It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old Devon Minnema goes on fox news and says we should end the federal reserve

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Funkydung

Wow, that's one lucky little chap. Good for you.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chinesis

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by Chinesis

In another thread I will debate all of this (as countless times before).

The answer in the end is that there is no perfect monetary system. In addition to that Americans are 100% reliant on the fractional reserve banking system. Something we can not do without - and if you have a credit card or a loan for your house you are perpetrating exactly what you are going against.

But wouldn't want to ruin this sweet FoxNews video that you all got going on here and derail such a great thing.

Later mang'

Let me know when and where this thread will be, I'll be waiting for it.

As it is, however...
A fractional banking system isn't necessary in our society and
*WE* can do without it.

However the #1 element tied to the *why* credit is deemed
so important isn't due to the credit companies, rather it is due to
the limited thinking involved with persons who are too wrapped
up with their personal possessions, leases and so forth.

Disagreement alone doesn't ruin a thread.
It's pretty conceivable any thread that has faux news in it where
a guest is easily handing them their a$$ is a good thing.

I'm quite aware no monetary system is perfect, but as it is currently:
the state is in collusion with those entities and private interests who
have quietly but swiftly put a value on each and every birth, and unbeknownst to the masses, have double dipped into that fund time and time again.

the fed reserve issiues debt with interest

all debt requires repayment with interest were does this extra interest come from?

with positive value money the people get the benifit

with debt money the banks all get the interest so you can never pay the debt off

10% compounding interset destroys all wealth in 7 years this is the so called inflation as they have to inflate the money supply or it would all go towards interest

solution stop printing debt

start using comodity based trading instraments to back money

positive wealth continues to gain value

debt only breads more debt (like a ponsi scheme)
it must get ever bigger to sustain itself

in a 7 year peroid the us could pay off all debts and be prosperous
that is how much this system robs everyman with a dollar in their pocket

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Picking on children, eh? Big bad Bully are ya?

I think the point is that a 14 year old is that motivated. It's a fluff piece. 14 years old and he get's an interview on the top Cable News Channel. He will be buying and selling those chiding him by 25.

You don't need to worry, the Teachers will browbeat it out of him as fast as they can. Can't have motivated kids around making educators look like unmotivated dorks for working on the public dole while kids like this actually do something. This kid won't be living in his parents basement, I don't think.

Kudo's to him for his fortitude. Bravo, whether I agree with him or not.

[edit on 7/13/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

The kid already understands more about our economy at 14 than most 40 year olds. Why?

Breast fed ?

He won't go far wrong hanging out with RP, great kid

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by mnemeth1

By power I mean the power to make the decisions. Basically, the role of Government is to act in the best interests of the people. So, that is what should inform their decisions.

However, the Government is not free to make its own decisions. It is the Corporations, who wield all the economic power, who make the decisions and tell the Government what to do.

For example, in the Gulf right now - who is making the decisions, who has the power?

If you look at the financial institutions behind the scenes, you will see Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Haliburton, BP, etc.

If you look at who is making the rules there, it seems clear it is BP, in collusion with the other interested financial parties, who are in control.
Obama goes down there to give a fictitious 'respectability' to their decisions and antics, to pretend the Government is in charge.

The videos we receive tell us otherwise. Yes, the Government is corrupt - but in whose interests does this corruption always point? It points to the Bankers and the big Corporates, in whose interest all decisions are made...because they control the money, and therefore they control the Government.

Who do you think makes or breaks political candidates? It is the corporations who fund them. They decide who will be a candidate, and who will win an election. They select individuals who will put corporate interest first. An honest politician of integrity will not get their financial backing, and therefore has no hope of a political career.

Why do you think JFK was murdered? Do you think it's a coincidence that he died shortly after a) thwarting the corporate war machine (BIG profits) and b) Because he was going to put an end to the corporate power through the demise of the Federal Reserve?

Very nice posts that mirror my thoughts.

One point. This reminds me that big science, the kind that only can be achieved with large budgets, has also been corrupted.
Just try and research something the Corporations don't want you to.
Since the government is controlled, you won't get your wish trying to benefit mankind and provide energy that isn't metered out for $$ for example. The military is another area, greatly influenced by corporations, where any forbidden technology can be “classified” out of reach.
Science proceeds only where governments and corporations allow.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'm surprised this kid is not home schooled. Perhaps his parents both work or for whatever reason he chooses public school. Either way he might as well take the GED and test out of high school now.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I'll stay out of the internal thread battle for now

I sure hope this kid doesn't become President.
It didn't go so well for Lincoln and Kennedy...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zerocd

Thanks!

