It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunamis half mile High Dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Still sounds kinda swerdlow stuf there is that a quote from his dream dictionary.

I dont think it is a common dream I have asked a few people if there had a simmilar dream they sayed no.

The dream world is a lot to do with things that happen in life but not all dreams.
You can see the future and the past its not always that clear cut.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

I've had that same dream many times. I have tried to rationalize that maybe it was in Atlantis and maybe it happened eons ago. Fingers crossed.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Perhaps it's more of a personal warning.
I had a dream about a tsunami twice in my life. Once when a teen
and one came from the northeast I think..would be off atlantic ocean.
The last one occured years ago. I think it indicated danger and trouble.
A spiritual awakening? growth? I wonder if there is some danger which
is currently unknown coming from the direction of the dream wave?
I don't believe it takes exposure to ATS or scary movies to bring about
such dreams as both happened to me when these things were not a
part of my life. However, you never know ...maybe inside you know
it's just a dream. Let's hope it does not indicate destructive flooding.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Dreams can for sure be pretty wild and pretty real. I think most dreams are just nothing but that but then there are the Future Dreams. I`ve had several in my life. Two dealing with seeing myself die and staying in the dream afterwards. I`ve always heard you can`t die in your dreams well yes you can. I`ve done it. And I blew off that one dream and almost died for it. But I had a friend with me that wasn`t there in the dream.

I`ve also gotten out of getting pulled over by the cops because I dreamed it. Freaked my friends out when I did that.

The dream you have with the wave I`ve had but this would be like the one dream I blew off as just one of those dreams. Yet this dream haunted me for well over a month when I was a kid. In the dream I wasn`t a kid though but like my age is right now. I could hear it coming and couldn`t tell what it was just that it was something coming and coming fast towards us. The dream would always end the same way me trying to climb a tree only to have the wave arrive and I`d wake up. I always figured that was due to it killed me.

The frightening part to me is all the stuff going on now. Could that dream from way back then actually be a warning to me now.

I`ve actually gotten used to changing things in my dreams from happening in real life. You see it and it`s all familiar. You can change the outcome by changing something that you didn`t do in the dream.

And here I am at sea level. When I should live on a mountain.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I've dreamt about tsunamis on more than one occassion, but the last one i had (about 6, 7 years ago) has remained firmly in my memory.

Not to bore you with all the details, it was truly horrifying watching the approaching massive tidal wave from a high-rise appartment. I was never so scared in my life, as I knew nothing would save us from that monster.

Now for the even scarier bit.

For years I thought that the dream was from where I grew up (we lived close to the sea, on the 8th floor of a appartment building). It kind of looked like the city of my childhood, but the key difference was that the city in my dream had a lot more skyscrapers and modern buidlings.

4 months ago my family and I moved to Singapore. Recently. we went to visit some friends in their 29th floor flat when my dream came rushing back. The view from their flat was all modern skyscrapers/buildings and the ocean. I'm not saying it was exactly like in my dream, but it sure as hell could be...

As we are currently looking to rent a place ourselves, i know one thing for sure - I do not want to rent a highrise flat and be reminded all day long about that nightmare...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Maybe you had a prophetic dream about the Pakistan floods?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

I read your post a few days ago and it reminded me of a dream that I had years ago. I had the definite sense within that dream that it was a premonition but one that was still a long way off, but that was around 1995. I've been searching the house for the past couple of days trying to find my dream diary from back then but it looks like I probably lost it during a house move. Anyhow, for what it's worth, this is a very brief summary of what I can recall of it from memory..
The dream started out with me standing in the ruins of a castle on the shore of a large body of water. I went around the ruins a little and then looked out towards one end of the water, quite distant, and I could see what looked at first like an explosion, possibly nuclear. I then flew, or was lifted up, high above the water and I could see a huge wave travelling down the water towards me - there seemed to be rubble caught up in it. I noted the shape of the body of water and the ruins where I had been standing, this was all quite distinctive. I was then back down in the ruins and trying to race up the slope behind them to get away and trying to get the few other people around to escape also and at this point the dream ended. Of course there was much more to the dream than that but that is the gist of it.
Now, the next day I got out an atlas and was able to identify the place where I was from the shape of the body of water - this was without a doubt, Loch Ness. I noted Urquhart (sp?) Castle and found a picture of it and was amazed at how exactly it matched the ruins that I had been standing in. From this, it was clear that the wave was travelling from the direction of Inverness, which would have been destroyed completely if what I saw occurred.
I had this dream while living in Glasgow but I have never been to Loch Ness, Inverness or Urquhart Castle, or anywhere close for that matter. I also wasn't aware until fairly recently that Inverness has had a number of earthquakes in the past.
Well, that is it - at least now it is on record and out there, I have felt for some time that I needed to post this one somewhere.
And no, it wasn't Nessie

J

<< 1   >>

join