It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the best DEMOCRACY (NOT Western Democracy)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hey oozy, 17 pages and only 5 flags and 3 stars.

EPIC FAIL

Jag Off.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Ohh the genius is here:

If you even took the time to read, but hey:

So do we agree, that by Democracy I meant choice?

Can you disagree with that?

I know what I meant, how can you disagree with what I meant? Is everyone psychic now

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Just like I could generalize all white people, and when I talk to one white person, I talk as if he would have the same mentality, belief and attitude as the KKK.

I have to ask... sorry if it's off topic, but I HAVE to ask, since the KKK keeps being brought up in these threads in relation to islam, as some sort of example (whether negative or not I can't really tell)...

Have you ever even visited America? If not, what's your source of information on the KKK and it's history? You realize that, after undergoing 3 separate transformations, each more hateful than the last, it's dying out, don't you?

Why does the KKK keep jumping into these islamic threads? I can see the correlation there, but can YOU?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

OP COMPLETELY avoided the fact that they tried to use lies to support their argument... "Islam is the fastest growing religion in the US...." LOL - please.

n “Islam is the fastest-growing religion in America, a guide and pillar of stability for many of our people...” (Hillary Rodham Clinton, Los Angeles Times).

n “Moslems are the world’s fastest-growing group...” (The Population Reference Bureau, USA Today).

n “....Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the country.” (Geraldine Baum; Newsday Religion Writer, Newsday).

n “Islam, the fastest-growing religion in the United States...” (Ari L. Goldman, New York Times).

Sorry me no English, me no Lie.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You're a real Democrat oozy. Maybe Acorn can sign you up.....97 times.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
reply to post by oozyism

Hey oozy, 17 pages and only 5 flags and 3 stars.

EPIC FAIL

Jag Off.

If it is keeping you here, it is not a FAIL

Some of us are looking for more than stars and FLAGS.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Some of us are looking for more than stars and FLAGS.

And just what is it you're looking for ooz?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
In a Democracy....I choose to embrace Islam?....can't I?

I can also embrace......well.....any religion or system of belief...right?

BING! That is correct! In a democracy, which is a governing system where all political power resides in the people, you are allowed to choose your own religion, WITHOUT PENALTY, since your religion has nothing to do with politics.

In ISLAM, which is (as a governing system) a system in which all political power resides in an alleged god, you are only allowed to choose your own religion if you pay tribute to the masters, and "feel yourself subdued". In Oozy's form of political islam, you are not even allowed citizenship unless you choose the right religion, meaning islam. How's that for penalty?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

reply to post by sdcigarpig

Sorry SDCIGARPIG, I have proven my point, step by step. Anyone who reads this will see I have proven my point:

Me:

So do we agree, that by Democracy I meant choice?

You:

No we do not agree that by Democracy means choice.

I know what I meant, I chose my words very carefully to see if my assumption was correct. My assumption that you do not want to agree on any issues, due to hate or not, is non-of my concern, I have proven my point.

There is absolutely no way anyone can disagree with what I wrote.

Go have a sleep.

So we get to use our own definitions of words now, instead of the generally agreed definition, in order to make a point, and ignore reality?

Cool! I hereby re-define islam to mean "the religion of brain eating spiral eyed zombies".

See how well it works when we can make up our own definitions?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

reply to post by mf_luder

OP COMPLETELY avoided the fact that they tried to use lies to support their argument... "Islam is the fastest growing religion in the US...." LOL - please.

n “Islam is the fastest-growing religion in America, a guide and pillar of stability for many of our people...” (Hillary Rodham Clinton, Los Angeles Times).

n “Moslems are the world’s fastest-growing group...” (The Population Reference Bureau, USA Today).

n “....Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the country.” (Geraldine Baum; Newsday Religion Writer, Newsday).

n “Islam, the fastest-growing religion in the United States...” (Ari L. Goldman, New York Times).

Sorry me no English, me no Lie.