Yes indeed, science - much of which relies on grants for research as you say - is also controlled by the financial cabal. Evidence of this can be seen in the pharmaceutical industry - where false scientific evidence is provided by corrupt scientists and given to the FDA (who are also complicit) to get harmful drugs passed. Incidentally, all the big pharma companies are owned or run by the Rockefellers.

And yes, I agree, the military is under their control too. The Government is 'seen' to give orders to the military (POTUS is allegedly the Commander in Chief) but it's all a smoke screen. The Cabal control the military - and make billions of profit from wars. And of course there's a link between scientific research and arms development.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

All the big pharma companies are owned by the Rockefeller's?

Sure about that?

Pretty sure most are owned by the shareholders of the public company.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zerocd

Re not being allowed to benefit mankind. I have a list somewhere of patents which have been bought and squashed. Literally dozens of them for free energy, for example. Whilst pedalling the (false flag?) of global warming - which gives them the cover for chemtrail spraying - they withold the patents on so many things which would provide clean, free energy amongst other things.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Yes, pretty sure. You can do a google search. They are owned by shareholders, but the main shareholders/CEO's are the Rockefellers - from what I have read so far this seems to be the case.

Sometimes there is a 'holding company' but all control seems to lead back to the Rockefellers.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Yes, pretty sure. You can do a google search. They are owned by shareholders, but the main shareholders/CEO's are the Rockefellers - from what I have read so far this seems to be the case.

Sometimes there is a 'holding company' but all control seems to lead back to the Rockefellers.

I don't believe ONE is.

Prove it. I bet you can't. But you can try, go to finance.yahoo.com and look up the majority shareholders for Eli Lilly / Pfizer etc.

You will find they are not.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Ill do the homework for you.

Eli Lilly
nope

Pfizer
nope

Merck
nope

Bristol Myers
nope

Abbott Labs
nope

So you see, among other things you and "the gang" have said on this thread, not everything you read is true. In fact, most of the stuff that has been fed to you is false it is sounding like.

Take time to do the research for yourself before looking foolish. But at anytime, if you would seriously like to debate facts, I am here and waiting.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Here is a video. Not reviewed yet. Still searching.

Rockefellers Own All Drug Companies

vodpod.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The Truth About the Rockefeller Drug Empire: The Drug Story

www.whale.to...

An early history of the Rockefeller connections to the Drug Industry

[edit on 13-7-2010 by zerocd]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Dude,

Why in the hell would you trust some vopod.com video over the actual facts I just presented? They don't own them, it would be impossible as they are all PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANIES.

So, if they do not own the shares how do you think it is possible?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Another Drug Story

www.whale.to...

Excerpt:
"Of these top flight advertisers Lever Brothers, Sterling Drug, American Home Products, and Miles Laboratories manufacture drugs and proprietary medicines. Borden's and National Dairy Products are the two largest units of the Milk Trust, and the greatest beneficiaries of the pasteurization racket. This pasteurization racket is so lucrative that NDP can pay its president (L. A. Von Bomel) $150,000 a year for doing nothing much except going around and registering horror at the thought of anyone drinking raw milk.

No one claims that Rockefeller owns any of these companies outright except Sterling Drug. But that the House of R. has large stock holdings in most of them is attested by the personnel of the several directorates. When a Financial King invests money in an enterprise he always arranges to have a stooge sitting on the board of directors."

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zerocd

Dude,

In 1981 Sterling was bought out by Eastman-Kodak. So.... What?

I can't even find that the Rock's had a hand in it before? Maybe I didn't look everywhere.. can you factually link this?
Bought out in 1981

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
A simple Google search for Rockefeller and Drug Companies turns up an awful lot of hits. There seems to be an endless amount to review. A brief examination illustrates how third parties (stockholders) under Rockefeller control and holding companies are deeply entrenched in the drug industry.

The Rockefellers had years of bad press from drug accidents/deaths and changed their strategy to distance themselves from liability and association.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerocd
A simple Google search for Rockefeller and Drug Companies turns up an awful lot of hits. There seems to be an endless amount to review. A brief examination illustrates how third parties (stockholders) under Rockefeller control and holding companies are deeply entrenched in the drug industry.

The Rockefellers had years of bad press from drug accidents/deaths and changed their strategy to distance themselves from liability and association.

Yet you have failed to produce 1 fact so far.

I'm not trying to be mean, just waiting for some facts that you can show me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join