It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Towers brought down by 18th Century Ship

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
Nine years later and they are still excavating the site ? What is up with that ?
And why wasn't the ship found during the original excavation , back in the sixties ?
Are they digging deeper this time ? If so , why ?
What are they looking for , evidence of the nuclear device the Russian said was beneath the towers ?
Conspiracy theorists should have a field day with this one .

[edit on 15-7-2010 by okbmd]

9 years later and nothing's been built there? reminds me of a "doco" I saw that explains this. I'll post it here. Penn and Teller BS - Ground Zero. enjoy!

It's in parts; very interesting and entertaining.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Super Chubby]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I bet BP is in charge of this. They like going deeep. Heaven forbid they
start a high pressure oil leak into southern Manhattan and adjoining waters.
-cwm

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
Nine years later and they are still excavating the site ? What is up with that ?
And why wasn't the ship found during the original excavation , back in the sixties ?
Are they digging deeper this time ? If so , why ?
What are they looking for , evidence of the nuclear device the Russian said was beneath the towers ?
Conspiracy theorists should have a field day with this one .

[edit on 15-7-2010 by okbmd]

Bigger, heavier building requires a deeper, stronger foundation perhaps?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by JoshNorton

I think you're onto something. Bushes and trees are both plants. The Boat was made from wood which comes from trees which is a plant.

Hmmmmm....

Strange coincidence?
I doubt it!

Well drawing on that...IT WAS A WITCH!!!!

www.youtube.com...

You're all wrong.
73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

All the gold that was hidden under the World Trade Towers was actually stored within a pirate boat that got there using the underground waterways that float below every major city (and connect to one another) throughout the entire world.

This boat just further proves it!

Why do you think the gold was taken out of the haul of the ship right before the 'terrorist attack'? The powers that be KNEW enemy pirates were coming to steal their gold so they staged the false flag and blamed it on terrorists (aka enemy pirates).

[edit on 16/7/2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
So it was old man dithers? Who get's to be shaggy in this episode, and does scooby talk? That's all I need to know....

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

josh so cynical not everone swallows everything when the # hits the fan your gonna be the 1 holding the plug, and people stop it with the quotes about wisdom like your some superbrain i like this site for the info and media links but like everything too many muppets have access instead of a cool animation and nicknames start networking tell people you know dont believe or read something its like facebook and snobby forums please dont take this as an attack on anybody im just tired of reading tit for tat conversations its not about who knows the most or who can explain it best its about having an end goal

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
from www.guardian.co.uk...

Workers excavating the World Trade Centre site have unearthed the 10-metre hull of a ship believed to have been buried in the 18th century.

Proof that it was a boat, not planes, that brought down the towers! Ok, maybe not proof exactly, but just as good as any thing else covered on ATS, right?

I was under the impression that it was against the rules here to post information you know to be misleading or false, so can you provide some evidence that the remains of this ship brought down the towers or shall we chalk this one up to just another pathetic and disassociative attack on Conspiracy Theorists... on a conspiracy site no less?
Given the sarcastic undertones of this crap hit piece thread of yours, I have to wonder why you would be given license to post this immflamatory garbage when it's little more than blatant trolling. Some people just need a hobby, even if it is at the expense of others, sure I get that, but there used to rules here against posting this kind of crap.

Edit:
On second thought, Post on JoshNorton, after reading through some the imbecilic replies you've garnered in your support, I think it actually lends some credibility to the truth movement. Childish material best suited for BTS or a Fox News Forum, but it's your karma, burn it.
ATS is looking better and better these days.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by twitchy]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
That still brings up some interesting questions... The towers were build on landfill and not the amazingly dense granite bedrock that is under most of Manhattan?

Does anyone here have any idea how compact the base must be to build something as tall and heavy as the twin towers?

I worked on the Port River Expressway here, which is only a road, and they had to excavate very deep to remove the landfill beneath it because if they didn't the road would eventually sink under the weight of the trucks.

Why are they excavating deeper now than they did during the construction of those towers? Are they building something taller and heavier? Or are they looking for something?

Keep laughing America - your leaders are relying on you.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Does anyone care that the victims were used as land fill?Or that evidence was destroyed without being examined.Or how no investigation took place at the crime scene.Or how George Bush's brother and cousin worked for security for the World Trade.Out of all the jobs out there why a mere security job for the president's brother at the World Trade of all places?Or how fire was able to bring down a tall steel and concrete building like a controlled demo..like building 7?If fire could take out steel and concrete buildings then all the demolition companies would be out of business.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lupin
Pretty cool that we can find stuff like this even in a nation so young as the US.

