It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunamis half mile High Dream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I had a Dream this morning Now This was one of those dreams that to me was very real looking it was like I was there very clear.

So Im in my room on my bed I wake up and look out the window and all I can see is this Gigantic wave, as I was looking at it I could see the waves of water at the top it was about half mile high, if not higher in my dream I panicked and tryed to find some Clothes to put on I was saying to myself I dont want to die naked I was franticly trying to find my jeans Then I just stopped and looked at this Enormous wave and sayed Im to late. The Dream ended.

In my Dream the wave was coming from south east .

I really dont know what to make of this Mabe just one of those dream.

Hopefully it does not come true if it does its going to be in the south east.

In all probiblity in the next week or two If it does not happen in the next couple of weeks it was just a Dream.

Has anyone else been having similar Dreams cheers

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
let's hope it is just dream

maybe you read too much doomday threads on ATS

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Iv not been on Ats For a wile or been watching TV no really into tv to be Honest Yip hopfully its Just a Dream.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yea I hope it does not come true.

Have you seen Day After Tomorrow or 2012? If not, perhaps a commercial clip was caught out of the corner of your eye.

The only thing that could cause that is enough mass to displace quite a bit of ocean water. (i.e. - asteroid or planetoid hitting the ocean)

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
My wife had the same dream about 2 - 3 days ago.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

No I never seen that film mabe rent it out see what its like I dont think by just brefly seeing a small clip of a film it can transform in to a dream It looked real to me.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

I would think that if the insane amount of Methane were to suddenly blow there would be enough to displace that amount of water....Maybe not, but it would still be pretty bad.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Dreams like that are a result of spending too much time on ATS and reading fear-mongering threads. So you see, some people who read this thread will store an image of a giant tsunami in the back of their minds, end up having a dream like this too and post ANOTHER thread about their meaningless dreams here... continuing the worthless cycle.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

This is the Dream section Im in in Yip . So your not ment to make threads of dreams your had is that what your saying. If anyone else has a dream thats similar post it here cheers.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
Dreams like that are a result of spending too much time on ATS and reading fear-mongering threads. So you see, some people who read this thread will store an image of a giant tsunami in the back of their minds, end up having a dream like this too and post ANOTHER thread about their meaningless dreams here... continuing the worthless cycle.
when I signed up to be a member here it was to read interesting things purple learn about think about or even dream about, anything that creates discussion is a good thing, he never stated this was something that wa going to happen, and when her asked for peoples opinion on this I dont think he was looking for someone just to blow off what he said, maybe you belong on cnn or fox news or some other main stream news sites maybe theyre stories and opinions wont be so worthless to you

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Interesting dream but very frightening. The Web Bots have been calling for a major coastal event(s). Some have pointed at the Cape Verde Volcanic region although the African Plate seems to be more stable than others. The Mid-Atlantic fault had a 5.0 shaker a couple weeks ago. Sleep in your jeans.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Cumbre Vieja is what you might have dreamed of.

By the time it reaches the US it will not be that tall thou.

Cumbre Vieja

Some ppl have said this event is unlikely but evidence has been found
that proves it has happened before.

Most of the evidence is of huge sections of coral ripped up from the
sea floor and deposited on islands in the Bahamas.

They have also found evidence of past large lateral collapses
on the sea floor in debris fields.

The show about it and other Mega Tsunami can be seen here.

Mega-Tsunami - wave of destruction:

Google Video Link

Half of the Volcano has already started to slide into the ocean,
but it stopped after a few feet.

It is not if this will happen, but when.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdocpublishing
My wife had the same dream about 2 - 3 days ago.

If you do not live on the east coast you should be ok.

I do fear for the ppl that do live on the east coast thou.

It could be up to 100 feet high still when it reaches the east coast.

Lets hope they decided to warn the ppl when it happens even thou
the panic will be total mayhem.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

city you live near?
this would be helpful

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BREWSE
reply to post by zroth

I would think that if the insane amount of Methane were to suddenly blow there would be enough to displace that amount of water....Maybe not, but it would still be pretty bad.

As I stated in my other post most Mega Tsunami have been due to
lateral collapse of ocean volcanoes.

It happens more often than major Asteroid strikes.

Cumbre Vieja on Palma is the current #1 candidate due to half the
mountain shifting 4 meters towards the sea during the last eruption.

Water + heat makes steam and one mol. of water makes 22 litres
of steam, and that volcano has been trapping water.

1 mol of water turns into 22 litres of steam

1 Mol is about 18 grams of water.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

To see a tsunami in your dream, means that you are being overwhelmed by some repressed feeling or unconscious material that is rising up to the surface. You are experiencing some unhappiness and emotional instability in a waking situation.

dream moods

Sorry guys, no predictions here.

Giant tsunami dreams are quite common. It is it letting us a little into your psyche. Basically when you have a tsunami dream, you are under a lot of stress and you feel your troubles and/or the world is crashing down on you.

I used to get them all the time. Same with tornadoes.

The mind uses images to portray thoughts, and are not necessarily meant to be taken literally.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Niceone cheers for that vid.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Well I can tell you that I have quite a easy life with very little problems or stress so that does not ring with me sorry interesting though.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I live in central Scotland I think the dream must be related to some were else south east. for Stirling to be hit it would have to come in 25 miles if not longer.
Mabe just a dream who nose

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

That you are willing to admit. But maybe your subconcious has more to worry about. Having an easy life doesn't necessarily equate to being stress or worry free.

If you were truley worry free with no concerns, would you be on ats?

<<   2 >>

join