Well that explains much, especially as you can not even define the word Democracy. Course the second point is a lie, as you do lie and have in all of your posts, you do not seek the truth. People who are like you only seek one thing and that is conflict, course when things go against you, you either scream louder or complain for your own actions.
So care to define the word Democracy, if not then You are wrong, you have failed and everyone who disagreed with you is right. You have proved nothing, and we have proved everything.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

To investigate hate mentality, and record it, and analyse their behavior. That would make it easier to separate those who are driven by hate and those who are driven by aspiration of knowledge and understanding.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by wdkirk

Wait then any other Abrahamic religion is also a Democracy right?
Or am I missing the thrust of your argument Oozy?

Oozy's definition of democracy appears to be "the ability to chose your own religion individually", so ANY government, or ANY religion (outside of islamic countries) is a democracy by that definition. No other political considerations have been applied, only that one.

As far as I know, only islam insists that it's "my way or the high way".

link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hey oozy, I've got what you're looking for.

You want it?

link   

You're not a Christian so don't claim to be. And don't insult Christians with your phony logic. You're just another fanatic helping the OP spread his BS psychobabble.

I've been around for a long time and I have seen a lot of changes. Some were good and some were not so good. And I see how these things begin and take root.

It's people like you who talk about love and peace in the face of evil that are more dangerous than jag-offs like the OP.

There was a lot of anti-war sentiment in the United States before and even during World War II. It was guys like you who would have been content to have let Hitler take over the world.

Peace was their answer.

What you propose is no different than what phony anti-war protesters will always do.... It is guys like you who mask their hatred and fear with cunning rhetoric, filled with words like peace and love. Hiding ones hatred is nothing more than a Lie.

I can tell when someone is sincere in their overtures of peace and I can also tell when somebody is full of ...t.

You're so full of it that it doesn't even matter to you what kind of record you leave behind.

Keep on calling yourself Christian while defending Muslim fanatics. Keep on masking your deep seated hatred of the Truth. You may sway others with your cunning form of deception, but don't try this ...t on me again, or I'll rip you a new one.

P.S. In my experience, its also guys like you who always manage to get themselves arrested and usually wind up doing a stretch in the joint. It is there that they end up getting their ass poked on a daily basis by .....the notorious love monkey.....

I cannot help but to qoute you on this post and is a useful observation for others on your descend into darkness. You mouth is positively dribbling with saliva like a rabid dog with the irrational hatred that you are spewing forth.

Hatred is but the engine fueled by fear. Do you fear what I say that you need to threaten me now with more irrational threats and presumed harm?

Look at yourself now. YOu are becoming exactly the religious radicals that you claim to hate, using similar tactics.

Step back from the beyond, my brother....

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

From my wife who WAS muslim and her islamic family who want their half jewish cousins and grand daughters dead... Thats who...

As a former british and israeli soldier i cannot wait for them to try.

Religion of peace my ass...

Satan in gabriels clothes... Funny how Yeshua preached peace whist mohamid thought he was going mad.. Wanted to throw himslf of a cliff much like that demon possesed?man

who called himsef legion..
Allah mens curse un hebrew... Curse indeed

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

If you didn't get it from Quran, keep it to yourself

or don't, I don't care, as long as you're happy spreading hate, I'm happy for you.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Hey oozy, I've got what you're looking for.

You want it?

Sorry I already have.

You know there is a reason why I am not calling the MODS on you, which would have got you banned long time ago in this thread.

Yes, I'm recording and studying your behavior

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b19f08af40ea.gif[/atsimg]

If you can not accept the Truth about your prophet and 6 year old girls, try doing a complete introspection.

Record that.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Yissachar1

If you didn't get it from Quran, keep it to yourself

or don't, I don't care, as long as you're happy spreading hate, I'm happy for you.

You would like that huh?

Good luck with that... i have read the koran

Public and toilets spring to mind

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

Observation noticed:

"A fascination for Pedophilia"

Interesting indeed.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join