It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello im roy 2 year reader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
hello my name is roy i am from a small suburban area in california. i am 15 and i have new ideas and any questions... i became a member to start a discusion on the music side but we will have to wait 20 posts later. Im a music fan and a little bit of a gamer. my father worked for the government on a top secret energy project. what you may know as ion fusion... he later passed away of lung cancer (but he didn't smoke) I personaly believe it was the governments fault or a reaction to the energy sources biproducts and or the experiment itself... i will talk more about it later when im not on my phone... uhm thanks for welcoming me into your website i will defiitely contribute to this forum over the years and months. thankyou for being the top website for "alternative topics" my brother reads your topics all the time.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by IamRoy08]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamRoy08
hello my name is roy i am from a small suburban area in california. i am 15 and i have new ideas and any questions... i became a member to start a discusion on the music side but we will have to wait 20 posts later. Im a music fan and a little bit of a gamer. my father worked for the government on a top secret energy project. what you may know as ion fusion... i will talk more about it later when im not on my phone... uhm thanks for welcoming me into your website i will defiitely contribute to this forum over the years and months. thankyou for being the top website for "alternative topics" my brother reads your topics all the time.

wecome to ats
we are an interesting bunch here please ask any questions you require answers to and deny ignorence as required

best place on the web

XPLdER

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IamRoy08

Welcome Roy !

You will have 20 posts before you know it .

You play any instrument ?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You obviously know what goes on around here so..

Your best bet though would be to enjoy your youth while you have it and go have some fun and worry about worry about the worlds problems later in life. Or just spend a greater time from ATS than on it.

Look forward to the story

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Welcome Roy!

Ion fusion...sounds intriguing, should you get permission from your Father first? Wouldn't want to see anyone(you or him) in trouble.....you did say "secret" energy.

Peace

[edit on 12-7-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Hi Roy, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Welcome Roy!

Ion fusion...sounds intriguing, should you get permission from your Father first? Wouldn't want to see anyone(you or him) in trouble.....you did say "secret" energy.

Peace

uhm thanks but i forgot to mention he passed away from lung cancer (but he didnt smoke) rest his soul... its been a while so its not as bad to think about now but i cant believe i didnt put that let me edit it... i didnt know much about his work but i do have plenty of info about it where i live

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

My condolences for your loss man, and I meant no disrespect, I was thinking you may be excited to share something he was involved in, perhaps unaware that doing so could cause some kind of trouble. I understand now....
Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

My condolences for your loss man, and I meant no disrespect, I was thinking you may be excited to share something he was involved in, perhaps unaware that doing so could cause some kind of trouble. I understand now....
Peace

its fine man i know what you meant and what you read i said nothing about him passing away thanks man
if anything you should be mad i left it out haha
but im gonna like it here and i will share with you what i kow about his work in later topics

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
ATS is a really great site and hope too see some good threads, but as for the music and game aspect thats what BelowTopSecret.com is for. Just trying to help so the mods don't end up moving your thread and don't know what happened.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by America?
ATS is a really great site and hope too see some good threads, but as for the music and game aspect thats what BelowTopSecret.com is for. Just trying to help so the mods don't end up moving your thread and don't know what happened.

is below top secret for sublinabal mesaging??? or corruption of the musical industry because thats what im making my first topic about when i reach 20

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Subliminal messages could probably go on ats conspiracy board or bts music board and corruption in the industry would go in bts music board.
Here is a good doc on why so much of today's music seems empty of substance.
Before The Music Dies
www.hulu.com...
My 2 cents....

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Welcome

Don't give people ideas for threads before you post them cuz they probably be used before you have a chance to start them.

Have fun

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

ok so i know where to post now thanks

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
IF THERE WERE NO SECRETS IN THE WORLD LIFE WOULD BE boring.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by launch001
IF THERE WERE NO SECRETS IN THE WORLD LIFE WOULD BE boring.

haha yuhp thats my signature

top topics

join