It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old Devon Minnema goes on fox news and says we should end the federal reserve

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
there is hope people! s&f we should start teaching them as early as preschoool!!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan

Originally posted by zerocd
A simple Google search for Rockefeller and Drug Companies turns up an awful lot of hits. There seems to be an endless amount to review. A brief examination illustrates how third parties (stockholders) under Rockefeller control and holding companies are deeply entrenched in the drug industry.

The Rockefellers had years of bad press from drug accidents/deaths and changed their strategy to distance themselves from liability and association.

Yet you have failed to produce 1 fact so far.

I'm not trying to be mean, just waiting for some facts that you can show me.

lol, I went to bed. It wasn't my job to produce facts. I didn't make a statement. When wcitizen said something, I started looking and I will have to continue when I have time. I had heard the same info as wcitizen and a quick look seemed to indicate the Rockefellers had been and could still be connected.

I see your links and will have a look. Did you research the shareholder entities?

I just want to know without taking anything for granted.

0CD

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I could be wrong, but I get the feeling from the look on the hostesses face that Devon just said something about a topic that she (the show's hostess) has been specifically instructed to not discuss on the air.

Just the way she sort of clenched her teeth, it look just like she was cringing... no?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Smart kid. Now if his peers have half as much sense as him we might have a light at the end of the tunnel, in future generations.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Procession101]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Whoa! Not so fast or so simple. Having a busy day today but will post info when I have a few minutes.

These guys don't show their hand so simplistically.

In the meantime, why don't you do some digging!!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
A plan: Ditch congress. Impose a tax on the Federal Reserve (this would mean no more taxation), until we take it apart completely.

It is entirely possible, and it is entirely in our hands.

See this video: CIA Officer explains Demise of NWO.

Sorry, wrong link removed.

Correct link: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-7-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
and a child shall lead them? I'm glad that these young bucks are awaken, not like most APATHETIC OLD FARTS!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Wow. I'm not thrilled simply because this kid is Republican. This just gives me hope that there are kids who are current on politics, not just playing on their newfangled iPhones and mp3 players.
(Coming from a ripe old 21 year old)

Great job kid! Even if this kid's views were totally different from mine, I would still just be glad that there are kids taking an interest in our nation's future. Majority of kids I go to school with aren't even this interested, much less would have the motivation to take it this far.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Did anyone notice when the presenter (women) asked the question, He replied in getting rid of the reserve bank.... How quick did she try and but in and close the subject down... hmmmmmm

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Grand Master]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
she said, "thats a pretty radical strong idea" Radical? I think for every dollar we print we have to pay back WITH INTEREST is a Radical idea.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
A plan: Ditch congress. Impose a tax on the Federal Reserve (this would mean no more taxation), until we take it apart completely.

It is entirely possible, and it is entirely in our hands.

See this video: CIA Officer explains Demise of NWO.

Sorry, wrong link removed.

Correct link: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-7-2010 by wcitizen]

The federal reserve was created by an act of congress, yet is more powerful than congress, it is beyond the congress' control, and also beyond the control of the other two branches of government. So, by it's very definition of 'independence' which is just a code word for secrecy, it is unconstitutional. Anyone who is in favor of the federal reserves independence/secrecy, is promoting an unconstitutional and therefore treasonous institution.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join