Cool? Actually, it's very suspicious.

A 300 year old boat buried beneath the twin towers. All they have been doing for the last nine years is excavating. Below the foundation. And no plans to rebuild anything there.

But all anyone on here is interested in is making jokes about it. Maybe that's why it was so easy to covertly take over the US, because so many of its citizens are stupid.

[edit on 16/7/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Imagine if you needed a 'key' . And you were told the 'key' was underneath two very large buildings. Now, how you gonna get that 'key'?

There is also rumours of pretty signifcant excavations in Egypt at the moment.

I wonder how many 'keys' they have/need?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomdham

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I think you're onto something. Bushes and trees are both plants. The Boat was made from wood which comes from trees which is a plant.

Hmmmmm....

Strange coincidence?
I doubt it!

Well drawing on that...IT WAS A WITCH!!!!

www.youtube.com...

You're all wrong.
73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

I'm more interested now in, if Bush was a plant, then what was Tree?

And WHO was he?

Most likely one of those spies Id think..

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Classic. Even more classic that Spiro wrote a reply thinking you were serious. Ha Ha. This website is becoming a humour site every day. Love it!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
There is also rumours of pretty signifcant excavations in Egypt at the moment.

Hey, maybe that's why they built that giant 7 metre wall around the Giza plateau? Maybe it wasn't to "protect the pyramids from intruders, dirt and camel excretions"?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Nope!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

I was under the impression that it was against the rules here to post information you know to be misleading or false, so can you provide some evidence that the remains of this ship brought down the towers or shall we chalk this one up to just another pathetic and disassociative attack on Conspiracy Theorists... on a conspiracy site no less?
Given the sarcastic undertones of this crap hit piece thread of yours, I have to wonder why you would be given license to post this immflamatory garbage when it's little more than blatant trolling. Some people just need a hobby, even if it is at the expense of others, sure I get that, but there used to rules here against posting this kind of crap.

Edit:
On second thought, Post on JoshNorton, after reading through some the imbecilic replies you've garnered in your support, I think it actually lends some credibility to the truth movement. Childish material best suited for BTS or a Fox News Forum, but it's your karma, burn it.
ATS is looking better and better these days.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by twitchy]
I post at the risk of incurring your wrath, twitchy.

Just wondering how you are at parties. Sometimes people want to have fun.
God forbid they do that. You just seem to be somewhat puritanical.

I would say " have fun with that. ", but you know.....

ON TOPIC: Has anyone sent this info to the MSM? I am guessing so, because they didn't cover the story!

[edit on 16-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I find it a little odd that this 18th century ship somehow, and
probably at night when it's quiet, appeared without nobody
noticing it -when the foundations were being laid.

Time-slip...? you be the judge, but I for one think it may be
the first experimentation of, what we in-the-know (me and
you), call 'The Philadelphia Experiment'

It's no coincidence... and I can probably prove with vague
factoids from dodgy websites, that this has surfaced and I hope
that my fellow-ATSers will get to the bottom of it...

Which we like to call the 'keel' named after the well-known
singer in such classic shows as 'Calamity Jane' and 'Kiss Me Kate'

What a great thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
I find it a little odd that this 18th century ship somehow, and
probably at night when it's quiet, appeared without nobody
noticing it -when the foundations were being laid.

Time-slip...? you be the judge, but I for one think it may be
the first experimentation of, what we in-the-know (me and
you), call 'The Philadelphia Experiment'

It's no coincidence... and I can probably prove with vague
factoids from dodgy websites, that this has surfaced and I hope
that my fellow-ATSers will get to the bottom of it...

Which we like to call the 'keel' named after the well-known
singer in such classic shows as 'Calamity Jane' and 'Kiss Me Kate'

What a great thread.

makes no sense. if it was a "time slip" then wouldn't the ship be in the same condition it was 300 years ago with no wear and tear?

the amount of ignorance on this site is staggering. if you took 2 minutes to read and research the history of manhattan...

and to the australian dude - give it up. you were a penal colony colonized by wankers. australia isn't even a thought. most people can't even properly locate it on a map. go drink a beer.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join