sources often tend to taint their reporting with subjective ideas and emotions. opinions make up a lot of the fabric of falseness which clothe the skeleton of truth.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
sorry I may come across as closed minded or even naive to a lot of you but IMO the idea that 13 ( or any number for that matter) "SATANIC" families all in a grand consipracy to rule the world just sounds too much like a bad plot for a novel. yes Im sure some will say " ahh but thats what THEY want you to think"... but seriously.....REALLY? 13 families of Satanic attitudes ruling or at least striving to rule the world? pfft..rubbish I say...where is the hard evidence? where is there ANYWHERE that is a legit claim that this has any grounds in fact? documents, birth records..financial records..death certificates..tax info....email addreses, phone numbers, voicemail log etc..its virtually impossible for anyone in the world to not leave a physical or electronic trail of evidence. so where is the trail for any of these "families" and where is the proof they are in a grand plot of Satanic flavor? Im sorry Im not usually such a skeptic on ideas and theories..but this is just too much for me. I say NAY to this theory and reject it utterly. Then again, isnt this post just the kind of post the "Them" would have put up to throw doubt on the whole theory? hmmm?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dreadphil

yawn...this is why I really don't post on this forum....
can you like at least look at the link of Jordan Maxwell's Page before you start spouting a bunch of rubbish....

I don't know about the "13 number". I would have to study symbolism to understand the significance of the number of families blood relations.
Yes Obama is part of this relation.

Your entitled to your opinion like anyone in the world but maybe do a little research before you reply. There are people out there that have given there life to studying secret families.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The source website is garbage and 1 out of 2 of its "sources" include "ex-satanists and ex-witches". I don't discount the entire bloodline thing because the website is crap, but don't dwell too hard on it.

What I find more compelling is the fact that this information is presented and believed ... Imagine, everyone rallied up in a movement against the NWO and these bloodlines. Everything is 'overthrown'. Then a new leader steps in for the people. It would turn out he's the antichrist, loved by all.

Just an idea.

But that watcherfiles website is crap, looks like crap, reads like crap, sources are crap. Get. Real.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dreadphil

Most people are stupid, reckless, and spenddrift(in fact, too stupid to imagine any kind of conspiracy, unless that something is inspired by real events. Go ahead, try to make up a conspiracy or story, that isn't inspired by what you've read. Keep in mind that most people have to work also). If they have money, the tendency is for them to spend, if not them, then the future generations will. They will spend, without any regard for future generations, UNLESS there are clear instructions to keep the wealth. The natural tendency of humans is to be lazy and spend, whenever they have money. Even if you're Bill Gates, if you were to leave it to your generations, without any special instructions, the money will last for 10 generations at most. Somewhere along the way, a generation will "forget" and just spend it all. Keep in mind that there's no such things as leaving money in the bank back then, to earn money from interest.

IF a family is smart enough where "every generation has been schooled to take care of the wealth, and that lasted for 1000+ years," then you have to wonder...In fact, if anything can be extended back to 1000+ years, then you have to wonder if there isn't a purpose. No tradition or group can last that long, unless there is a clear purpose, that forces each generation to inform the next generation.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888

No tradition or group can last that long, unless there is a clear purpose, that forces each generation to inform the next generation.

sure, there is a clear purpose.

to remain wealthy.
the rich want to stay rich.

that's a great motivation, imo.
probably one of the biggest for all humanity.

"the love of money is the root of evil."

perhaps not literally so, but more along the lines that loving money takes the place of loving your neighbor and that's where the "evil" enters in.

not supernatural evil but just plain old human wickedness.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Believe me, if they wanted to, then they can wipe out humanity very easily. If it hasn't happened, then:

1) "They" don't really exist

2) They exist, but not as powerful as we thought. In other words, they can't carry out mass destructions plan, because they can't control the U.S military.

3) They exist, but their attempts have been thwarted by E.Ts

I'm thinking it's #3. It's the only way to explain some of the things that have happened, for example the swine flu, and why most of the predictions, by things like the webbots, have failed. If that's the case, then I'll state once again: E.Ts, if you're not going to show yourself by directly landing, then DON'T interfere, even if it's an apocalyptic event. Now this may sound like I'm being selfish(or even evil), but let's face it, being able to have proof(even if it's only as "trivial" as knowing that there is something to the webbot's predictions) and thus knowing that there is something grander out there is better than to continue to live in this "safe," but purposeless existence.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by psilo simon

You have a valid point; however if you match up these marriages its not simply a coincidence. I can track them that way, as well.

No doubt, although not saying it`s a coincidence, I`m saying it`s possible that since this information is available to anyone who wants it, it`s a possibility these bloodlines were set up as decoys made to look like the elite and that a true elite manipulates them from behind the behind the scenes.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

"The rich want to stay rich?" I think you should tell that to certain NBA players who are in debt.

The rich want to stay rich, only if they have been taught by previous generations(and they are convinced by the purpose.) Otherwise, along the way, one generation will think, I can't take it with me when I die, so why not make the most of my life and just spend it all, on the women, for example?

You can't assume that every generation is born with the same tendencies and morals as the parents'.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by np6888]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotgal

Thanks, and yes addresses would be nice.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
reply to post by queenannie38

"The rich want to stay rich?" I think you should tell that to certain NBA players who are in debt.

The rich want to stay rich, only if they have been taught by previous generations(and they are convinced by the purpose.) Otherwise, along the way, one generation will think, I can't take it with me when I die, so why not make the most of my life and just spend it all, on the women, for example?

You can't assume that every generation is born with the same tendencies and morals as the parents'.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by np6888]

Yes they want to stay rich, then marry in to riches as well. Money talks,, it also leaves a paper trail.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join